Chapter 1 The Meeting
649 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"WE SH--LD ..."

"No w- taki"

Dammit, who is disturbing my sleep this time?

?!!

How come I hear two noise, when only Blacky has the authority to enter here?

"!!!!what the-" I almost cried out, of course anyone would, had they awakened in a place they don't recognize filled with all kinds of beasts.

What ha-happ-ened? Wait a minute I recognize some of the beasts, and this gigantic hall.... 

F*ck, how did I end up in the alliance headquarter?!!

What? How? Why?!!

Luckily that I'm at the furthest corner of the hall else all the eyes would be on me now. 

Calm down me...

Now of to the question, how the hell am I here when I'm supposed to be in my room dreaming about strawberries?

Hmm....now I think about it..Blacky did keep something near me... A light sphere?

A light sphere a sph- a teleportation spell?!

Dammit Blacky, how dare you keep a teleportation spell near me.. when I'm done with this I'm gonna beat you up, you hear me...Blacky.

Now I think about it's not that bad barring the surprise when I woke up, I got a free trip with nothing less than a sleep.

The hall has no much  change from the previous time I came here, it did leave an impression on my mind for a thousand year as it alone can pack all the three thousand Primordial Beasts with a large amount of space to spare.

But currently only forty of those three thousand can be seen in the room ,leaving with too much room to spare.

This meeting must be between the leaders of each clans, but then why did Blacky report it as all out summon?

Looking at the other Primordial Beasts before me only brings back my height complexity.

In front of the these 1km long primordial beasts my 300m long dragon body is nothing to speak of but still it's better than the 10m runts.

In the eyes of weaker primordial beasts I'am nothing but a terrifying walking black hole with a pair of eyes glowing like the night skies .

But in front of the stronger ones who can bypass my law effect on my body, I'm nothing more than a pitch black runt dragon with wings.

 "The plane's  will is breaking the main material plane apart and it's evident that the will is trying to create a new higher plane for the indigenous lifeforms to ascend to" a black creepy archnid said.(The sovereign of death-quidine,  Mael does not know this fact as he spend most of his days dreaming in his room)

Wow that's creepy ! I never liked spiders when they are small but now we have gigantic spiders  like out of a horror fiction movie.

"So what of it? it's none of our concern" A gigantic humanoid angel with white wings and with a very high intense bright halo(the sovereign of light-Surs) with a proud bearing  asked.

"Surs,it is  our concern, the higher plane created is for the ethinic race created by the plane, it doesn't include our creations." A dark blue sphere spoke(the sovereign of life-Quartz).

Now that is one interesting character,a talking sphere! Why haven't I  seen them before during my early days.

(Of course sovereigns does not work,they just sit in their palace and order others around,so it's natural for someone like him who never attends a meeting to not know them.)

"If the will is not including our creations then we have to create our own higher planes for our races" a large violet snake spoke(sovereign of fate and destiny-Ourous)

Ahhh..I know him.. Phoo...finally someone i know..

Back then when the 3000 of us were reincarnated here,there was nothing but lightning in the sky and magma on the ground on the plane.

So in order to survive  I tried to join his group but the little prick said something to piss me of.

Since  i didn't like it  I beat the crap out of him and blasted him to somewhere. But after that no one wanted to team up with me.

flashback  start:

A small violet snake of the size of a earthworm and a tiny white lizard were staring at each other.

Wow!.. for an earthworm he does has a mysterious pair of eyes, is that a star I'm seeing in it? Well since he is of similar size to me, I might as well ask him to form a group with me.

"You are going to die."

"wha-"

"and a gruesome death at that."

Damn little earthworm.. calm down Mael, it's just an earthworm and as a former human  from earth I shouldn't be angry at a earthworm, they are eco-friendly phooo..that's mor-

"After failing to condense your law you would be crippled, later to be caught and used for as a sex sla-WHAA"

"THAT'S IT LITTLE SH*T I TRIED TO PLAY NICE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME" I wasn't thinking anymore  as I started to smash him with my tiny claws.

"Little runt..what are you trying-"

Little runt? I will show you who is the little runt. i bit his tail and dragged him near a magma pool ignoring his struggle and dropped him  in it.

"ARGGG YOU LITTLE ARGHHH"

Wow!!not dead yet? what is he made up off ?that's good since I'm not done with him, I fished him out.

"Well? Since you pulled me out I will- WHAA"

in your dreams worm, I bit his tail and started to spin him at a high speed.

"AAAAAAAAAA"

"AND OF YOU GO,YOU PIECE OF TRASH"

I loosened my jaw resulting in him flying off to somewhere.. take that you ah.ah.ahh..little..ah..who is ..ah...the runt now?

later that event no one wanted me to be in there group.

pov: others

'SO cute.. a tiny snake and lizard is staring  at each other...are they shy? Maybe we should hel-

"WHAA"

Wow... What is happening? the little snake is getting smashed by the tiny lizard.

WOW! wow!! now he threw it in a magma...so cruel.

Ohh! he is helping the snake out of the magma...he might have regretted doing all those things.

WHATTT... he didn't forgive, it was an act?!!! Now he is spinning the snake like a slingshot.

wow the snake is flying.

"AND OF YOU GO,YOU PIECE OF TRASH"

Did the lizard call that cute little snake a trash..nono don't look here, i didn't see anything..

end flashback

 

To think, the self proclaimed Seer is still alive.

Although i was never able to condense the law I wanted but I did condense not one but two laws.

back then due to the sudden reincarnation I was feeling anxious and insecure, so I beat him up when he said all those things.

Later when I calmed down and learned about all the fantasy like performances shown before me , I thought he might be a seer and maybe was telling me about my future.

but oh boy I was wrong, not even a little piece of his prediction came true during my law condensation.

 "The strongest of our creations has already achieved the highest comprehension in law that the plane can offer a long time ago and is currently at a bottleneck such this meeting was evident  to happen one way or another." The large snake spoke.

So this meeting is for developing higher planes for each of our races?

Creations? Race?

Come to think of it, what has happened to the race I created?

 

9