Chapter 11: Diary Part 2
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

The reason as to why I can recall all of these in such detail might be due to the small amount of mana my body possesses which is specifically located in my brain, it allows me to have an extremely strong memory which can be likened to what the people of this world call as "Hyperthymesia".

This mental capability is pretty common amongst mages and magic users back in my homeworld.

I began to sense this mana within me at the age of 2 but I failed to circulate or even  manipulate it due to its absurdly small amount.

Even  normal magic children/ infants from my homeworld possess a thousand times of what mana I currently have, and that's not even an exaggeration.

I doubt that my manapool can naturally improve nor increase with how almost non-existent and super thin the mana particles are in the air and in some lifeforms of this world.

Due to the inabily to circulate what little mana I have, I am unable to absorb the mana of this world through meditation.

Perhaps there are still herbs, other lifeforms, and some treasures which possess at best an average amount of mana which I'll be able to absorb through other means...

Well, I'll just leave those things in the future for tomorrow's me, and focus on what I can currently do.

This diary is created in case I am ever in a circumstance where my memories have been compromised, altered or loss.

It shall act as a reminder or perhaps a medium to plant a seed of doubt in my mind whenever necessary.

                            -T"

0