Chapter 1
510 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark room inside one of the most famous mansions in the city of Terranova, there was a woman and a child. The woman who was the mother said to her son with a seemingly gentle expression on her eyes,
''Listen carefully Damian, you only have to do what they tell you to do. Can you do this for me?''

''Yes mother!'' her son, Damian, responded cheerfully towards her while thinking,
'Maybe, if I obey mother, she will play with me from now on!'

Angela smiled gently towards her son and left through the door that was just behind the pair, only to never return.

****************************

''Damian! Come here in this instant.'' A man shouted furiously while looking at the ruined furniture inside his home, behind him were two children and his wife.

''F-f-father, I didn't do this... i-i-it wa...''

''I don't want to hear your excuses! I want you to clean this immediately and replace them!''

''B-b-bu''

''What but, but, but? I said that I want you to clean in this instant, did you hear me!?''

The teenager, Damian, looked at his father's furious face and the two children behind him who were almost at the point of laughing at him but had no other choice than to do as his father said.

''Yes father, t-t-this will no happen again.''

''Hmph!''

****************************

''Damian, bring me the book that I put in my locker, would you?''
A young girl who seemed to be around 15 years old said to one of her classmates who was sitting at the back of the classroom.

The young man who was around the same age, but with a height that exceeds his peers and a handsome face that was hidden by his long hair, silently left the classroom without any expression on his face looking for the lockers on the first floor.

''What was that Reyna?''

''Awesome right? He always does the things that people want him to do without saying anything.''

''Hahahaha, you are so bad Reyna, what would you do if his family saw you? I mean, his brothers are in this same school right?''

''Ah, that? No worries, even they do the same and have never expressed their opinion about this to the teachers''

''Maybe I should ask him to stand up until the teacher arrives next?''

''Hahahaha''
''Hahahahahaha''

The little group of young girls looked at each other jokingly without noticing that their classmate was currently listening through the door.

****************************

In the corner of a little room, there was a young man who was around 16 years old sitting on a small bed where his body doesn't even fit entirely.

His 'room.' If it could be called that way, is currently full of dust, useless things such as broken chairs, lumps of metal, and even tools like a hammer.

He only looked ahead of him with no expression showing on his face, his body not moving even an inch in hours was too stiff, as if it was a piece of ice instead of flesh.

The door of the room abruptly opened, and many people entered one after another. Each one was on a police suit and had a weapon in their hands aiming at him with extreme care while looking around the room.

The captain of the unit looked around the room, after a while he looked at the young man sitting on the bed who had no expression whatsoever alternatively, then he just lightly made a sigh of relief and shouted to his subordinates,

''The hostage is right here! Someone get him out of here!''

After that, one of the policemen who was the nearest to him walked towards him and touched the young man's shoulder and said to him,

''Everything is okay no...'' before he even completed his sentence, his body was spinning in the air and crashed at the wall of the room that was 5 meters behind him.

The policemen were briefly shocked, but they once again resumed their aim towards the young man while having a severe expression on each of their faces.

The captain looked towards the policeman who was currently unconscious on the floor, then at the policemen currently aiming towards their target while having an impatient expression on his face.

''Everyone stop! Do not dare to shoot!''

But it was too late. One of the policemen shot at the young man straight to his head, but before the bullet got to him, he suddenly turned his head to the side while looking at the policeman who shot him, his seemingly never-changing cold expression suddenly changed into a gentle one with a smile on his face.

It was as if it was another person.

The young man with a gentle smile on his face walked towards the policeman, and even before anyone could return to their senses after witnessing someone dodge a bullet that was even faster than the speed of sound(343 m / s), the young man's hand touched the weapon in the policeman's hand and squeezed it until there was a strange sound in the surrounding.

Not until then, did the young man lowered his hand and returned to the bed did everyone fell out of their trance. Then they looked at the weapon that looked as if an elephant, no, a group of elephants stepped on it repeatedly.

The captain also looked at the broken weapon on the floor, then at the young man before sighing with a resigned look and saying,

''I definitely need to ask for a raise after this...''

****************************

In a secret military base located underground of a building of one of the most famous companies in the country, protected by an uncountable number of hidden weapons and even satellites, there was a reunion held by the higher-ups of the army.

''What have you found about this... this young child?''

Every one of the people sitting on the chairs surrounding the table had the rank of army-general. Each person in this room has an enormous influence throughout the country, and they were currently questioning themselves about what to do with a seemingly simple young man.

At the end of the 5-meter long table, there was a presentation currently showing a white room that had nothing except a bed and a chair beside the bed.

Currently, there was a young man who had no expression on his face lying down on the bed looking at the roof.

13