Arc 1 Chapter 110 – Down, boy!
489 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah had intended to take a shower after Levi, but he had been too exhausted, the bed too tempting and the wait too long. Thus, in the end, Noah couldn’t keep his eyes open and fell into a blissful dreamland.

In his dream, he went off on a cute adventure in a vast, beautiful world. Life was wonderful, and everything was great. It’s just… well.. he felt a bit lonely.

Right when the thought appeared in his head, a stray dog came to him, wagging his fluffy tail.

Noah, a great lover of everything furry, was naturally very overjoyed and gave the doggie a very enthusiastic petting.

After that, Noah, this small person in this vast world, was no longer alone. He now had a sticky companion that made the journey so much better. They were like Sherlock and Watson! Crusoe and Friday! Frodo and Sam! In short, they were running around very happily together.

Everything was great! It was just that this doggie had a really embarrassing habit. He loved to stick his snout where it didn’t belong. And the place he liked to stick it into the most happened to be Noah’s behind.

Bah, dogs and their obsession with sniffing asses!

Each time this happened, Noah would laugh with a mix of amusement, helplessness, and exasperation, and push his snout down, “Down, boy!”

However, although this course of events repeated many times already, his doggie just never learned. That’s why when that snout pushed its way under his ass once again, Noah decided to take a harder stance. Instead of pushing it away like he did so many times that night, he grabbed it to teach his naughty doggy a lesson.

Dogs didn’t like their snouts grabbed and kept shut, so Noah was convinced that holding it like that would teach him that his butt was not a place where he could casually stick his nose into!

“Down, boy…” Noah murmured out of habit and gave his naughty companion a warning glare.

He awaited his doggie to thrash his head about trying to get free, awaited a pitiful whine, but instead, the canine froze.

The two of them stared into each other’s eyes for a moment, and then his dog attempted to open his snout to let out a bark. Noah gave it a warning squeeze, and his doggie let out a muffled grunt.

Another moment passed, and Noah started to feel that something wasn’t quite right.

His doggie wasn’t struggling to get his snout free at all, and his body temperature was too high. He was also leaking too much saliva; Noah’s entire hand was now wet and sticky.

Both worried and confused, Noah groped around his snout. The more he touched, the more he felt that something wasn’t quite right. How come that the texture of the snout wasn’t furry? And how come he had this strange feeling like his dog’s snout was swelling up and becoming harder?

And where was this panting coming from? It felt as if someone was breathing right next to his ear!

As the cogs inside Noah’s head started to turn, the sleep began to fade.

Noah was unwilling! It was so warm and comfortable he didn’t want to wake up! Alas, the more he tried to grasp at that fast escaping thread of sleep, the faster it fled into the distance.

Annoyed but helpless, he gave his dog one last pat.

And then he suddenly jolted completely awake by an abrupt realization – the scenery from his dream had completely faded away, but that snout in his hand was still there!!

And so was the hot ragged breath fanning his ear!

Noah’s breath hitched in his throat, and his eyes snapped open.

He recognized this feeling of a warm weighted blanket!! His brother-in-law had once again hugged him from behind to his chest in his sleep!! QAQ

Within mere fractions of a second, everything above Noah’s neck flushed scarlet.

For his left hand was currently underneath his butt, wrapped around a large shaft.

Someone else’s hot, hard and wet shaft!!! ?

And to Noah’s complete mortification, his brother-in-law’s hoarse groan trickled into his burning ear, “Mn? Why’d you stop?”

As if his hand had been bitten, Noah immediately released the python it had been holding. With all his organs squeezed into his throat, he desperately lunged forward, attempting to wiggle out of bed.

“I’m so, so, sorry, brother!!! I–I–I was having a dream and–and–and…!” In his frantic escape, Noah’s words came out in disordered gasps. “I’m so sorry! I–I–I felt something poke me and–and–and I just wanted to–wanted to move it away…”

QAQ How could he have possibly known that something had indeed been poking his ass in real life?! And how could he have known that the thing he had been touching wasn’t a snout but–but–but another man’s thing?!?

“I didn’t mean to–to–to… I’m SO sorry!!!” At this point, Noah’s flushed head was only a single step short of letting out steam, and his flustered mortification had literally brought tears to his eyes.

In his frantic struggle, Noah had managed to wiggle out of Levi’s hold and was just about to jump out of bed. But would the hungry wolf Astar Levi let go of the juicy meat that delivered itself to his mouth?

Especially after the disappointment of his failed seduction yesterday night?

The man extended his strong arms towards his fleeing meal and wrapped them around the little rabbit’s slender waist. A single pull and the little one was once again sprawled on top of the bed. As he fell on his back, he even let out an involuntary trembling yelp that stirred up Levi’s most primitive predatory instincts.

And when Noah’s teary eyes unconsciously lifted towards Levi’s form, towering above him, Levi felt his common sense go offline. What ‘slowly seduce his baby’? What ‘let baby know about his feelings and then pursue him’? All Astar Levi could think about right now was eating the delicious meal in front of him!

Noah’s watery eyes jumped upwards. They skimmed past the smooth and sexy lines of Levi’s naked torso to meet the other’s pair of scorching blue eyes that ironically froze him in place.

“Mn? You think that saying sorry is enough?” Levi’s voice carried within it a dangerous quality Noah had never heard before. It was like a poisonous promise of thrill, a wildness that evoked both fear and craving from those who heard it. Something aggressive yet passionate, like the intense burning of a flame, which turned everyone seeing it into moths rushing to their demise, yet too drunk on the devastating allure to notice the heat burning their flesh.

Noah’s breath hitched in his throat, and his voice trembled, “No, no, of course not! I–I–I’ll…I’ll…” Noah struggled to come up with his next words, “I’ll make it up to you!”

“Oh?” The corners of Levi’s lips quirked up, but his eyes narrowed, making his heated gaze even more piercing, “Then you can start making it up to me right now.”

Noah laid on his back with his head buzzing from all the chaotic emotions running rampant through him. “How?” he foolishly blurted out.

Levi meaningfully lowered his eyes, and Noah unconsciously followed his gaze downwards to see…

…Levi’s swollen member peeking out of his briefs to say hello. As if it could feel Noah’s eyes, it twitched provocatively, and a bead of precum slid out of the hole on its tip, leaving a wet trail in its wake.

Feeling as if he had been electrocuted, Noah quickly averted his eyes. His heart raced like a herd of galloping deer, and all his blood rushed into his head. Yet instead of it helping him think, his brain stalled instead.

What–what–what was his brother-in-law implying exactly?!?

7