Chapter 8: (18+) Running Away From Reality…
1.6k 12 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Okay so I'm announcing that I will be officially holding a art competition of my 3 novel's, you can draw any of the characters and the deadline for turning in any submissions into my inbox will be the 4th of January! Christmas and Holiday themed drawing or other art are appreciated but not required! Oh and I will be joining in to and I'll post a chapter on the 10th of January with all of the entry's which you can all vote on for a winner!

 

And we join our story a few days after Vinia discovered Aaron, now Aarya, "enjoying" herself carnally with a random boy. I marked this as 18+ because there is some heavy petting that occurs near the end of this chapter but we're really just setting up the next chapter that'll be much more explicit. Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


<Bzzzt! Bzzzt!>

[Leave me alone!] - Vinia

<Bzzzt! Bzzzt!>

[I said go away!] - Vinia

 

Reassured that whomever had been buzzing my doorbell was gone I tried closing my eyes once more but they shot open again as the image that had been burned into my retina several days ago continued to wait for me. After discovering my best friend turned Foxgirl having the time of her life on top of some dorky kid I'd refused to leave the house. The memory of what she had been doing kept me awake constantly and every time I managed to fall asleep that feeling that had come unbidden when I'd been watching would plague my dreams with constant visions of orgies and being used as a plaything by an endless line of men and even some women. Images of tricking both men and women into lust traps and teasing young boys filled my mind. I'd then wake up in a drenched bed and not from sweating.

Because of those vivid dreams I'd stayed awake for 3 days now and despite wanting to be left alone some damn busybody kept buzzing my door.

 

<Bzzzt! Bzzzt!>

[I said stop--! Huh?] - Vinia

 

Realizing halfway off the bed that it wasn't the door this time I noticed a notification on my phone that was new. Slowly making my way to the device I thumbed the lock open and saw a text from Aarya.

 

[We need to talk. Meet me at my house in an hour. I'll be waiting ;)] - Aarya

 

Staring at the sentence in front of me I struggled between the impulse to go and see my former best friend and ignore the vixen that had taken his place. Deciding that I at least needed to give Aarya a shot I blushed slightly thinking about what I should wear.


[......] - Vinia

[......] - Aarya

[......] - Vinia

[Okay that's it! Ask!] - Aarya

[R-Right! U-Umm... w-well... h-how did it... I-I mean why did you... u-umm...?] - Vinia

[Why did I fuck that virgin nerd?] - Aarya

 

Gulping at the bluntness of her question I nodded shyly. I'd be damned if I was going to actually ask that out loud but I still needed to hear the answer.

 

[Well it's simple. I wanted to.] - Aarya

[H-Huh? But you were a guy only a couple days ago! Is it really that easy t-to...?] - Vinia

[To spread my legs? To ride him like he was a bull and I wanted to win the gold? Oho? Is our little Fairy Loli interested in guys?] - Aarya

[N-no... n-not guys...] - Vinia

 

Shyly staring at the ground as I said this I knew that she wouldn't buy it for a second, hell I didn't even buy it. Wavering slightly as my agitation spiked I was suddenly grabbed out of the air by a soft but powerful hand. Struggling briefly against the grip I quickly realized that I had no way of actually escaping my much larger friend and I looked back up at her face in fear only to freeze at her expression. Lust. Pure, unadulterated longing.

Her face flushed and breathing erratic I would have been worried if I hadn't seen that face a few days before.

 

[Oh? Is my little toy interested in me perhaps? Maybe she wants a little... girl talk?] - Aarya

[I-I don't know what you're talking about unhand--! Mnmmm!] - Vinia

 

Trying to deny her accusation I suddenly stiffened from pleasure as I felt a finger stroke my entire body, coming to rest right above my opening. Breath hitching from the sudden pleasure I attempted once more to wiggle my way out of her hand but only succeeded in causing even more pleasure to course through my oversensitive skin.

 

[Oh it seems like you like this with how much you're squirming from pleasure? Now tell me... Are you only interested in this between us or...?] - Aarya

[What... ha! ...do you mean? Ahn!] - Vinia

 

Eyes widening at her question I thought about it seriously. Well as seriously as you can while you have a giant foxgirl that's a dozen times bigger than you stroking your body constantly while focusing on any spot that made you squirm more. Trying to buy some time to think I asked a question as a distraction only for it to not work at all as she redoubled her ministrations of my body.

 

[Playing coy huh? You forget that we both know each other's fetishes and while I used to be very much into dominant women I find that I much more enjoy BEING one!] - Aarya

[Ahn! A-Are you... Ah! ...are you still... Mnm! ...are you still you?] - Vinia

 

Looking at her with tears in my eyes from both the pleasure she was giving me and the thought that I'd lost my best friend and was currently enjoying it I asked the question I'd been dreading through gasps and moans of pleasure.

 

[Oho? That's so sweet. I'm so glad that our friendship was strong enough that even in this situation you're more worried about me than anything else.] - Aarya

[P-Please...? Ah!] - Vinia

[Please what? Please me? Please keep going? Oh maybe it's please use my body like a sex toy Mistress Aarya. Oh don't look at me with those sad eyes I was just teasing.] - Aarya

 

Tears fell from my eyes as I processed what Aarya was telling me. I had lost Aaron. Panicking slightly at the loss and sadness in her friends eyes Aarya immediately realized she'd gone too far with her teasing and set down the quivering mass of Fairy flesh.

 

[I-I'm sorry Vinia, I went too far! Please don't be sad I'm still here!] - Aarya

[R-Really?] - Vinia

[Yeah.] - Aarya

[Really really?] - Vinia

[Yeah you goof! Just because I'm way sexier now don't think I'm any different! Plus! Have you felt how good these feel?!?] - Aarya

 

Reassured that Aarya wasn't any less Aaron I calmed down significantly, my arousal still present but muted from the experience just moments before. Unfortunately that lessening of my horny levels immediately jacked back up from her comment as she lifted her breasts to emphasize them.

 

[Oh? So this means you want to continue I guess?] - Aarya

[Huh? O-Oh... Mhm...] - Vinia

 

Startled at her question I glanced down at where she was looking at only to see a literal waterfall running down my legs. I was, as a certain V-Tuber that I loved watching put it, flooding the basement. 1It's Iron Mouse if you wanna know. The video she says this in is hilarious! Feeling my arousal coming back even stronger than before I hesitated only a few seconds before nodding to her question.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you!
34