Chapter 7 – Murder Play Pit
397 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided that I would try my luck with Violet again during lunch break. When it came to that time, the three of us arrived at the cafeteria and watched her from a distance. This time, along with George serving as her mule, she had gathered up about half a dozen more of her masochistic boy toys, each outfitted with the default blindfold and gag. Sitting at her feet like dogs, they would wait for her to accidentally drop a piece of food, then viciously fight for the right to enjoy her scraps.

"What the hell?" I turned back towards Hibiki and Miyuki, who I could tell were thinking the same thing, each holding a face of disgust. "Just what is wrong with this school?"

"It's because of her popularity," Miyuki answered. "The concept of popularity is different here; you can think of it as sort of a superpower. The more popular you are, the more you can bend others to your will." She reached into her lab coat pocket and took out a pair of shaded sunglasses. "Here, try these on and see for yourself. This should allow you to see it."

I took it from her and slapped it on. Sure enough, floating around Violet, there was a ruthless purple-tinged aura that seemingly expanded every time she whipped George's ass or "accidentally" dropped food off her plate and took enjoyment in watching her dogs wrestle each other. "Her aura of popularity..." I took the sunglasses off and handed them back to Miyuki. "This...might be a little harder than I thought." I regretfully admitted.

"Right? Let's head back to the clubroom and regroup."

I shook my head. "No can do, Miyuki. I already made my mind up last night." I tightened my fists. "I'll overcome anything if it means that I can become popular...even if it means demeaning myself." I turned towards Hibiki and looked him dead in the eyes. "Gag me."

"Don't do it, man!" Hibiki cried out. "You'll be killed down there! They're...they're animals!"

"If I don't do this...we'll never make it, man."

With a gulp, Hibiki grabbed a gag that had rolled towards us, dusted it off, and proceeded with the gagging. I turned back towards Miyuki, who had a blindfold prepared for me.

"Arata..." I gave her a nod of approval, and she placed the blindfold on me. With a kiss on the cheek and a firm smack on the ass, I dropped down to all fours and crawled my way over to the battle zone.

As I hastily crawled towards the feasting grounds, the other mutts took notice of my arrival.

"A newcomer? Heh, better prepare yourself; the Queen's scraps are mine!"

"Who the hell do you think you are trotting in here? I'll show you asshole!"

Even though we were all blindfolded and gagged, for some odd reason, it was as if I could hear every word they were thinking in their heads.

Violet shot her eyes in my direction momentarily before resuming her lunch.

Wrestling my way in, I joined the fray and waited for Violet to drop some food.

"I'm ready! Bring it on, you mutts! I won't let you get in my way!"

Violet flashed a sadistic gaze toward us, causing us dogs to start getting riled up. She picked a piece of bread off of her tray and began to break it up into minuscule pieces until she arrived at one singular crumb.

"She...she can't be serious! No way the others will go for that!" But when I turned, the rest of the pack were already drooling and stomping their feet in anticipation.

"O-one whole crumb?! Is this a holiday or something?!"

"The Queen's feeling generous! That crumb is mine for the taking!"

"Damn it!" I whipped back around and readied my paws. "I'm getting that fucking crumb if it's the last thing I do!"

Violet's purple eyes intensified as she let the crumb "accidentally" slip through her fingers, with her mouthing the word "fetch." As the mutts and I eyed the falling crumb, time had seemed to come to a standstill, with no one moving until it hit the floor.

THUMP

As soon as it hit the ground, we were off to the races, and I played dirty every step of the way. I pulled at the legs of the guy in front of me, causing him to fall and knock another down with him. I paced past the both of them, putting me side-by-side with another.

"Jesus, why are these guys so fast?!"

I gave him a firm headbutt to the side of his head, knocking him down and causing a traffic jam.

"Hey! What's the big idea?!"

"This guy's playing fucking dirty! Have you no honor?!"

Ignoring their complaints, I spiked ahead, with nothing standing in my way, until the Queen's guard himself turned and put his paw down right next to the crumb.

"George?!"

"Arata?! What are you doing here? This isn't a place for someone like you." He hardened his stance. "Regardless, I can't let you win! If I do, I lose my position! Please, just crawl away!"

"I have my own reasons! If you know what's good for you, just be a good boy and let this happen!" I raised my paw and smacked him to the ground. I hurried over to the crumb that was at Violet's feet and savagely wolfed it up. 

I raised my head to see Violet's sadistic but pleased smile. "I see you've learned your manners. Good boy." I popped the gag out of my mouth and tried to say something, only for her to singe me on the ass with her whip. "Dogs don't speak English."

"Bark! Bark,bark!"

"What's that boy? You want to take George's place?"

"Bark!"

"Quite demanding, aren't you? I see you still have a lot to learn."

She hopped off George and climbed onto me. "It's no matter; I shall teach you." She turned toward George. "As for you, You have severely disappointed me. I foresee punishment in the future for you." For some reason, George didn't seem all that upset; rather, I thought I saw a hidden smile.

The bell rang, and with Violet's signature whip on the ass, I marched out of the cafeteria with her on my back, trotting right past Miyuki and Hibiki's stunned faces.

 

6