Chapter 15
3.9k 9 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: ONE HIT KILL

Mikael found that the Minotaur was still outside. The Boss was currently running, smashing every weak creature around it.

"Now... What will I do to make you go to  Rejuvenating Room, hm? "

Mikael killed all of the monsters that attacked him. He killed them nonstop but the monster just attacked like they didn't give importance to their lives. He watched the Minotaur entering the Castle while killing small fry simultaneously.

Mikael used his Skill, Shock, to electrocute and burn his enemies. He was waiting for the right time to attack the Boss. 

He was confident that he could give a deadly blow to the Minotaur using the Spear that he was holding. 

[ VOID SPEAR:

-A Growth type weapon.

-Unbreakable

Skill: Defense void

-Within 1.2 second, the enemy's physical and magical defense will be nullified]

If he used this Skill. He knew that the Minotaur would cry in pain. His strong skin and buff muscles would be nothing in front of the Void Spear.

"Let's see what this weapon got, huh, I'm actually excited to use it on you."

He stared at the Boss, Mikael was clenching his weapon hard. He was sweating and he understood the reason why.

He patiently waited for the right time to attack, and alas, his patience paid off.  While hacking the head of a troll, he found the right time to attack the Minotaur.

"Now!!"

He activated all of his Skills!!

The boss who was busy wracking the place didn't see that a deadly blade would come at him.  When the Minotaur lowered its defense, a human appeared on its back. Mikael swung his weapon and thrust it into the Boss.

*STAB!!! *

"Rrraaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh!!!"

The Minotaur screamed. The force pushed the tip of the Spear to enter its body like a barbeque. The defense void really made its work done, blood gushed out. The strong body of the Minotaur was stabbed like gelatin. Mikael's first move was accomplished, now, it's time for the second and critical move, Mikael activated the Shock Skill. The Minotaur was electrified and screamed, his whole body was crying in pain. He felt that his inside was being toasted.

"Rrraaaaaaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!"

"Okay, ha! I guess I get your attention! Now it's time to run!!"

He took his Spear out and ran to his comrade's room. His Electric Strength made him faster.

"Rooaaarrrr!!!"

The Minotaur followed him and it smashed any obstacles that it saw. Its chest was bleeding and it wanted revenge. It was fuming in anger, and all of its thoughts were all about killing Mikael.

"Hahaha. Follow me you dork!!"

"Rraaoorr!!"

The Minotaur was exploding in anger! It wanted to cut Mikael's head and smashed his body!

"I'm on the second floor now! I'm coming guys!!"

He used more mana to activate his Skill, Electric Strength, he increased his speed and ran faster.

At last, he started to see his teammates, but the Boss counter-attacked to relinquish his hope. 

"I'm here, guys-"

*smash!!*

The Minotaur threw a monster at him, Mikael luckily evaded it. However, he was now down and lying on the floor. The thrown forced his body to drop so that he could evade it.

Equivalent exchange. He evaded the throw, now he must face another attack, a giant axe held by the Minotaur would cut his body. He used his weapon to protect himself and luckily avoid instant death. He parried the axe and ...

*clash!!!!! *

The ground cracked like a spider web. Mikael was pushed down the floor.

"Gah!!!!"

Mikael's mouth coughed some blood. He parried the axe, but the power crushed his organs.

The Minotaur tried another attack, but its body couldn't move. A vine was tying its arms.

Mikael remembered this Skill. It was Lane's Trapping Vine, the vine stopped the Minotaur from moving. His teammate came to help.

"Mikael!!"

Miriam shot the Minotaur's eye.

" Rrraaaaahhhhh!!"

"Mikael are you okay!?"

Miriam came close to him.

"Cough, cough. Yes, I'm fine"

"Hoh? I can't believe that you injured the Minotaur this much. You've become stronger than I thought. You did a great job luring the Minotaur here. Your work is done, you can now rest and leave this to me."

Kyle analyzed the Minotaur and found that it had a big wound in its chest. He inspected Mikael and concluded that he will not die. He smiled and said.

"Mikael, you'll be a great HUNTER"

A white orb came out of Kyle's body. It was around the size of an adult fist. It was glowing and preparing to shoot.

"Now, die you lowly monster!"

*pwish!! *

A beam had been fired out. For a second a large light enveloped the whole scene. They closed their eyes, afraid of being blind. After sensing that the battle was finished, they opened their eyes and saw an unbelievable scene. Mikael, Lane, and Miriam were dumbfounded.

"!!!!"

"W-what the f*ck!!!!!"

The Minotaur died. The upper half of its body was gone. Even parts of the Castle were gone.

Silence filled the place. The rioting monsters became silent and stopped their assault.

A beam came out of the orb. It killed the Minotaur when the beam reached it. Even some part of the second floor was destroyed. When the beam fired out, all of it touched disintegrated.

" O o o- one-hit!!? What kind of power is that!!?"

Miriam couldn't explain what the f*ck happened. A second just passed and the monster's Boss died just like that!!

Lane and Mikael were amazed. They couldn't believe what they saw.

"Pant pant pant. I'm pathetic just one shot and my body is shaking. I guess it will take me years to return to my top condition... I can't believe I have to feel this pain again. My past is really pathetic"

Kyle lost his strength and fell.

"Miriam, Lane. Take us to the Rejuvenating Room. Me and Mikael can't move our body right now."

"O- okay!!"

The monster just looked at them. They were afraid to move, they didn't want to die.

After killing the Boss, no one tried to attack the four. The monster left them and found another target.

For the first time. They got a peaceful night and no one disturbed them.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Master Kyle do you want this humble one to prepare your lunch?"

"... Just call me Kyle"

"Yes mas-. Yes, Kyle"

"...."

I'm listening to Miriam and Kyle slapstick. My body was already healed, but I just wanted to rest.

Apparently what I saw at that time was not the 'Kame Hame Ha' instead it was Kyle's power.  It's called Orb Beam, it could disintegrate anything that it hit.

"F*cking overpowered!!!"

"Damn right, but currently I can only use it once and I will fall apart after that."

Kyle joined in.

"Wow!! You look confident that you can shoot it many times, huh!"

"Yup, In fact, I can shoot a hundred... but that's another story"

"Yes yes~"

90