Chapter 31
82 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the black space again. 

 

The girl groggily rubbed her eyes before they opened wide. “Wa! Mitra, what happened to you?”

 

“??” At her question, I realized something. It was as if I had an extra limb. Taking a hand backwards, I felt something soft. 

 

Although before I could realize what it was, I was suddenly pushed onto the floor by her. Reflected in her eyes was a cute and delicate girl. Her eyes were still white, she looked as if she was in a daze while a set of white fluffy ears above her head twitched.

 

I reflexively touched them. I felt the feeling of my fingers against them, as I flicked them about. They were my ears?

 

Also, this position….

 

I blushed. Due to the fluffy cushion behind me, my groin was raised. Perhaps she noticed as well, as she slid her hand against my slit, causing me to let out a moan.

 

“Hehe, time to eat~” She then pressed her lips against me. They were soft and warm as they gently pried open my mouth. Afterwards, her tongue extended inside to hook onto mine as they played about while her hands continued to rub my wet spot.

 

I’m cumming!

 

I wrapped my arms around her as that feeling of pleasure began to overtake my body before falling back on the ground. 

 

After catching by breath, I pouted. The first thing she did was after seeing me was to eat me. 

 

She chuckled again. “Mitra, I also want it~” She took my hand before rubbing it against the area between her legs. “Nn…” 

 

While rubbing, her breathing suddenly grew rougher, as her spill grew heavier. “Mitra… She looked at me.

 

“??” 

 

Releasing my hand, she shyly made her way around. Afterwards, I widened my eyes as she stood above me. Showing me a bottom view of her lower mouth, as liquid slowly dripped down.

 

Afterwards, she slowly squatted down and pressed her lower mouth against my lips. “Hya~” She let out a cute moan while shivering and rubbing herself against me.

 

Opening my mouth, I started to lick her using my tongue.

 

“Mitra, like that!~” As if losing strength, she placed her weight against me. Luckily I was strong enough not to get hurt by it, and she wasn’t as heavy as well.

 

Suddenly, I shivered as I felt her breath between my legs. 

 

“R-” I wanted to call her name, unfortunately I could only call out a part of it.

 

I felt her shiver when I felt a warm soft object lap against my slit, causing me to moan into her as we began to pleasure each other using our tongues.

 

Right as I was about to feel it coming, everything blacked out.

 

“Nn…” The feeling of someone stroking my tail from behind caused me to sit up. I was feeling turned on, extremely turned on.

 

She had kicked me out right when I was about to finish!

 

Turning around to look, I found Lilia was kneeling on the floor beside the bed while looking at the tail waving behind my back. 

 

I placed a hand on my chest and pouted at her. 

 

“Hehe,” Lilia sat next to me and pulled me into her embrace in a tight hug as she patted my head. However her intentions were probably not to calm me down, but to touch my ears!

 

“Hmph,” I pushed her away, although there was a painful feeling in my heart as I did it, I had to make it clear. I was angry!

 

“I’m sorry Mitra…” She sat next to me and showed me a sad look. “I shouldn’t have done that so suddenly.”

 

“Then…” I pointed at the inside part of the bed. Truthfully, I wasn’t exactly angry at her for doing it. I just wished she’d tell me I would’ve grown ears and a tail!

 

She obediently climbed inside the bed. I felt my heart beat faster. I removed my pants and panties and climbed in before getting on top of her. “Lilia… I want it…”

 

She blushed while her chest heaved up and down. “How?”

 

Reaching down, I kissed her on the lips before turning around the other way so that she could see the large mess she had caused. “Nn,” feeling her gaze on me, I released a moan before bringing my hips downwards. I couldn’t hold it in anymore!

 

Her soft lips pressed against my lower mouth as she started to lick. Her tongue caused a ticklish feeling as well as a shock of pleasure each time they lapped against my bud. Shivering and releasing moans, I fell forward when I saw that she was wet as well.

 

“Lilia…” Remember what she did to me, I went downwards and tore a hole in her pants. After letting another moan, I began to lap up her nectar as we began to pleasure each other. Before I knew it, she had grabbed my tail and started to stroke up.

 

I’m about to… I soon felt it coming.

 

Suddenly, she turned us around, causing me to be under her as she pressed her hip against me while she continued to lick me. Her breathing grew heavy as well and her hip movements grew faster.

“Wuu!” She pressed herself against me, pinning me down as the both of us came. When the wave was over, she finally released me before falling off the side.

 

“Geez Mitra…” She complained while grabbing my tail. “Good thing I noticed in time….”

 

I blushed. I had a faint feeling I knew why she was always on top of me. 

 

I got up and turned the other way before lying down next to her. Afterwards, I pulled a blanket over us before turning to face her. Her eyes were currently half closed, as if she was tired and sleepy while her lips were still glossy.

 

She smiled at me before hugging me.

 

“How long was I asleep for.”

 

“5 days…” She stroked my back. “I’m sorry…”

 

“It’s okay....”

 

I closed my eyes as well. It wouldn't hurt to take a nap….

6