Arc 1 Chapter 115 – ? See, you can do it if you try hard enough! ?
587 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s not like he’d be losing a layer of skin! And–and–and he, Noah, wasn’t even the one who was naked, so there was no reason to feel so flustered! If his brother didn’t feel embarrassed to strut about naked, then–then–then he shouldn’t feel ashamed to see– to close his eyes and pretend like the other was fully clothed…

Ahem, after all, it was impossible for him to not feel embarrassed seeing his brother naked…

A–anyway! Neither of them was touching the other in an inappropriate way? So…so… it should be perfectly fine!

Alright, alright! So, um, doing something like this with another man was definitely, 100% surely… too intimate, too inappropriate, and too unacceptable!!!

(ノ꒪Д꒪)ノ︵ ┻━┻

But… if it was brother-in…–no, Levi… if it was Levi… then… then doing something intimate like this… it wasn’t too bad… he… he could bear it… it… it was just a bit embarrassing…

Noah’s eyelids fluttered shut, and he meekly laid back on his back, resigning himself to his fate.

Alright, fine, he’d just lie there like a salted fish and let Levi deal with his problem himself…

Bearing this minor inconvenience for a while was nothing! And afterward, he’d be able to write this debt off as repaid!

The more Noah thought about it, the more he felt like he had made the right decision.

‘Yep… just take slow breaths and pretend like you are a statue…’ Noah cheered himself on, ‘Just lie there quietly and forget where you are and what you are doing…’

Besides, nothing outrageous was happening whatsoever!

…There was just another dick in between his legs…

‘No! Don’t you dare think about his humongous dick! Quick! Meditate! Chant sutras! Recite the Holy Scripture!’

Levi peeked at his baby’s reaction, and seeing how the other showed no signs of rejection, he finally put his worry down and started to move. He slid his hands under his baby’s hips and lifted his little bottom up from the bed.

Levi moved his torso back, and his lower member that had been buried within his baby’s delectable flesh popped out. Levi moved its head lower, towards the roots of Noah’s thighs, and readjusted his angle of entry.

Meanwhile, his unsuspecting little lamb had just found out that chanting the parts of the Holy Scripture he had been forced to memorize was a very effective way to control his inner fluster.

‘That’s the spirit! See, you can do it if you try hard enough! (No–no–no! Do not think about that other thing that is also hard!) And who would have thought that memorizing that crap would come in handy one day? (No–no–no! Do not think about your hand that came into contact with that unmentionable thing!)’

Levi’s eyes flickered towards his baby’s docile form – his flushed cheeks, the trembling hand covering his face, the red lips that were being gnawed on, and the left hand that was desperately clutching his shirt. And with that glance, the last of Levi’s restraint vanished into smoke.

The mentioned baby currently felt rather satisfied with his deflustering progress, and courageously thought that bearing through this ordeal would be no problem! A piece of cake! Not hard to ignore after al–

With a resounding smack, Levi slammed his hips against Noah’s bottom, his member sliding all the way in until even the sack slapped Noah’s sensitive flesh.

Noah’s mind blanked out, his body flew backward, and a quivering yelp escaped him, “Ah!”

An electrifying tingle shot up his spine, making him involuntarily arch his back. His glassy eyes snapped open, but before he could regain his bearing, Levi yanked his hips backward, then fiercely thrust them forward again. His shaft sunk in between the two slender thighs with a wet squelch.

As flesh slapped flesh, a wave of indescribable sensations rippled through their body and soul. Scorching heat and soothing coolness; soul-sizzling rapture and primal yearning. A devastating tempest that turned everything it touched upside down, leaving behind nothing but unrecognizable chaos and white noise.

So, as Noah was previously saying… this whole thing was not so hard to ignore after all!

Yeah, yeah! Piece of cake! He’ll just simply ignore– like hell he could ignore it!!!

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

With every thrust, that slick hot shaft was not only rubbing the sensitive skin of his inner thighs, but it would also accurately slide over his briefs, rubbing against his own little brother!!!

How the fuck was he supposed to ignore it?!? By chanting sutras?! Those same sutras of which he currently couldn’t remember a single word?!?

Levi pulled out his throbbing shaft and locked eyes with Noah’s. One pair smoldering and thirsty, the other dazed and watery.

Levi’s callused fingers passionately dug into Noah’s soft flesh, yanking him towards him.

‘Don’t– don’t use this angle! QAQ Brother! Please leave my peacefully slumbering PP out of this!’ Noah’s pink lips parted breathlessly, “No–ah!” He had so much to say, yet the only thing that came out was a nasal mewl.

Their lower halves smacked together, Noah’s body rocked, the bed underneath them shook and creaked.

Levi’s naughty fingers trailed down from Noah’s hips to his round bottom, leaving Noah’s skin hot and tingling in their wake. Levi grasped the plump globes tightly, his thumbs tracing tantalizing circles over Noah’s sensitive flesh.

Noah reflexively wiggled his ass, “Don–” Levi’s length plunged in, and Noah’s voice broke, “Ah!”

When the intense torrent of pleasure rushed through him, the only sounds Noah’s mouth was capable of making were whimpers and gasps.

Noah covered up his burning face and teary eyes with both of his arms.

How was this alright?! This was even worse than jerking him off!!

This felt…this felt… as if… as if…!

As if he was being fucked!

Passionately, hungrily, roughly!

But how could he stop it now?!

With his voice that could only make incoherent noises??

With his limbs that had long turned into tofu?!

With his eyes that were tearing up due to the overwhelming mix of shame and pleasure?!?

The same pair of eyes that he was so desperately covering up?!

He had bravely climbed the elephant’s back, but now that he was so far off the ground, it was impossible to get down safely!

Levi’s scorching gaze alternated between watching his shaft sliding in and out of that plump white flesh and looking at his baby’s enticingly red face. Even the arms he had covered his eyes with were turning pink as if steamed. His light brown hair fell around him messily in a halo, bouncing up and down with every thrust.

With every thrust, electrifying pleasure shot up Levi’s spine, the likes of which he had never felt before. It was as if his entire body was 10 times more sensitive when it was in direct contact with his darling.

A rub that would have been moderately pleasurable at normal times brought extreme ecstasy when it was his darling’s flesh that rubbed against his own.

Levi’s eyes greedily roamed over his baby’s chest that was rising and falling rapidly. And then his eyes caught sight of something that made his breath hitch, and his eyes darken with overwhelming lust – there were two clearly puckered points underneath his baby’s white shirt.

The two points that weren’t visible before.

His darling was shy to death, but he was clearly feeling it too. Feeling this intense chemistry between their bodies and souls.

Levi’s fingers throbbed, itching to pinch those two beads between them. To tug at them, to hear his baby cry out his name in the same erotic tone that came out of him right now, those same captivating gasps that sounded like a kitten meowing.

Levi’s thrusts became harder and harder. Every time wickedly rubbing against his baby’s little brother, leaving his tight gray briefs wet with the mix of their juices.

10