Chapter 34
80 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahhh!” Feeling scared, I quickly told Ria to place me in her arms. Afterwards, I turned around and buried myself in her chest. The reason being, in front of us was a bridge. Although it wasn’t exactly narrow, there were no safeguards!

 

Under the bridge was a sea of magma that seemed to flow off towards somewhere. 

 

“It’s okay.” Ria stroked my fur. 

 

“En.” I nudged her chest. “Tell me when it's over.” 

 

She chuckled and began to make her way through the bridge. It was enough to fit around 2-3 carriages side by side. The sound of her footsteps mixed along with others. The rolling of the carriage wheels and the bubbling sound of molten magma combined to give me a picture of what was happening.

 

“Roarr!” Suddenly, a huge roar echoed throughout the cavern, causing my heart to skip a beat.

 

“W-what was that?” A female voice sounded.

 

“Don’t panic!” Sneaking a glance, I found it was an orc shouting. “It’s the flame demon. He won’t attack us.”

 

Aside from this, although slightly nervous, there weren't much outbursts. In fact, nothing happened, and everyone safely made it through the bridge.

 

“We should be arriving soon.” 

 

We began to ascend in an incline and the temperature was also a lot less hot. And another few hours, we finally made it out of the cavern. 

 

“Wa!” I took a deep breath of air. It was a lot less dry and more humid. I found out we were in a jungle. In fact, Marquis Doro’s territory was situated on top of a volcanic crater. From afar, we could see wyverns flying in the sky. 

 

Ria took a step forward and went down the road. There was a town not far from here. Fields were opened up where people grew crops as well as tended livestock.

 

A majority large goblins and orcs. Surprisingly, there weren’t a lot of small goblins.

 

“Does Mitra want to change back?”

 

“En.” I nodded.

 

Ria went off the road and took out a house. Afterwards, I jumped off her and went inside before changing back with a poof. 

 

“Clothing~” I went over towards her. 

 

“Nn,” Although she agreed, I was suddenly pushed onto the floor.

 

I blushed. “We’re in the middle of...Wuu!” Without letting me finish, she had pinned me under and locked her lips with mine.

 

___

The next day, Ria held my hand as we left the house, her mood seemingly really good.

 

“...” I silently stuck my tongue at her. 

 

After storing everything away, we then made our way to town. The trees had been cleared around it while orcs planted crops as well as raised livestock.

 

The first thing we did was of course to find an inn. Although when we entered, I had a feeling some people were looking my way. The beastkin Lyra and her companion Ron.

 

I smiled and waved at them before being pulled away by Ria. They most likely guessed that fox was me, however there probably wasn’t any danger from it.

 

According to Leona, beasts who had human forms were usually magic beasts at tier 8 or higher, or had received the blessing of the beast god.

 

“Room for one.”  Ria said to the receptionist.

 

“Sure,” the orc auntie passed us a wooden plate with a number on it after Ria paid her a few copper coins. “Would you like meals as well?”

 

Ria nodded. “Please include those as well.” afterwards, she handed the requested amount to the auntie.

 

Then hand in hand, we entered our room as I went straight for the bed like usual. Although this time Ria also came over and sat down next to me. 

 

“We’re not going another round again right?....” I blushed, her hand wrapped around my waist as they began to travel. 

 

She grabbed my hand. “Does Mitra want to?” 

 

I blushed and shook my head. “Let’s rest instead.” I pulled her into the bed and hugged her. “Too much is no good.”

 

“Nn,” She hugged me back. Although we only remained like this for an hour before getting back up and exploring the town. How should I say it, everyone was wearing light clothing, although for orcs and large goblins, they always were. However, even the beastkin were, the men were dressed like the orcs, with the women showing their mid sections. 

 

Suddenly, my eyes were covered. 

 

“Hehe,” taking her hand off me, I looked to find that she was pouting. I went forward to pinch her cheeks.

 

I began to imagine Ria wearing clothing like that.

 

“Does Mitra want me to wear those clothes too?” As if reading my mind, Ria asked.

 

I was about to nod, however I quickly shook my head. “I’d rather not have other people look at Ria.” 

 

Imagining all of the passersby looking at her smooth stomach, I began to feel a sour feeling in my heart. 

 

She chuckled before leading me down. Afterwards, she pulled me into a clothing store to buy clothes. 

 

“I thought I said no?” 

 

“Who says I need to wear them in public~” She blushed while grabbing a piece of clothing. “Let’s grab some for Mitra too.”

 

“En.” We then began to buy a bunch of clothing when I found her buying a different size of underwear and clothing.

 

Seeing my confused look she explained. “Mitra, judging by your mana, you’re about to grow again.”

 

5