Introduction
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy set down her phone feeling multiple emotions. Her favorite novel "A Never Ending Hope" just published it's last chapter and on her 21st birthday no less, and she felt both very satisfied, and very sad.

To Amy, A Never Ending Hope was an importent part of her life, it was there for her during dark times of her life and even gave her many new interests that enjoyed very much.

Amy let a teardrop fall down her chin as she smiled, the story was with her as she grew up and now, she had to let it go, but she would keep it in her heart forever.

A Never Ending Hope was a story that took place in the year 3230 with the planet in the middle of a crisis. The planet wasn't Earth, humans already devastated it and left for mars. Then to the atmosphere of venus with a city in the sky and from there to many other planets across the galaxy, and one particular planet has started going through an energy crisis and the main character, Jackson, was caught in the middle of it.

The energy crisis was devestating but eventually got dealt with after many years, but some of the residents of that world left, while some stayed, whether or not they wanted too and Jackson was forced to be left behind. Jackson would go across the univerese for her, his daughter Samantha. The series ended with Jackson finding his daughter, finally finding joy again.

Amy wished to love sombody enough to go that far, Amy wished she could be a hero like him, as he saved people along the way, Amy wished that the story wasn't over and it took her a whole 30 minutes before she could calm down. After scrolling through various websites she went to bed, checking her phone one last time before she fell asleep

September 11th, 2024

11:47 PM

Sadly, she had no dream that night, but where she was the day after was a place to behold.

I decided to revise this chapter a bit, change things to something more reasonable, I even changed the description and title if you haven't noticed

2