Chapter 10 : Moonlight
97 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arman decided to return home. He felt that traveling at night was too dangerous.

 

He was going to sell the Reflection Fruit tomorrow morning at the auction site. Arman absorbed the second Crystal Energy.

 

[Name: Arman

Power Level: 2 (2/2)

Evolution Point: 3

Ability: World Evolution, Earth

]

 

"My strength has increased again" Arman felt his Evolutionary Force getting stronger.

 

"2/2? What does that mean?" Arman felt he needed a lot of experimentation regarding his system capabilities.

 

Arman wrapped his Blade of Despair in cloth. “I also need to find a sheath for the Blade of Despair.” It was very troublesome to wrap and remove it from the cloth when it came to fighting.

 

Arman walked his bike and looked around. Even though there was a battle here. Arman did not see anyone out around.

 

Arman thought again and looked at the various building lights that were on.

 

Earlier he saw someone near here.

 

"Did that person run away?"

 

"I just realized when I was cycling on the road I only saw a few people on the road?"

 

Arman decided to come back soon. He felt that the world at night even though it looked bright was not the same as the world during the day.

 

Arriving at the apartment, Arman took off his clothes which were torn on the arm and washed himself in the bathroom

 

When taking a shower

 

"Why do so few people come out at night? Could it be because monsters will appear at night? But this afternoon there were monsters also appearing?" Arman felt the need to find out this information on the internet.

 

He looked at the scar on his left hand. The wound is closed, but there are still a few marks.

 

If only he could turn his body parts into elemental forms. He could definitely avoid being injured like this.

 

Initially when he saw the Man of Steel whose body turned into steel. Arman also tried to turn his body into Earth. But he still couldn't turn his body parts into Earth. Arman can only coat his body with Earth.

 

According to Arman, Man of Steel is the same as him. He couldn't turn body parts into Steel, but all he did was coat them in Steel. It is indeed strong and suitable for a Man of Steel and looks like he has turned parts of his body into Steel.

 

If used for attack and defense it will be very effective. But if Arman coated himself with Earth, would it be as effective as Steel?

 

But who knows maybe once Arman's level gets higher he will be able to change his body into elemental form.

 

Arman came out of the bathroom and turned on his computer.

 

After searching for information on how few people go out at night. Arman just found out that at night, monsters will appear more often and be aggressive.

 

[Based on the analysis of some experts:  Monsters are more active at night, they are more violent and aggressive when exposed to moonlight.  According to experts this is caused by moonlight emitting special waves towards animals ...]

 

"So monsters are more active at night." Arman felt he needed to learn more about monsters for his benefit in the future.

 

After reading some articles about monsters. Arman walked to his closet and took the Earth Rumbling Technique book.

 

"I have 3 evolution points; the plan is 2 for Earth Rumbling and 1 for Blade Technique."

 

Arman saw the book Earth Rumbling Technique, he chose this book because it emphasizes strength, explosiveness and stability.

 

Arman was sure that this book would be very compatible with his development of Earth Fruit.

 

"But, do I have to develop evolution fruits or blade techniques or maybe both of them"

"If I want to develop both of them, then I need a Blade Technique which is similar to Earth Rumbling Technique"

 

Arman had searched the internet for a similar Blade Technique and there were very few. Whereas Heavy Weapons are more compatible with Earth Rumbling Technique.

 

"Should I change my weapon?"

8