Chapter 11 : Gravity Force
91 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arman looked at the Blade of Despair...

 

"No, I will look for a Blade Technique that matches the Earth Rumbling Technique!!!”

 

Arman takes Earth Rumbling.

 

Arman then felt and evolved the Earth Rumbling Book, this was the first time he had evolved a book. Previously he had only seen the direction of its evolution.

 

[Earth Rumbling Technique

  1. Punch (1 EP)
  2. Kick (1 EP)

]

 

Arman chooses Kick, he sees the book shine and the surrounding evolutionary energy flows into the book. Make the book glow. Arman held it, suddenly some information about this book immediately flowed into his mind.

 

[Earth Shaking-Steps Technique: Using Energy from the Repulsion of Earth's Gravity. Each step generates more and more momentum and explosive power. When you do the kick, the momentum and earth energy generated will explode from the kick ...]

 

 

Arman chose to study. The book shone, the various writings in the book flew and entered Arman's body.

 

After a few minutes, Arman had learned Earth Shaking-Steps.

 

Arman saw that the previous book had become blank. Arman holds it back.

 

[Earth Shaking-Steps Technique: Volume 1

  1. Volume 2 (2 EP)

]

 

"So this book can still be evolved to the next volume?" when Arman tries to evolve it again. But stopped him because he needed to use his 2 EPs for the Earth Rumbling Punch Version and Blade Technique.

 

Arman then took a copy of the book and evolved another Earth Rumbling.

 

[Earth Rumbling Technique

  1. Punch (1 EP)
  2. Kick (1 EP)

]

 

This time Arman chose Punch,

 

[Meteor Punch Technique: Gathering Earth's Gravitational Attraction on the palm and making a vertical punch. When the hit hits the object there will be an explosion of power ...]

 

Arman felt the same way when he studied Earth Shaking-Steps. But suddenly another energy flowed into his body

 

"What power is this?"

 

Arman felt another energy enveloping his Earth Force. Previously there was only Earth Energy there but now it looks like there is other energy.

When Arman felt it, he felt that there was an energy trying to merge with Earth Energy in his Earth Force.

 

This energy slowly fused and Arman felt a match between the two energies.

 

When the unification process is complete. Arman had the information in his mind that he had Gravity Force.

 

Arman felt his Earth Force covered by Gravity Force. Now, in addition to Earth's Energy to control Earth he also has the power of Gravitational Repulsion and Gravitational Attraction.

 

"Could it be because I studied both directions of evolution from Earth Rumbling? Or because they both have the power of gravity?"

 

[Name: Arman

Power Level: 2 (2/2)

Evolution Point: 1

Ability: World Evolution, Earth, Gravity

]

 

Arman tries his new abilities on several objects in his room

 

He could only attract and repel small objects.

 

"Although I can only exert a little traction and repulsion, if I use Earth Shaking-Steps and Meteor Punch I can accumulate them and release them with explosive power."

 

"Is it still necessary to learn blade technique?"

 

Arman looked at the Blade of Despair again...

 

He felt he would regret it if he left the Blade of Despair

 

The longer he saw it, Arman found it funny and wanted to laugh.

 

"Hehehe ... seems like your name. You really make people despair just thinking about you"

 

"Fine ... I'll still use you and look for a suitable Blade Technique. I just need to spend more time and Money ..."

 

Arman saw that it was midnight, and decided to sleep and go to the house tired tomorrow morning.

8