Chapter 5
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gabriel laid Elizabeth down and took care of her, it was probably caused by the system, as if it were a measure to prevent them from becoming too powerful. Gabriel got into a conflict with himself, he could withdraw the system from them, but that would lead to the loss of his guides, which would be problematic. Crouching in the face of running water, he faced his own reflection.

- What are you doing?… - Elizabeth asked as she sat down.

- Oh, you woke up! - Gabriel spoke as he approached with a nervous smile and rubbing his hands restlessly. - Good, is it hurt somewhere?

- No ... - Elizabeth replied hesitantly.

- If something is bad, can you tell me, all right ?!

- You are weird.

- … No, I'm not.

- Please stop, you trying to look worried is more false than political promise. Elizabeth commented.

- I'm not pretending, I just don't know how to demonstrate ... - Gabriel replied more reassured.

-…

- Well, why don't we talk before continuing?

- I think it's a good… - Elizabeth replied.

- Well, it's weird to be around a person I barely know, so why don't you tell me about yourself? And how it ended up in that class.

-… I think it's a good one. Well, my dad is a relatively big businessman, and he wanted me to succeed the company, but I don't like the direction of his company, wrong things, if you know what I mean. I wanted to be a doctor, and I studied in secret, but ... I was always discovered, they took my things, until one day he gave me a choice. He would let me be a doctor if I went to that class and graduated from that school. But I didn't expect this to happen.

- Hmmm. - That was missing something, but Gabriel decided to leave it aside. - I think it's my turn. It can be said that I am a born killer, I was born just for that, and only for that I have the ability. - Gabriel said as if he were in a trance. - I became a hit man a long time ago, until I met a person and he told me that the world could be fun if I were able to walk without being afraid ... I think I could say that I am a killer looking for redemption , although I don't even believe I can achieve it myself.

- I-that's not true! Elizabeth exclaimed. - You will surely reach her! Elizabeth got up and took the reins from Gabriel's gaze. - And I do not believe you were born a murderer! - She said with her hands on her chest.

-… - Gabriel looked perplexed, but then he laughed and looked away.

- Do- What are you laughing at ?! Elizabeth asked.

- It was bad, it was bad. Gabriel looked at her with a smile. - It's just that this is the first time someone says something like that, you know, I couldn't help myself.

- … You do not have friends?

- Not one, do you want to be the first?

- I don't see why not. - Elizabeth replied.

- So I'll call you Liz, your name is too long. - Then Gabriel took the smile off his face. - Now I have something serious to tell you, so sit down. - Gabriel said, Elizabeth sat next to him.

- What's it?

- Your fainting was thanks to the system, so I was thinking of taking it out so that there would be no more serious problems ...

- Hmmm, what if instead of taking it out, you divert the damage to another place, modifying the system as the last time? Asked Liz.

-… stopping to think. Gabriel put his hand on his chin. - Maybe it will work.

- Hihihi. Liz let out a few laughs.

- Well, why don't you lie down? If we do that with you sitting, it will certainly fall to the floor.

- Oh, all right. - Liz lay down looking at the ceiling.

- Well, close your eyes. When I start modifying the system, it will probably be weird.

- It's all right. Liz closed her eyes. That was when he felt a touch, and a tightness, in his chest. - Hey, what are you doing? - Liz asked, looking seriously at Gabriel who held her breasts.

-… Don't get it wrong, this is the best way to do this shit, the system is stuck to the heart. - Gabriel replied.

- Take your hand off. - Liz ordered with a cold look. At that moment, Gabriel released an energy that made her sleep, and thus began to modify the system.

The place where Liz was now was relatively dark, and a shade of red. She was totally at a loss when she heard Gabriel's voice: "You shouldn't be able to see anything, because this is inside you, just wait for us to get to the root of the problem." Liz replied silently, and gradually they were approaching something similar to a heart. But that heart was bound by chains and a great dark aura.

- Gabriel! What is that? - Asked Liz.

- I can't see the same as you, but I guess it's your heart with the system around you. - Gabriel's voice answered, coming from nowhere. - Oh, and close your eyes, it will start to burn from that point.

- OK. Liz did as she was told and closed her eyes. - But then, why did you put your hand on my chest ?!

-… I needed to get in at some point, and the chest is the easiest, it's like I make an automatic line from my fingers that lead to the system. Besides, the only painless point I found was there. - Gabriel replied awkwardly.

- This is suspicious.

- I know, I'm sorry ... Anyway, I'm done, so I'll pull you back.

- Fine. - Liz opened her eyes and saw a strong strong light approaching, soon found herself taken back to reality by her.

0