Short Story
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh, what’s this? A guest?”(???)

“You look confused. Oh, I guess it’s because you don’t know what this place is.”(???)

“This place is the library which contains the knowledge which ever exists and created, the Akashic Records and I’m it’s keeper, Akasha. Nice to meet you.”(Akasha)

“Hmm…, the more I look at you the more interesting this situation is. After all, you are the first being which has ever reaches this place. Though, it is only in soul form.”(Akasha)

“Hmmm? What’s this? You look like you’re in a hurry. Interesting, even though you don’t remember anything, you still have a feeling like there is something you need to do.”(Akasha)

“Of course I can return you, but it feels like it’s a pity if I just return you just like that. After all, the fact that you managed to reach this place is also because of fate. After all, there is no such thing as coincidence. Hmmm…, I wonder what kind of life you’d been through.”(Akasha)

“Let me check. Oh, so this is your life…, I see. So that’s how it is.”(Akasha)

“Now, now, be patient. After all, no matter how long you stay here, it doesn’t matter since this place doesn’t have a concept of time. So, the time in the place you need to go to is completely stopped.”(Akasha)

“Well, since we already met. How about you try to read this book here with me? Consider this a gift for reaching this place. What? You don’t care you say? You just want to return?”(Akasha)

“*sigh* Come on now, if you keep being like this I won’t return you. Fine then, I’ll give you another freebie. If you read a book with me, I will give something useful to accomplish what you need to do. I assure you, this will definitely help you. So, what do you think? Not only you can still do what you need to later after reading one book, I even give you something useful. So, read with me okay? After all, I’ve always been wondering how it feels when one is reading together with someone else.”(Akasha)

“You agree!? Yahoo, alright!! Then, let’s do this.”(Akasha)

“Now then, even though I said let’s read together, all you need to do is just stay there and listen to me while I read the story aloud.”(Akasha)

“Alright then, let’s begin the story.”(Akasha)

------------------------------------------------------------

“*gasp*”

The first thing I see is the ceiling. I’ve just woken up. I raise my body and still seated on top of my bed. I look around.

“This is…my room, huh?”(???)

Then I feel something wet on my face so still feeling a little sleepy, I sluggishly move my hand to my face to confirm what it is.

“…Tears?”(???)

‘It must be because of my dream.’

I concluded. While I don’t remember what exactly is the dream about, but I know for sure I cried because of the dream I just had.

‘I wonder what kind of dream it is.’

But, inside my heart, there is also another thing I’ve been feeling weird about since I woke up just now.

‘Why, do I feel like this is so nostalgic?’

My apartment’s room which is the place where I’ve been living all this time, every time I look around, I really feel like it has been a really long time I haven’t seen this room.

“…Whatever.”(???)

I said to myself and shirk those feelings because I’m just too lazy to think about it.

“Well, here comes another unproductive day just like always.”(???)

After I said that, I sluggishly raise my body from bed and walk to the kitchen to drink some water. My name is Fujiwara Yuuya. I’m an almost 26 years old NEET. Well, though I say I’m a NEET, I’m actually still a college student. As for the reason, it’s because I’m too lazy to work on the final project. I do want to work on it, but somehow or another, every time I just feel too lazy to do it and always feel like there is no point in doing it. And now, I even feel bad about meeting the teacher who I asked to supervise me on my project. After all, I haven’t worked on the project for more than 3 years and I don’t even give any news about it. And that is how I’m in my current situation.

It’s not like I don’t understand that it is my fault too. But, at the same time I also felt that it is also God’s or fate’s fault. After all, in my almost 26 years of life I’ve always fail to achieve what I want. Everything I do always end in failure. I also can’t really talk about this to anyone because no one know and understand how it felt. That is why, in the end, this is what I’ve become. A useless person who just live an empty life. Of course, it’s not like I didn’t think about wanting to die. I want to die and yet, I’m a coward. I’m afraid of the pain. So with that, I have no choice, but keep on living in this crazy world.

“Let’s eat I guess.”

Then I prepared my breakfast which is only a cereal and a glass of milk. I eat it while still having the same nostalgic feeling I had. In fact, this nostalgic feeling just won’t go away since before.

‘Why do I keep feeling like this?’

“Ugh….”(Yuuya)

I suddenly got a headache then I remember it. The dream I had. A person’s silhouette. I don’t know whether that silhouette is that of a man or a girl because in that dream there is a bright light in the direction of that person. Other than that, all I managed to remember is that person is saying something to me. I feel like what that person is saying is really important, but no matter how hard I try to remember it, I get nothing else, but my headache become worse than before.

“Ugh…, let’s just try to think about it again later.”(Yuuya)

After that, I continue eating my breakfast and just leisurely past time doing some chrores.

“Almost 10, huh?”(Yuuya)

Right now, I have nothing to do at all, and today, I don’t feel like reading any mangas and light novels. So, instead I decided.

“I guess I’ll just eat lunch outside today.”

And with that, I change my clothes then get out from my room. Without a clear destination I walk for a while.

“Again, even though this is the street I’ve usually walked on. Why is it I feel so nostalgic?”(Yuuya)

I keep on walking. While walking I see many things, a cat pass me by, some people pass me by. Then, I see a park. So, I decided to just take a break for a while there. While sitting on one of the benches, I see many children and parents playing and laughing without a care for the world. Seeing such an ordinary everyday sight like that, the words that come out from my mouth.

“It’s peaceful”(Yuuya)

It’s weird. Usually, when I see something like this I don’t feel anything. I usually just feel bored or not even feel anything. But, right now, I just feel like wanting to cry. I want to cry because I’m happy that it is peaceful. No one has the expression of fear, no one is crying, no one lose their lives. Even though this is just an everyday occurrence, yet I feel like it has been a long time since I see this and I feel blessed.

‘Why do I feel like this?’

 “Ugh…”(Yuuya)

 

While thinking that, I ended up remembering that dream again. Then just like before I got another headache.

“Ugh…. Seriously, it’s not like I’m some manga’s protagonist. This is the real world after all. There is no way something amazing like that will happen in my life.”(Yuuya)

Because I’m getting irritated at the headaches, I complain again about this world. This world which is nothing more than a messed up game.

“Forget it. I guess I’ll go eat a burger for lunch today.”(Yuuya)

Then, I stand up from the bench and walk again. After walking for several minutes, I’ve finally reached the restaurant. After I get my order, I choose to sit right in front of the window. This way I can eat while looking outside. I have always liked sitting in this position. After that, I eat my burger. And when I’m half finished with my burger, I see a girl walk passing the restaurant through the window from the place where I sit.

That girl has long blonde hair and has blue eyes like ocean. She wears a one piece white dress and has a great figure. In one word, she is simply beautiful. And yet, when I see her I feel different compared to normal. Usually, I would feel nothing and only think that girl is beautiful and try to leer at her sometime if I get the chance. But this time, I feel like I’ve found someone important. Someone who I thought won’t be able to see again. And right now, in my mind I have a feeling that if I don’t chase her now, I will definitely regret it for the rest of my life.

And because of that, without thinking I quickly stand up and get out from the restaurant to chase after the girl. When I’m in front of the restaurant, I look on the direction the girl pass the restaurant. I see her back which is quite far. I quickly run and chase her. I even shout.

“Wait, the girl over there!!!”(Yuuya)

But, it seems she doesn’t hear me at all, so she keeps on walking and I keep on running to chase after her. But, because of many people on the street, I can’t even get close to her. Then, when I get in front of a crossing, I still can’t chase after her because the light is red. After all, no matter how much I need to chase her and no matter how much I feel like she is an important person for me, as a normal human, there is no way I’ll risk getting myself into an accident just to talk with a girl I’ve only seen once today.

So, I waited until the light turn green impatiently. Then, while waiting I see the girl passing the left side of the big building. Because of that, I lost sight of her. But, I haven’t given up since it is still not too long after all. After the light turn green, I quickly chase after her. When I pass the building, I see her already quite far from me. So, once again run as fast as I can to chase after her.

I keep chasing her over and over for hours. Yet every time, I cannot catch up with her at all and what’s more weird is that whenever I lost sight of her, she’s always there on the same direction I chase her, already walking quite far from me. It is as if she is wants me to follow her, but pretending not to know me

I’m beginning to have a bad feeling and think that this might be some kind of occult phenomenon and that girl might be some kind of vengeful ghost wanting to kill me. Many times, I have been thinking to give it up and stop chasing after the girl. And yet, every time I think of that I remember that dream again and got a headache then those feelings which I felt at the restaurant appeared inside my heart again and pushed me to just try to chase after that girl a little more. But, the more I keep chasing after the girl, the bad feeling I have become even stronger.

Those bad feelings are telling me that I should stop chasing her, that there is no turning back if I chase her, that I shouldn’t get involved with her. Over and over, the feelings inside my heart keep going like this while I chase her.

Then, while chasing her I see some kind of abandoned warehouse in the distance in front of me and that girl goes inside it.

“*pant*pant*, seriously?”(Yuuya)

I said while placing my hand my knees since I’m so tired from chasing after her.

“Of all places, why does it have to be this kind of place? And it’s already night. Also, isn’t this place too desolate?”(Yuuya)

*gasa*gasa*

“HIII…!!!!”(Yuuya)

I look at the direction of the sound and it’s just a cat coming out from bushes.

“Dammit, that really scared me. Seriously, I’m not good with this kind of thing….Okay.”

I’ve decided then turn my body around into the direction from where I came from.

“I’ll just go to this place again tomorrow and check things out. After all, it’s already night so it might be dangerous since that place is too dark.”(Yuuya)

Then, after I said that, I begin to walk. But, after a few steps, I stop again.

‘But, is this really fine? What if when I check tomorrow that girl is no longer here? In the first place, is that girl even alright?’

“Wait, what the heck am I even thinking about? Of course that girl is alright. I mean, in the first place it is already doubtful since she is a human, why the hell am I worried about her?”(Yuuya)

Then I turn around again to look at the abandoned warehouse and still worried about that girl.

“Gununu….”(Yuuya)

‘But, if something happen to her…, if she disappears and I can’t find her anymore….’

I thought. Usually in this situation, I would’ve already headed home without hesitation. And yet, I just can’t get rid of my worries for that girl. Even though, that girl isn’t someone who I’ve known or met in the past, even though I have a really bad feeling right now and it’s telling me to stop here. In the first place, I think the biggest reason for me chasing after her is only because I think she has something to do with my dream.

‘That’s right, why do I even think she has something to do with my dream anyway?’

I thought this and everything become more and more confusing.

“Aaaaaaghhhh, enough already!! That’s it!! I’m going home!! This time I will definitely go home!! Yeah, in the first place, it’s stupid to do this!! Why should I risk myself getting injured just because of some girl I’ve never even met before!! Yeah, that’s right!! Okay!! Let’s just go home!! After all, I also still have some mangas and light novels to read today!! Yes, alright, let’s go home!! ”(Yuuya)

I said that with a louder voice than before to convince myself and to help myself not thinking about that girl too much. I took another step and then, it appeared inside my head again, that dream and also that headache, but this time there is a difference.

“Agh…, ugh…”(Yuuya)

I fall on my knees to the ground while holding my heads with both hands because of how painful it is. This time the headache is even more severe than before. But, the dream which also appeared in my head has clearer image than before and I can see the hair of that person. That person’s hair is a blonde long hair. And just from seeing that, somehow I just know that hair is the same just like that girl and this time the voice I hear in the dream is clearer than before even though not completely, so I finally know that person in my dream is actually a girl.

Even though, the voice already clearer than before to the point I know it’s a girl, I can only hear one word from what she said.

“.............o…, Yuuya.”(Girl)

That one word, is my name. And, again, I feel something wet on my cheek.

“Tears, again?”(Yuuya)

‘Why? Why do I feel like this again? Why can’t I stop feeling I need to find that girl? Even though I have this bad feeling.’

This bad feeling I have in me since before. It keeps telling me, over and over, to turn back, to stop, to not go in there to chase after her, that there will be no turning back., that the only thing I will find is only sadness and pain.

‘Why does this feeling won’t go away?’

I’m afraid, but I have to go. Yet, I don’t want to go, but I have to find her. Those kinds of feelings keep swirling inside me. And I’ve never even thought it’ll be this painful. And the headache also doesn’t help, but only worsening things for me. I keep kneeling on the ground groaning while feeling pain physically and mentally because I don’t know what I have to do. “What” is the right thing to do.

After a while, the headache is still there but has become less painful and I’ve finally come to a decision. While trying to stand I thought.

‘I’ll do it. I’ll find her.’

I’ve decided to find her.

‘I’m scared, I’m afraid because I know deep inside my heart, this bad feeling is not just a mere feeling. It’s more like a premonition, but even so, I’ve decided to keep chasing her and find her. Even though, I don’t know if I had ever met her before, even though I don’t know if I had ever talked to her before. But, I am convinced just from that dream and this feeling I have right now, that girl is definitely the most important person for me and I don’t want to lose her.’

And with that new determination, I walked and go inside the abandoned warehouse to chase after that girl once again.

When I’m finally inside the warehouse, I turn on the flashlight on my phone. Then I continue to walk deeper into the warehouse. While walking I keep my guard up for anything and I also try my best not to make any sound. Right now, I’m in a situation just like in those horror or thriller movies. That’s why I’m afraid if I make even the littlest sound I will end up killed.

I keep walking deeper and deeper into the warehouse. And with every step, I keep hoping that I will find the girl and can finally go home. But, it doesn’t come true, and many times I always end up in a dead end. Yet, even so I keep on searching for that girl. After I keep walking for a while, I finally see that girl standing in front of a large opened room. To be more exact, I see her back. Because of the darkness, I can’t see what is inside that room, but when I see that room, my bad feeling is becoming stronger. And somehow, in my mind, there is a feeling that girl will definitely go inside that room and something bad will happen, so without thinking I walk and stand a few distances from her. I didn’t even think about trying to hide at all. I shout and ask her.

“Hey!! Who are you? Have we ever met before?”(Yuuya)

The girl doesn’t answer me, so I try talking to her again to prevent her from entering that room.

“It’s better if you don’t go inside that room. This might sound ridiculous, but I have a bad feeling about that room.”

I don’t even know what I’m talking about because right now, the only thing I can think about is to prevent that girl from entering that room. The girl suddenly  turns her head around to my direction, but instead of saying anything as a response to my questions, she only smiles. And yet, just because of that I can only stand still not even moving from where I stand. Then, she turns her head to the room and walk into that room. I shout to stop her.

“Hey!! Wai-…Agh…kh”(Yuuya)

The painful headache suddenly comes again, and this time, it is even more painful than before.

“Dammit!! At this kind of timing,…kh..”(Yuuya)

When I try to see that girl, she already disappears from my sight again. And so, while enduring the painful headache I also go into that room. When I’m inside that room, while walking I shout again.

“ Hey!! Where are you!? Come out !! Let’s get out of here!! What the-…!?”(Yuuya)

While shouting the lights of the flashlight from my phone is gone and when I see my phone it ran out of battery.

“Seriously, God!! No matter how, don’t you think this is too much!?”(Yuuya)

I became pissed off and blame God because of my unluckiness and the headaches from before. After that, I continue walking straight deeper into the room so I can go back anytime I want. While walking, I thought.

‘This room is bigger than I thought. Seriously, where is that girl? Ugh…’

As I keep on walking, the path ahead of me is becoming brighter and brighter. But even so, I don’t feel happy because this light is obviously not a light from outside since it has bluish color.. After a while, I’ve finally reached the source of the light. When I reached it, I end up standing still because I’m surprised at what I see.

Right in front of me, there is a big chunk of stone and small ones around it. Though, rather than stone, I guess it is more correct to call it crystal instead. And somehow those crystals are letting out some kind of bluish light. But, what made me surprised is not those crystals, instead it’s that girl. That girl is right now in front of me, but instead of walking freely or standing like before, that girl is inside the crystal, closing her eyes and her hands are clasped in prayer. And once again, I cried.

“Eh, again? Ugh…gah…AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!”(Yuuya)

Then the headache became even more painful. While enduring the pain, suddenly my left chest felt warm. So, I try to see my left chest.

“Wh-..at?”(Yuuya)

I see the left chest part of my shirt becomes red and something pointy came out from my left chest so I try to touch it with my right hand. It’s warm and wet, suddenly I felt something like there is something coming out from my throat and reflexively, I coughed it out.

“*cough*…*cough*”(Yuuya)

What came out from my mouth is also something red and warm and also wet. Then, I fall on my knees on the ground because I don’t have enough strength to stand. I finally understand, these red things on my left chest and I coughed out is my blood. I don’t understand what happened.

“Wh-..y?”(Yuuya)

Then I hear someone talk right behind me and it talks like a robot.

“SUBJECT M-481’S SIGNS OF LIFE: CRITICAL. WOUNDS: RUPTURES ON THE HEART. POSSIBILITY OF SURVIVAL: 0.000000001%. CONCLUSION: SUBJECT DISPOSAL COMPLETED.”(???)

I try to look behind me, what I see from behind me is some kind of full plate armor with silver color. That armor is holding a spear with both hands on while making a stabbing posture and have wings like angels on its’ back. I finally understand, I was just stabbed by this armor from behind. Then, that armor suddenly pulls its’ spear and blood is coming out from my left chest like a fountain. I lost strength in my legs and I fall and lie on my stomach on the ground while coughing out blood. Everything becoming blur and I can feel myself losing consciousness. Then, I hear that armor is saying something again.

“PROCEED WITH THE NEXT PHASE. COMMENCING THE DISPOSAL OF SUBJECT M-482.”(Armor)

I see the armor pass me. It turns out that armor doesn’t have feet and only floating. The armor is moving to the direction of the girl. Seeing that and remembering what that armor had just said, I can only think that armor will kill that girl too. I try to stand up. I don’t want that to happen.

“*cough*…ugh,…agh, come…on, uuugh…agh*cough*cough*.”(Yuuya)

No matter how much I try, my body just won’t move.

“Dam…mit!!*cough*cough* Why?”(Yuuya)

I cried. I feel hopeless and asking questions because I’m annoyed at my uselessness. While I’m feeling that, I see the armor is already in front of the crystal. Seeing that, I thought.

‘Again!? Do I have to see her die in front of me again? Will I fail to save her again!?’

While feeling despair, I got confused.

‘Wait, again? What do I mean again?’

“Ugh….agh…..gah….*cough*”(Yuuya)

Somehow, I can feel the painful headache again and that dream appears again inside my head. But, this time that dream is completely clear. I can see the girl’s face showing shy expressions and this time, I can hear the words she said shyly to me.

“I love you, Yuuya.”(Girl)

Then, I finally remember everything. And from those forgotten memories I’ve regained, I have finally remember who that girl is. She is my first love. The only girl who love me for who I am. The only person who has always been by side no matter what happen and never leave me alone. The only person who always helps me, even until now. Even though, I forgot about her. Even though, because of me, she became like this. Even though, I failed to save her. Even so, she still saves me again. I try to stand again slowly, but sure using all of my strength.

“Ugh…, gah…aaaAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!”(Yuuya)

I finally stand on my feet again then I say.

“This time….*pant*…, I’ll definitely save you, Cleiria!!!”(Yuuya)

My body suddenly becomes hotter and the wound on my left chest is already regenerating, even my strength and stamina are completely restored. Not just that, right now, I can even feel I have some kind of new special ability. Then, I see the armor. Somehow, I feel that this time I can definitely defeat it.

“UNEXPECTED OCCURRENCE TO SUBJECT M-481. COMMENCING ANALYSIS. HEART RATES IN NORMAL CONDITION. EMRGENCE OF “MYTHOS” CONFIRMED. THREAT LEVEL: RAGNAROK. CHANGING PRIORITY FROM SUBJECT DISPOSAL TO THREAT REMOVAL.”(Armor)

 The armor suddenly appears in front of me then it tries to stab me. But, right now, I see the armor moves really slow. I already understand it is not that the armor moves slowly, but it is because of my new ability. Just from seeing the armor’s movements, I know the spear is moving towards my head, so with the most minimal movement I move my head a little to the side to dodge it then I punch the armor on its’ stomach. Because the armor can’t handle the impact, the armor is thrown back and hit the walls, leaving cracks on it. The armor falls to the floor, but it rises up and floats again. Even so, that punch just now definitely left some damage, because there are some cracks on the armor’s stomach.

“DAMAGE: 25%. INITIATING: PIERCING JUDGEMENT.”(Armor)

The armor said that then get into a fighting stance. It moves its’ left hand to the front and its’ right hand which held the spear in a stabbing position. The armor’s whole body shines brightly then it disappears and it suddenly behind me. But, the armor’s right hand which held the spear is not there instead, it’s on my left hand right now. The armor turns around and says.

“DAMAGE: 67%. POSSIBILITY OF COMMENCING OBJECTIVE: 10%.”(Armor)

I throw away the armors’ right hand and use its’ spear as my weapon then, I make a fighting stance just like the way the armor did it before. And just like how the armor did it, my whole body also shines.

“Piercing Judgement.”(Yuuya)

I said then I have already stood right in front of the armor with the spear is piercing through the armor. I let go of the spear then the pierced armor fall to the ground not showing any signs of moving like before.

I turn around and look at Cleiria inside the crystal. I’ve remembered everything. I remember how I was summoned to another world. How I became a hero. How I defeat the demon lord with everyone. And also, how Gods betrayed me, sealed me inside this world and killed Cleiria.

“I thought I won’t be able to see you again, Cleiria.”(Yuuya)

Now that I remember everything, I know, Cleiria is still alive, at the very least, her spirit is. Because, there is no doubt for me, what I chased isn’t just an illusion, but really Cleiria’s spirit. Even though I can’t explain how, even though I don’t have a proof, I just know that really is Cleiria’s spirit. Suddenly, cracks are appearing on my surroundings.

“It looks like this world is breaking. So, this is the end….Dammit!!”(Yuuya)

I feel frustrated. I don’t know how to get out from this world. I want to pay back the Gods for everything they did. I want revenge because they killed Cleiria and my comrades. And yet, there is nothing more I can do.

‘Whatever, I guess, it’s useless thinking about this kind of thing right now.’

This world begins shaking and my surroundings are beginning to crumble.

‘Damn it!!!’

Then, even the place where I stand crumbles and while everything including me are falling into the abyss, I see Cleiria inside the crystal is disappearing.

‘Damn it!!! If only I have a chance….’

 

I thought while falling.

‘Just a chance!!! No matter how small it is!! I want to massacre them!!!’

All I can think of are nothing more but my frustration and revenge to the Gods while falling.

‘Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!! Unforgivable!!!’

And while keep thinking like that, my consciousness keeps fading and my surroundings are becoming darker and darker. Finally, I lost my consciousness.

“And thus Yuuya’s life came to an end, but little did he know that this is nothing more, but the prologue for his vengeance.”(Akasha)

“Phew, that was quite good. Now then, as for you, I thank you for reading this with me until the end. So, what do you think? With this, have you finally remembered everything?”(Akasha)

“Yeah.”(Yuuya)

That’s right, I who am sitting across Akasha, am the one in the story she read, Fujiwara Yuuya.

“Alright, you’ve already fulfill your part of the deal, so, this time it is my turn to fulfill mine.”(Akasha)

Akasha said while smiling like there isn’t anything weird at all.

“Why?”(Yuuya)

I asked her.

“Hmm?”(Akasha)

“If you fulfill your part of the deal then it’ll be the same as helping me achieve my revenge to massacre the Gods. For an existence like you, I don’t think I have something worth that trouble. So, why do you help me?”(Yuuya)

“Simple. That is because I want to see what kind of story will be created by someone like you who wield the strongest mythos. Also, it is no trouble for me, after all, whether Gods died or not, it won’t have any effect on me or this place.”(Akasha)

“Mythos, that armor also says something about that, what exactly is it? Is it this new ability I gained?”(Yuuya)

“That’s right. As for the details, you will find out more later. Now then,…”(Akasha)

Then Akasha lift her right hand and suddenly there is a magic circle on the floor where I sit.

“This is…”(Yuuya)

“What I will give you are comrades.”(Akasha)

“What?”(Yuuya)

I asked.

“You see, you are not the only mythos holder. There are also others. Some of them are helping the Gods, some just live a normal, and there are also some who have the same ambition as you. And right now, I will transport you to their place. That’s why I said I’ll give you comrades. With that said, good luck and please make an interesting story for me.”(Akasha)

“Wai-…”(Yuuya)

I wanted to call her then suddenly everything turn white.

“Phew…, finally done. I never thought talking to someone could be this tiring. Well, though it is an interesting experience in itself.”(Akasha)

Then, while looking up to the distance, Akasha says.

“Now then, let us open the first page, for the first chapter of this tale of vengeance.”(Akasha)

0