Chapter 20 – Dream
114 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where am I?” I muttered. I was in a pitch black space with nothing inside it, or well not exactly as in front of me was a familiar girl. Although her hair no longer had any green or black streaks, instead it was just like mine, a pure white. Nor was she wearing anything.

 

She smiled and waved at me before sitting on the floor. 

 

I silently went and sat next to her as we looked at particularly nothing. 

 

“How have you been?” She suddenly asked.

 

“...I don’t know…. I guess I’m doing okay….”  

 

“I see,” she played with the fringes of her hair. “Mitra... “

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Do you remember who I am?”

 

I shook my head before placing a hand on my chest. “I don’t remember.” However it feels empty hollow here….

 

She chuckled at my reaction. “I guess we’re both currently incomplete.” 

 

“?”

 

She turned around to look at me, looking into them, I saw the reflection of a girl who seemed a little listless. That’s me?

 

“Mitra,” she took my hand before pulling me onto her lap causing me to blush. Especially when I felt her bunnies press against my bare back. She chuckled at me. “Mitra’s body hasn’t changed at all~” Feeling her hand explore my stomach area before my legs my breathing began to become rough. I shut my eyes as I felt her gaze land on the area between my legs.

 

She’s seeing everything….

 

“Hehe, already so wet~” Her fingers left a burning trail as they slowly made their way down my abdomen.

 

“Nn…” 

 

“Wow~ Did Mitra just cum?” She said in a teasing voice causing me to be filled with embarrassment. However I was a little tired, causing me to put my body weight against her. 

 

“Hah...hah…hya!” Her finger suddenly sped up before touching my bud causing me to twitch and let out a moan as a shock of pleasure spread from that spot. “No! I just came!~” 

 

“Hehe. although you say that, your body is reacting differently~” Her fingers began to move in a rhythm causing my hips to move with her. Occasionally she would reach more downer to rub my lower mouth while her other hand fondled one of my lemons. 

 

With one hand holding onto her’s, I began to squeeze and nip the one that she ignored.

 

My hip movements and breathing became more rapid as her fingers began to change their rhythm, as if she’s done it countless times to me before. “Hyaa!” Letting a scream, I wanted to close my legs and curl up, having she locked me in place, her hands squeezing onto my breast as her other began to move faster.

 

“Nooo!” I’m cumming! Gripping her hand tightly, I squeezed the tip of my own lemon. The stimulation and burst of pleasure caused me to go over the top as my consciousness faded away.

 

____

 

Waking up, I caught my breath. A wet dream? My cheeks were still flushed, and my panties were soaked, however I strangely felt refreshed, I was also not tired as when I did it myself.

 

I removed my clothing and changed into a new set. I had noticed, there wasn’t really a need to wash my fluids off. Since in the end, I was just mana. 

 

I stretched before making my way out of the room. 

 

“Leona?” She was currently missing, causing me to feel a little off. I placed a hand on my chest. She didn’t hear anything when I was dreaming right?

 

I went over to the side and to take a fruit to eat before making my way out of the cave. The floor was filled with yellow and orange leaves again. “I guess I’ll sweep again.” It felt like a good way to pass time. 

 

Finishing the fruit in a few more bites, I covered my mouth as a sense of sweetness assaulted my tongue. After swallowing everything, I returned back into the cave and came out with a broom as I began to sweep the leaves into piles.

 

The scenes of that dream continued to play in my mind. For some reason, it was crystal clear…. The feelings of her fingers, all the way down to her scent and voice….

 

My breathing grew rough as I continued to sweep until I couldn’t stand it anymore. “I’ll go do my laundry!” it was a good chance since Leona wasn’t here.

Grabbing all of my soiled clothing, I threw them in a bucket, before taking them down the nearby stream. Afterwards, taking a washing board, I started to scrub them while looking at the running water.

 

Reflected in it was a girl with flushed cheeks, while her eyes were filled with desire, similar to those of the goblins.

 

“I’ll go wash myself as well…” Especially my lower mouth. My heart beated faster. However it wasn’t like I could just show my bare legs….

 

While inside my cloak, I removed my pants before removing my panties. Afterwards, I placed the pants on, however I ripped a hole in its front, causing my lower slit to be exposed. This way, no one would know anything even if they saw…

 

Getting into the shallow stream, I squatted down. The cold running water ran against me caused me to feel aroused. 

 

“I’m such a pervert…” Unable to stand it anymore, I began to use two fingers to open and close my slit, the stream ran through my folds as well as my bud. “Hya.”

 

Feeling it coming, I began to use my fingers to rub myself faster before releasing a suppressed moan as I huddled on the stream, my fluids spilling out from between my fingers as they were washed away by the lake.

 

“Hah….hah…” when the feeling of pleasure retreated, I meekly got out of the stream before lying down by the bank to catch my breath.

7