Reincarnation / Prologue 
755 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, my name is Adrian Rays. I have been homeschooled my entire life. I just finished reading some novels and felt that I was hungry. So I opened my fridge and to my surprise, there was only a cake there. Usually, there would be nothing.

So begrudgingly I went to shower to get ready for the shopping trip. About an hour later, I got out and I started on my way to the store.

Then suddenly without warning, 9 lightning strikes hit the same position. You may have thought it was me (Author: DIO) that was struck, but it was a car that suddenly exploded, and since I was the closest, I got hit with around 35 pieces of shrapnel.

My vision then went black. When I woke up, I saw an all-white room and then said, "Is the fabled reincarnation!?" I then saw some white blob that was hard to distinguish from the rest of the room but I saw that it was a little darker.

The white blob said, "Child, what are you doing here, this is my domain."

It then added, "Oh, so you have died in your world but instead of going to The Other, you came to me, very unexpected."

I then said, "So, did you just read my memories. If so then you already know what I am about to tell you."

Blob said, "Sorry but I can't do your request."

I said, "What!? Why, this has been my dream! I'll do anything."

"Anything?" The blob said with a weird tone of voice.

"Anything!" I added quickly, not realizing the destruction this is going to cause.

The blob then excitedly said, "So, what do you wish for? Being a dragon? Having a Saiyan Bloodline?" (Author: IDK why people love it so much.) 

I said, "I want to, A: Live in a fantasy world. B: Having super overpowered abilities from the start. C: Having a lot of cheats.

The blob then hastily replied, "Ok! So be on your way now child!"

I was then greeted by the darkness once again.

"Hah, that child was sooo easy to trick." The blob said while the room and the blob changed into utter fear-inducing darkness. "He couldn't even tell that I was a Demon God!"

The Demon God then said, "Hmm, let's curse him since he wasted my time. But before that, let's give him some help. Ok 6 years before I invade the planet and, let's give him a training space. Let's call it, The Tutorial! I'll set the time conversion to 1 second in the world is 1000 years in the training space! That will give him a head start. Or should I say, her."

Chapter Length
  • 1: Longer Chapters with weekend only release. (1k - 1.5k words) Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 2: Short Chapters with updates every 2-3 days. (400 - 600 words) Votes: 5 55.6%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Oct 28, 2020 07:54 PM.
11