Epilogue – Bear Hug
107 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a clearing of the forest a giant white bear stared down with a gray wolf. However different from the others his size was huge. Almost as big as the bear that was his nemesis.

 

“Kekeke, how greedy of you to keep all that food for yourself.” If he could obtain her, he would be able to break past tier 6 and perhaps even transforming. That was what his instincts told him. That mana was even purer and on a higher level than those of the Shura.

 

However the bear was in his way. Most likely because she also desired to break through.

 

“Hmph, not everyone is like you gluttonous wolfking.”

 

“Hypocrite!” It refused to believe it, as a magic beast, that which they desired most was mana! Their infinite hunger for it. 

 

Leona grinned savagely, revealing her sharp teeth. “Foolish king, gluttonous king, your life ends here!” With a roar, she charged towards the wolf king, bashing through the forest trees.

 

The Wolf King howled before dodging her paw, a giant gash appeared on the dirt floor. It’s body glowing with a green light. “Too slow.”

 

It opened its large mouth as it bit into the giant bears shoulder, causing her to grunt in pain before hugging the wolf.

 

“Roar!” Ignoring the stinging pain, she charged forwards with lightning speed, slamming the both into a mountain wall.

 

Boom!

 

Along with a huge explosion, she felt the wolf’s mouth loosened. Taking the chance she stepped back before pawing her claw at it. 

 

However the wolf was as slippery as a loach, easily dodging her before slashing at her flank.

 

“Too weak,” Leona ignored it and bashed the wolf again, knocking it away.

 

The two were in a deadlock, as they had been over the countless years. 

 

However they both resolved, this time it would be different. The wolf howled, and in response, countless other wolves howled. Their goal was not to gang up on the bear as it was meaningless. Instead it was a two part plan. One to obtain the target….

 

“Bastard!”

 

Seeing her distracted, the wolf burned its blood and concentrated ita mana into its claw as it slashed at the Giant Bear’s throat.

 

Leona’s pupils changed from red, to gray before separating into two fishes that swam around each other. It was a trump card she hadn’t used. For she knew, although he was a coward, his escaping techniques were top rate. 

 

A gray energy flooded through her, and with a speed and strength greater than before, she twisted torso dodging the claw before slashing a gray claw down.

 

“Kraa!” The Wolf King screamed in pain as one of his forearms flew into the air as a fountain of blood sprayed out.

 

Not good! 

 

Knowing it was bad, he burned the rest of his strength, and ran away.

 

Leona looked at the direction he ran off to, however she didn’t chase. Not because she didn’t want to, but she could not. After using that power, her body would enter a state of weakness. 

6