Chapter 1: Got invited to be a God
184 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm Yuki Sakaguchi since I was little,I always Fantasized of one day going through a Grand Adventure.

Playing Through numerous games,Reading countless books,I always tried to expend some of my free time "Living" the lives of the protagonists.

It was Pretty fun and even if it left me without many friends, I always count myself craving for an adventurous life, Although, I never really expected, It to actually happen.

.

.

.

When I receive a message from someone I don't know,then I found myself surrounded by light.

The next thing I know I was fighting a weird monster while being taught, About how to use the sword by a cute Elf girl.

That had the scariest and exciting happened in my life, My dream Had actually come true!,But----

I open my eyes looks like It was a dream...(Pissed)

Ahhhhhh~

I stretch myself and look around my room.

I have been living alone for the past year. it's not that I'm an orphan, I just manage to get into a good school, away from home.

When I came to live here, No friends, My family far away, I had only games to keep myself from loneliness..

Bzzzt!

I gaze at my phone and unluck it, One new messages.

I opened the message and I was surprised because the content of the message is inviting you into my world as a God!!

Scam ?! 

That I laugh because Who will be fooled by this message

And suddenly the whole area light up, it hurt my eyes as if I was going to be blind.

When I opened my eyes I was surprised because I was no longer in my room 

Where am I!?

 Why are there clouds? 

Am I already in heaven? 

I Asked myself....

 I kept walking until I saw a Huge Golden Castle..

And I quickly entered the castle and I saw a very big man ...

What is that Human? Giant?....

5