Chapter 1: Terrah
121 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The current setting is set in a World somewhat alike yet different to Earth, during a timeline similar to the Middle Ages and Renaissance Period but with the existence of different sources of powers, such as elemental magic, alchemy, physique enhancement and modification, mixed-bloodlines, beasts, mana, herbs, and machineries. 

Thus exist varying existences and professions like mages, alchemists, bio-researchers, brawlers, assassins, knights, paladins, mutants, magic swordsmen, magic spearmen, magic archers, gunslingers, machinists, demi-humans, beast-tamers, necromancers, cultists, spirits and elemental sprites.

It is a world that heavily relies on mana therefore its inhabitants first prioritized improving their innate abilities before mechanical innovations.

This world is called Terrah, and it consists of four continents; the Southern, Eastern, Western, and Northern Continents.

And within each continent, are empires of varying races.

The South is ruled by the Blizzard Empire which houses Snow Draconic demi-humans which are descendants of Ice Dragons and humans.

Similar to the Southern Continent, the North also has a single Empire named Jhortenia but unlike the South; it is an empire of humans classified as Northern Barbarians.

The biggest and widest continent is located in the West, it posesses three empires; Res, the human Emperial Kingdom; Sefir, the empire of demi-humans; lastly, the largest and most influential of the three is the Csiomerian Empire which is reigned and inhabited by various races, humans and demi-humans included.

Eastern Continent, often called the dwellings of dragons, has two empires; the Eastern Atlantic Empire which is protected by a sea dragon and a wind dragon , is inhabited by nagas, aquatic and aerial demi-humans; the second is the Mist Empire, it is home to spirits, humans and demi-humans with close magical affinity to the nature, water and fire element.

Grim Csiome Twidnefas is a royal prince of the Csiomerian Empire of the West, great-grandchild to Csiome, the first Emperor.

Thus, without further ado, the story begins...

5