(2.5)
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A Demon she is, Hrmmm? 

 

The stranger strange, Came out dark forest with no hurt marks and no clothes. Me no likey. But Elder wise, so I listen. Gave Stranger clothes, fed stranger food, make her one of our own. Stranger as for white bark. We provide. Stranger ask for dry skin, we provide. Stranger ask for feather, strange needs for feather, but we provide. What Stranger asks, we provide. But hard to understand Stranger is. Our tongue she does not speak. Through motion and games we guess her words.

Stranger does not like our bed, She likes sleeping on the well. Too small she said, I don’t agree. Bed really big, she no need for house bigger than that. She also destroys well roof, twice. At least she fix roof fast. Overall me no likey but she like child, plays with child, and bring child back. I appreciate. But Stranger still cause more trouble than she helps.

Me am big man guard, and big man guard must lead. Big man guard must organize other guards. Make sure sharp plate and hard plate are not broke and like new so they don’t break when we fight.

We must prepare for night crawlers. The ones that go hiss. The ones that go boom, the ones that steal our stuff.

We must fight. We must defend. Our iron friends help. They strong but they too dumb to do everything, so we must do for what them can not do, which is plan.

Lots of pictures, for different plans, pictures to show to many shapers and prayer leaders our thoughts, requesting elder for things we need.

 

Stranger is weird, no sleep at night, stare at lamps, make weird noises always going barbarbar when me pass by. Broke Well again today, old lady bread shaper chased her and the children. Time to sleep. The next is bright moon, when the crawlers come in big groups. Always hard, but will be no different. Much rest needed before fight as well as many hands. So tell guards take break. Cause at bright moon we fight, that time that light ball rises, we can eat much and rest.

The darkness returns, bright moon rises. Night crawlers come again. Many this time. Most fell in trap, Worth the work, as now danger much less. But need people clean traps. Everything good until Boom happened. It was deafening. Broke me ears but me will be okay.

An Iron friend broke, it was old one, me childhood friend. But fight continues.

Trap destroyed, now much harder, but night crawlers must not make it to village.

Me was telling other guards what to do when stranger appeared.

 

Stranger weird. I no likey but Elders wise, tell me to guard her but I can’t guard her if she in danger, so tell her to go away, But she will not. She walk toward me. And took me sharp plate. I gonna tell her more, but lost me words, her eyes only desire for blood, her smile, cruel and wicked. I no likey, I now afraid as she slow walked towards the crawlers. Then fast walked. Finally running fast towards them and took their head. One hit, Two hit, Three hit.

 

Me has never seen anything like it. A dance with a sharp plate under pale light. A rain of blood and flesh. As evil laugh spread across the field, Me want tell her stop but too afraid, afraid sharp plate would turn to me, instead of the crawlers she kills with ease. As naturally as she breathes. Moving away form shooter’s shooting sticks, weaving between groaner’s number. She fight. She fight. Until a corpse mountain under her feet. Water air coming out her mouth, like a night crawler herself. Creeper spores growing on the corpses e later must burn. Then we see them. The traitors.

 

Always sneaking when bright moon when we fight monsters, trying take what is not theirs. Seeing Stranger has it taken care of, we chase the traitors.

“Drats, not Big Man Guard, You, you, you, you, follow me, We go distract Big Man Guard, rest of you. Get Big beast, and break wall. No failing or big punishment follow.”

“Yes Big Man.”

“Good”

The Traitor Big Man Smart, but I hear good. Tell guards to ignore Traitor Big Man’s Trick. Wall must not break, if break, not only traitors get in, crawlers get in too. If crawlers get in dead villagers. If dead villagers, then big man guard failed and be alone. Me don’t wanna be alone. So me fight, so others can be happy and make me happy. Me no like dying alone.

“Big Man Guard! We met again!”

“Traitor Big Man, you fail again. Like last time!”

“Oh really, haven’t happened, in progress, how would you know?”

“No confuse me with big word, only know I defeat you! Cause that’s what Big Man Guard Do! And me Big Man Guard!”

“Bar bar barbar barbar?”

The stranger appeared on the wall. When she got there? Same smile as when she kill many crawlers. Same eyes. Covered in blood. Still afraid,

“Barbar barbarbar?”

Stranger point to Traitor Big Man,

“Yes that traitor must kill. Stranger understand?” Me motioned as me tell Stranger,

“Barbar… barbar barbar barbar?”

“Uhhhhhhhh…..Me no understand this part”

“Barbar bar bar barbarbar.”

Then the Stranger disappeared, as Traitor Big Man’s head dropped on ground. Rolling.

1