Chapter 6: Draconic Body Modification
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"ROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!"

Grim howls in pain as his flesh disintegrates when the cores were placed within his forehead and heart.

It is a very excruciating experience where his body needs to be renewed.

But like other things, first it needs to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

His skin has long disappeared, while the muscles are melting and being charred, giving off a grilled meat's scent.

Grim managed to cast a fire spell engulfing his whole body to speed up the process.

Blue flames were burning him alive, he can noll longer howl or growl in pain since his vocal chords have been burned off along with his flesh.

What remained was bones and a mana body that is 8 ft tall, with a mana core on its forehead, and a beast core located to where the heart was.

The flames continued to even burn his bones, turning purple then disappearing when all that's left was a mana body and the dragon cores.

The cores glow at the same time.

The mana core gives off a blue light while the beast core shines in a dark purplish color.

Bones started forming within the mana body, after it finished the whole skeletal construction...

The Circulatory system, then the digestive system and the muscular body were being materialized whilst rejuvanating at a rapid rate.

After those things were completely formed, next the Integumentary system; the skin, hair and nails also finally completed the body modification and enhancement.

A 7 feet tall young handsome man, with a buff yet elegant physique, dark haired, eyes with dark irises, with light gray skin, having a purple diamond shard embedded on his forehead, and a small black-colored ruby on his chest stands where the mana body was.

"Ah, this feeling of strength surging through my veins, and an almost unlimited reserve of energy.

I feel like I can crush mountains with my fists, and fight for 25 days straight without feeling sleepiness or fatigue.

And my mana... The quality and quantity, I can't even fathom the limit of my mana pool."

Grim assesses his body, even without testing his assumptions, he feels confident about its capabilities.

"Now, to check the other treasures."

Grim happily walks towards the other treasures, he doesn't feel like rushing to test his new body since he's very certain due the overwhelming aura naturally emanating from himself.

Among the various treasures, Grim notices a scroll.

He picks it up and scans its contents.

"This is the last part of my gift to you, my descendant...

1