Side Story – Day Before
158 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are you doing?” While sitting on the bed, I watched Lilia painting the inner sides of the cloaks she bought.

 

“I’m adding magical formations to them.”

 

Hearing the words ‘magical formations’, I became alert and quickly turned away. They were scary… especially that dizziness I felt after it. 

 

“What formations are they?” Feeling slightly curious, I began to ask.

 

“Barrier and strengthening formations,” Seeing her enjoy herself, I laid back down on the bed pulling the blanket over me as I began to touch myself to pass time.

 

Can’t be helped, there wasn’t anything else to do!

 

Placing a hand over my mouth, I continued to fondle myself, my panties slowly becoming soaked.

 

“Mitra~” suddenly feeling Lilia shake my shoulders, I let out a startled scream, my heart feeling like it would beat out my chest.

 

I looked at her with a blushed face causing her to avert her gaze, her cheeks turning slightly red as well. “Cough, I need your help.”

 

“...” I felt myself heat up even more. I’ve been caught! “...what did you need?” I lowered my head while saying in a tiny voice.

 

She sat on the edge of the bed before taking my hand. “Your mana.”

 

Hearing her request, I began to send my mana into her. “It’s enough now~” She released me and went back to the desk as she worked on the formation. “I’ll also add a few more formations to them.” 

 

“...” I became a little lost. Do I continue? I took a glance at Lilia before lying back on the bed again. Sigh….

 

“I’ll take you outside after I’m finished, kay?” 

 

“En.” I nodded. 

 

Not long later, she passed me a change of underwear before leading me out of the town. The location was a herb field nearby.

 

Taking my hand, she asked for my mana again as she bit her thumb. A trickle of blood flew out that formed a chain around my wrist filled with lines and patterns. 

 

“It’s okay.” She patted my head. “You’ll be able to see them like this.” I looked at the bracelet in my hand before narrowing my eyes in delight. 

 

“Hehe.” I giggled.

 

She patted my head again. “Don’t run too far,” 

 

“Kay!~” I happily began to run around the herb field when I heard someone cough. Turning to look, I saw that it was an old goblin. “Although it’s good to be young and healthy...make sure not to damage the herbs….” He said while pointing at a damaged plant nearby..

 

“Oh…” I nodded. 

 

“Hehe...sorry,” Lilia came over and apologized before leading me away. 

 

“Where do we go now?” 

 

“Mmm,” she placed a hand on her chin. “Do you want to play with them?” She pointed towards a group of goblin children playing ball with each other.”

 

I pouted at her. “I’m not a child.” Although I was slightly envious seeing them having so much fun.

 

She chuckled at me, before leading me deeper into the woods, although not too deep. Afterwards, she formed a ball using blood before throwing it at me.

 

Catching it, I found that it was a squishy and elastic feeling, except different from… Anyways, it was almost like jelly? 

 

Although it didn’t seem as easy to break.

 

“Ei!” hearing Lilia clap her hand, I threw the ball at her. She steadily caught it before throwing it back. Like this, we began to play a game of catch until I became sleepy.

 

“Let’s head back.” Seeing me rub my eyes, she suddenly said. 

 

“Sorry…” even though she had brought me out, it wasn’t even evening yet….

 

She patted my head before lifting me into a carry. Wrapping my arms around her neck, I closed my eyes in comfort as we began to head back to the inn.

 

“I’ll teach you how to use those formations tomorrow.”

8