Chapter 4: Let Me Tell You A Story (pt.4) END
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Let Me Tell You A Story (pt.4) END

Ji XiuRan’s girlfriend wore shiny lip-gloss, cute skirts, had manicured nails with jewels on them, and got the most candy grams on Valentine’s day. I kid you not, this was a junior high girl.

Not to compare, but I immediately couldn’t hold anything over him again. Oh well.

Actually, because of that, I think he got bored of making fun of me. Our houses were right next to each other, so we would always go onto the school bus and come back together, but I think we stopped talking. And then in high school, when we started taking buses, in the beginning we somehow went separately. I don’t really remember.

I broke up with that boyfriend a few months later during high school. Of course; how would these childish romances last? We didn’t even meet much because we went to separate high schools. It was quite cute holding each others’ hands, but honestly sometimes it was sweaty and awkward. I didn’t actually like it that much. The most we did, besides holding hands, was take a picture together in front of our parents during the junior high graduation.

What happened after that? I got into an expensive high school, but he would rank first in that high school. I got into a fancy university, but he went to the hardest and most prestigious program at that university (and still ranked first). I got a job that made me quite a bit of money, but he started a company with some friends and became the boss (14 years later, they got listed on the stock market and was a very big deal). Sigh.

I thought, he definitely must be the devil chasing after me to keep me forever in his shadows. Sigh.

I also got married to him. Sigh.

Huh?

End of main story.

Author’s Note: Not a true story. Hehe, I wish.

 


Author's Note: And so concludes the "main story". Up next is... I haven't thought about it. Gimme a like please~~

0