Character/Organization Index (Optional, but recommended read).
4.2k 12 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Time for some side info! Since I've already been told its sometimes hard to follow stories with a lot of Characters, I thought I might as well through this up as well, both to help that out, and as a Bonus to make up for the last two days. Basically this is just a touch-upped and Spoiler scrubbed version of my own Character Sheet I use to keep track of everyone (Hey! Even Authors forget about Characters, sometimes!

Anyway, Hope you Enjoy!

BONUS QUESTION: Other than Alpha (because come on, who doesn't love Alpha?), Who is your Favorite Character so far, and why? Be sure to leave a Comment to answer!

Character/Organization Sheets:

ALPHA-555-12-4412: The Main Character and Hero(?) of our Story. A fully Sapient AI with a mouth that doesn’t know how to shut up, and a talent for causing Chaos where ever he goes. Despite his …quirks, Alpha is a dedicated Solider through and through, and knows how to separate the line between Work and Pleasure when need be (even if blowing things up is your pleasure).

While he might give the General a few headaches (ok, a lot), Alpha’s record speaks for itself, his skills on the battlefield have earned him the title of “Conqueror”.

The Federation: “Peace through War! Freedom through Conquest!”
The Third Intergalactic Federation is a conglomeration of Tens of Thousands of Worlds spanning 40% of the Milky Way Galaxy. After a long and costly war with a hyper-aggressive Hunter Species wiped out nearly 70% of all Sapient life in the Galaxy, the Third Iteration of the Federation took on a very hard handed approach to newly discovered Xenos.

With the mindset of “There can’t be any War if there’s no one to War against”, the Federation set out to Conquer and assimilates any and all worlds that could possibly spawn other such threats in the future. While some have argue that the Federation’s methods can be cruel and unreasonable, the results speak for themselves.

The Golden Age of the Third Federation has lasted for tens of thousands of years, with no sign of slowing down yet, as thousands of Sapient Species brought into the fold of Peace and Unity, even if their indoctrination isn’t the most peaceful.

 


The Elementals

The Primas: The Pantheon of Prime Elementals worshiped by 60% of the Mundane Population as ‘gods’. While the Primes themselves don’t often bother or care for Mortal issues, the Prima Temples have a presence on every continent.

Jīshí (Unknown): Elemental Lord of Earth and Stone. She takes an interest in Alpha after encountering him after his first battle in the Sea of Grass. Stubborn, Cynical and always quick to point out another's flaws, Jīshí can at first come off at best as unapproachable and a worst, openly hostile. Long Eons of broken promises and disappointment have left her hard, cold and unyielding. When you are an Immortal Elemental with an eternity to reflect on your mistakes and lost hope, you learn to build a wall worthy of the title "Lord of Stone".

For those that manage to break through those cold walls though, they will find a warm caring, if sometimes selfish and immature woman, only seeking to find something she's long since given up hope of finding.  Maybe, somewhere buried in that stone fortress, there is still a small spark of the "Mother of Hearth and Home" that remains.

Fēnghuǒ (Unknown): Elemental Lord of Fire and Lightning. Jīshí’s older “Brother”.

 


The Cultivators 

[Yeom Ki] (High Level, 4th Step, 3rd Realm): Sect Leader of the Origin Sect. This young man appeared seemingly out of the blue, nearly six centuries ago, but rumor has it [REDACTED].

  • Origin Sect: One of the 5 Great Pillars on the Skybreaker Continent. Founded by Yeom Ki less than five centuries ago, its meteoric rise to power can be attributed to both its militaristic organizational structure, and its reputation as an “Everyman’s Sect”, in start contract to Cultivator’s normal Elitist and Arrogant approach.

Medved (Peak Level, 3rd Step, 3rd Realm): Warlord of the Awakened Beast Clan. He is a Powerful Adventurer and Bearman. Is currently fighting a protracted War against the Hedge Mages of the Western Seas who seek to break their way into the Skybreaker Continent

  • Awakened Beast Clan: A Clan comprising of over 98% Sapient Spirit Beasts. The Clan was formed as a place of refuge and protection for those Spirit Beasts who had gained Sapience. Over the ages, they have slowly gained power and are now one of the 5 Great Pillars of the Skybreaker Continent.

Shao Jiayi (Low Level, 4th Step, 3rd Realm): Headmaster of the Arms Soul School for Weaponry and Combat.

  • Arms Soul School for Weaponry and Combat: The Oldest Military Academy on the Planet, the Arms Soul School for Weaponry and Combat has a history stretching back millions of years. It is said that simply being accepted into this School’s basic classes can generate at least an Officer’s rank in any Military force in the world.

 

Jacques van Helmont (Peak Level, 3rd Step, 3rd Realm): Guildmaster of the Heaven’s Seal Formation and Alchemy Guild.

  • Heaven’s Seal Formation and Alchemy Guild: Through eons of shrewd and shady business practices, Heaven’s Seal has long since gained an absolute monopoly on the Formation and Alchemy sectors. Rumors have it that the guild even has their hands in other sectors on other Continents as well.

Amari Mitsuko (High Level, 5th Step, 3rd Realm): Abbot and Founder of the Shanti Oni Monastery. Amari Mitsuko is as feared across the world as she is beloved. And yet at the same time, almost nothing is known about the true nature of this woman. A walking contradiction in human form, only a fool tries to pry to deeply into things that they might soon come to regret.

  • Shanti Oni Monastery: One of the most mysterious organizations on the Planet, not much is known about this all female Monastery. Both their origin and practices are shrouded in fog, but none can deny their power and influence.

Chang Xiurong (Peak Level, 4th Step, 2nd Realm): Black Flood Dragon and 5th Elder of the Origin Sect. She is gravely wounded by Alpha during their first meeting. Due to this, she carries a deep grudge (and trauma) for the AI.
As any Dragon (to be), she is arrogant and powerful, but has a soft side to her that she lets only a few see.

Wu Song (High Level, 5th Step, 2nd Realm): 3rd Elder of the Origin Sect. he leads the Assault team after the 5th Elder, Chang Xiurong, is defeated by Alpha.
Wise and Thoughtful, but also very cautious and does not like to jump into any situation before knowing the full story.

Qi Mingxi (Low Level, 3th Step, 2nd Realm): Second in command of the Assault team that confronts Alpha after his arrival in the new world. Calm, cold and decisive, she is as calculating as her teacher, Wu Song. In contrast to his thoughtful considerations however, she is a sharp and accurate knife.

Fang Peng (Low Level, 3th Step, 2nd Realm): Wu Song’s second disciple. Brash, arrogant and hot-headed, He is always the first to jump into trouble and try to prove his worth. He is severely wounded by Alpha after trying to protect Wu Song.

Lin Weiyuan (Mid Level, 9th Step, 1st Realm): Shy, quite, but steadfast and brave with a quick mind and sharp eyes. A Scholar and Teacher at heart, Lin Weiyuan isn’t one for combat, but is able to quickly and decisively form plans for any situation. Recruited by Jīshí to help her distract the other Four Pillars and throw them off of Alpha’s trail.

Wei Fa (High Level, 6th Step, 1st Realm): High level Foundation Realm Cultivator that followed Wu Song along with the others to track down Chang Xiurong. He was sent back with Chang Xiurong’s Body and Beast Core before the group encountered Alpha.

 


Mages of the Gaia Continent

The Grand Magic Assembly: The Congress from by the 7 Branches of the World Tree, the most powerful group of Mages in the world. The 7 Branches worship the World Tree as the source of Life and Mana, and each of its seven Leaders carry a Staff said to have been carved from the World Tree itself, and from which both they and their “Branch” take their name.

The World Tree: The single oldest Living thing on the planet. Said to have already been a sapling even when the Primas themselves formed at the formation of the world. It is by far the largest generator of Mana on the planet, and is revered as a god and source of Magic, by many Mages.

Cedar: Master of the Cedar Branch. The Cedar Branch is in charge of Border defense and Peacetime peacekeeping. Current Speaker of the Assembly.

Pine: Master of the Pine Branch. The Pine Branch is in charge Trade and Development of new Territory.

Rose: Master of the Rose Branch. The Rose Branch mostly focuses on humanitarian and civil servant jobs. They have a major monopoly on Gaia’s entertainment and service industries.

Thyme: Master of the Thyme Branch. The Thyme Branch works with all other branches in record keeping and management.

Lavender: Master of the Lavender Branch. The “Secret Police” of the Grand Assembly, the Lavender Branch focuses on Internal Affairs and making sure that no other Branch tries to gain too much power.

Bay: Master of the Bay Branch. The Bay Branch focuses on International relations, as well as research and development, developing new and ground breaking magic’s and technologies.

Sage: Master of the Sage Branch. The Healers and Caretakers of the Assembly, the Sage Branch runs all of the Hospitals and care facilities on the Gaia Continent.

 


The Floating Continent of Avalon

Avalon: Both the largest Mentalist organization in the world, and the massive Island held aloft solely by the abilities of the Tens of Thousands of Mentalists that call it home. Avalon is the sole place in the world where Mentalists can be found in great numbers, with over 40% of the population holding some talent for the Path. It is also often the destination of other Mentalists who wish to escape the fear and persecution of those who don’t understand their power.

The Grand Seer: The Title given to the Leader of Avalon, as well as the most powerful Mentalist in the world. Little is known about this Mysterious man, but rumors abound, even one of how he once had a thing for a certain bald Nun.

 

 

 

 

101