Killing the Monsters and Building The IHA
505 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then another black vortex came and sucked me inside.

My plans for the world are, 1: Disguise as something. 2: Beat up all the monsters. 3: Become a Global hero.

I see the mansion in flames and then I use the skill [Clone] and I see another me pop up and it put one a black cloak. (Author: It's basically 1 mind controlling 2 bodies.) I use the skill [Levitation] and the skill [Shapeshift] to have wings that can fly. (Author: Some science thing about even if we get wings we couldn't fly.)

I then flew up and saw the dragon trying to fly away. I then used the skill [Water Dragon] and since my stats and skill level were so high it died in less than 3 seconds with counting the time it took to get to the dragon.

I then flew to the center of New York and use the skill [Enhance Voice] and said "DO NOT FEAR! I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE MONSTERS! BECAUSE I AM THE FIRST HUNTER, ARCH!" I then used my original spell [Gravity Reverse]. I made it to only work against monsters.

Then again use the skill [OBLITERATE!!!] to turn the monsters that were now in the sky to ash.

Then gradually people came out of their homes and started chanting my name, "ARCH! ARCH! ARCH!" I then sealed up the vortex by using my original spell [Space Manipulation] to stitch the vortex half-closed and then I used [Clairvoyance] to check all around the world. I saw that there was 1 big vortex on each of the continents, so I said "THERE ARE MORE VORTEXES SO I HAVE TO GO!"

I used the skill [Godspeed] and immediately got to South America. The Vortex was in Brazil and I took care of it and rinse and repeat with New York and did that for Europe in Britain, Nigeria for Africa, The vortex was underground for Australia, For Asia, it was in Tokyo Japan.

Of course, the original body wasn't just sitting there. I was creating another clone to help the people, not near the big vortex. 'Let's give him lightning control!' I thought to myself.

I created the new clone named after my previous life's name, Adrian Rays.

The clones status is this:

Name: Adrian Rays

Titles: {Master of Lightning} {Limit Breaker}

Stats:

HP: 200,000

MP: 150,000

STR: 40,000

DEX: 40,000

END: 40,000

MAG: 30,000

MO: 30,000

Skills: [Lightning Bolt] [Limit Break] [Lightning Storm] [Black Lightning] [Lightning Weapons] [Holy Lightning] [Demonic Lightning] [Chain Lightning] [White Lightning] [Shock]

After cleaning up the big stuff with Arch I used Adrian to clean up the USA and after 1 month I cleaned up the bigger problems in the world. Then I went to New York and went to the center with Adrian and said "I WILL MAKE AN ASSOCIATION! I WILL CALL IT INTERNATIONAL HUNTER ASSOCIATION, OR THE IHA!"

Masks or no masks
  • Masks Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No masks Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cookies Votes: 4 66.7%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Nov 2, 2020 06:32 PM.
14