Chapter-3 Busted
445 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gulp

I take back my previous comment, much less kill it, I'm not gonna near it.

I had heard about them from rumors but now one is being born in our plane. 

From what I know killing a child of plane is nothing compared to killing a child of universe, the universe will make you regret it.

"..."

"..."

The shock must have made them dumb...hahaaha... after all knowing a ticking bomb for us is being created in our own plane  is nowhere near nice.. it's a matter of whether the bomb would blast us or help us blast beings from other planes.

"Which race?" Everyone tensed up as Surs inquired as the answer to this one single  question will determine whether or not the bomb will blast up on us or not.

"I can't say, after all the Universe is shielding it's fate from peeking.. I was barely able to determine it's existence." Muttered Ours.

To begin with i don't trust the snake's Seer ability, but I can at least  confirm from the expression of others that his foresight holds some credibility.

Well It doesn't matter if the prediction is true or not as long as it's not born from my creations.

The child of Universe  possessing potential rivaling us  stinks nothing but trouble.

If they are born in ethnic race, we will surely face an uprising from them.

if they are born in any one of our race, then there will be a high chance of our position being usurped, so it's better with one not being born in our plane than one being born.

 But there is no 'what if'  for facts which have been determined thus we can only brace for the impact of what's fixed.

I can see now why this was an emergency meeting.

"Lord Ours, is there anything to reveal apart from these?" the long silence in the hall broke with a flaming bird's question.

I know that guy.. he was the leader of a small pack of primordial beasts back then.

I never knew his name as whenever we met we were always in conflict with each other  for something so we talked with our fists.. hmm claws.

Does he  remember me? After all I did have a major colour change after my law condensation.

"No apparently that's it for this meeting." Ours said.

"Then we can start the regular meeting." Birdy said.

Whaa- Now we have regular?...f*ck this! I just want to return and be done with this. Grhhhh, after all I can't sleep here in front of strangers unless I wish to be murdered by some screw looses who is not afraid of being dead.

I know Blacky is hiding in my shadow and he will protect me in case of any mishaps, but him being here till now is against the rule.

Speaking of which, when did he hide in my shadow?

it's not like he is the only one present here illegal, but  since others are tactful  about him i will be quiet about their guards too.

After all no one will accuse you for the  crime you committed  if they too are guilty of the same charge.

 

The closed doors started to open and the room started to fill with all other primordial beast as i was having an internal struggle for my sleep.

"Milord, you can sleep if you want to , i will take care of the rest from here." said Blacky  as he acted like he just arrived near me.

Finally my long lasted rest,....hmm... before that ..

'By the way Blacky-' 

 Hoo!..he flinched for an instant there, I can see he is conscious of the little prank he pulled on me.

'Do you know how to create a plane ?' I continued to transmit my thought in to his mind after pretending not to see it . 

'No, and it's not something that anyone would  know off.' he got his composure in an instant before confirming my doubt.

'Huh, so no one knows it.'

'Ours certainly knows of it from the looks of it, Surs, Quartz, and Quidine may know of it, the rest were just going with the flow when they were nodding their heads.' answered Blacky.

This is interesting, they must be thinking along my line and don't want to show their lack of knowledge.

It's not like Ours will give the information for free, neither will the other three if they know it.

Come to think of it , the snake must have intentionally leaked that knowledge to increase his influence.

Either way it does not matter to me as I already have made a  rough sketch of a way to create a plane the moment i heard about it, with a success rate of 19.255%.

It's far low for a success rate but it's better than owing that snake for a favor.

I should get at it immediately after this meeting if i want get any result within a century.

I should enjoy a quick nap for now.. hmm before that I should ....

"And by the way Blacky."

"Yes, milord ?" His face which were relaxing a moment ago tensed up again.

"I certainly  didn't forgot  about  the little teleportation stunt you pulled on me." 

My smile deepened as his poker face started to collapse.

7