Poll
70 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Honestly I've been kinda interested in doing something like this, but I didn't want to just jam it in to one of the chapters cuz you guys would probably be confused. Anyways, I thought I'd also give you guys an example of a bit of lore in this world.

      Originally, the Beastfolk lived as Queens and Kings in the east, millennia ago. They were the first example of a matriarchal society, later employed by Laquis, for a time. They had a powerful military, an exotic culture, and a hierarchy based off of what species of Beastfolk they were ( i.e. Lions at the top with dogs, cats, and otters at the bottom rungs). Their economy was sprawling, based on the abundance of jewelry, old silks, and preserved fruits and spices found in the eastern deserts.

      However, the Sovereignty Wars (from 1127 of the 1st era to 1133 of the 1st era) between the Humans and Beastfolk saw them driven from their homeland and were dispersed all over Ire. It was also at this time, that the Humans found that the Beastfolk had much more powerful bodies, and saw them employed all over their cities and countries. Many writings from this time indicate that a majority of the Beastfolk were actually happy to work for the Humans, likely due to the loss of the racial based hierarchy. In any case, the Beastfolk were, and are, considered to be a welcome addition to the cities of Man.

                                                                                                                                                           - Scholar Redoris Sevari, 516 3rd era

Do you guys want me to add bits of lore at the end of my future chapters?
  • Yes Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Feb 12, 2021 07:32 AM.
1