Chapter 31
3.2k 19 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31: STRONGEST

<Mikael PoV>

This is bad. I thought I'll only enter the top 10. Being the Rank 1 never cross my mind.  

My back is sweating and my palms are practically wet. 

"Ugh"

Someone taps my back, it was Niña. She looked happy.

"Congratulation! Mikael!  You've done great!"

... I lose. Don't smile at me. I'll go crazy. You look damn gorgeous.

*smack*

"Kuku, what happened? Did you lose your mind?"

Kyle smack my head. He looks like a proud Father... For your information I'm not your son and I'll never be. However, I appreciate that you are proud of me. 

"... Thanks Kyle. If I didn't meet you, I'm sure I'll die at that time. Your knowledge and strength saved me many times"

"... Yuck. I'm sorry but I'm not into men. So don't look at me like that... But if you want to give your rewards to me as a gratitude kuku, then I gladly take it. "

"As if!"

This f*ck*ng shameless man. I have already said my thanks and now you want my rewards!? No, I won't give it. That reward is mine! I work hard for that!! 

I take a step. All of the people's eyes were following me. I see, so I'm the rank 1 huh. I guess I need to show them who's the strongest. 

I fix my posture and walked confidently. I'm the strongest person here, I should be proud of myself. 

No one talked. They just look at me. The atmosphere change and I can see the emotions in their eyes. Some were curious, they don't know how a 19 years old can get the title of the strongest. Some were jealous, they can't accept my rankings. Some are proud... but they are only four.... Oh, I see the other leaders!! 

Francisco and the others smile at me.  So they reach the top 100 too huh.... Sorry guys, I'm busy about my Ranking standing so I never heard your names. 

I look at the four people who I spent most of my time with. Kyle and the others has satisfied expressions. 

"Hehe, I'm happy to meet all of you here. I hope this friendship will remain forever"

I murmur and smile. My six months here in the Awakening may have been hard. But I learnt many things and I get many things such as a new family. 

I met four trusted people.... Maybe three?

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact that they're now important to me.

I enter the stage and face them. I look in the people's faces and said this...

"My ranking. If you want it, take it. However, you need to confront me. "

Silence filled the whole place until...

"Ppfftthahahaha. What did our idiot say!? Hahaha, idiot will remain idiot hahaha"

Damn Niña!! Don't f*ck*ng laugh! Can't you see that I'm serious here. Please stop....

"Sigh, what an epic fail"

Eh, even you Kyle!?

"Hey, I think what I said is actually cool!! So why are you laughing!!?  Don't treat me like you don't know me!  Hey, guys support me okay!!"

"Sister do we know that man?"

"No Lane, we don't know him. Oh, don't look at him, close your eyes, he is a bad standard for you."

"......."

Th-this. No!! My heart!! You break my heart! 

" Ugh...."

"Kishishi. This your reward as the Rank 1 of the 1st batch of Awakening. "

Hamlet gave me a box.

"Kuck. Thank you"

I took the Item and leave immediately. I'm dying from embarrassment! The humiliation! 

"Is that the Rank 1? He's a f*ck*ng idiot. "

"I thought the Rank 1 is a scary person. Pfft- I never thought it was a joker haha!!"

Aaahhhhh! I wanna die right now!!!! I hate this place, I want to get out of here!!

"Kishishi. Now, Rankers take your time and enjoy. I'll assure you that all of the food here is delicious. You still have 30 minutes so spend it leisurely"

Noooo!!!!

.....

....

...

..

.

That was the longest 30 minutes of my life.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Mikael, are you okay? Don't think about that. Everyone's failing sometimes. Nobody's perfect"

" I look like an idiot!"

I can't control my emotions. The embarrassment is killing me. How can I face them now!? I'm ashamed of myself! 

I bow my head. I don't wanna see the people's reactions. I'm sure they're mocking me.

"Hahaha what are you talking about? You're an idiot since your birth! Pfft-"

No more Niña! If you ever say that word again!! I will kiss you! 

"Guys stop this, Mikael received too much destruction. See, he's already crying! "

.... Miriam you're not helping.

Clap clap clap. Hamlet came in.

"Rankers, I gladly announce that the Ranking event is officially finished. You can now return to Earth" 

*swoosh*

People were vanishing one by one. Now, they can really return to their home.

"Mikael, no matter what happens, don't be surprised when you see the changes on Earth. "

Kyle speak to me. 

"Yeah. I already have a clue"

I have already seen many things in the Awakening and Punishment. I have a clue about the possible things that's happening in the Earth. Perhaps the Earth is struggling now and facing a crisis.

"... I've worried for nothing. Don't worry, it's not actually bad... For now. It will take around a decade before the Earth meet its end. "

"Hm? Did you say something Kyle? "

"... Then, see you on Earth"

"Okay"

Now, only twenty people are in the Ranking Hall. And its number is further decreasing.

"Niña..."

"Mm? What?"

"... We will meet again."

"Huh? Of course. What are you thinking? Of course we'll meet"

"Okay. Be careful."

"Yes yes~"

Niña vanished. Someday I'll tell you about my feelings.

"Mikael since we're from the same country, I know that we will be the first to meet. "

"Oh yes, what about it?"

"Where do you live? I actually don't know. I'm just asking so that we can easily find each other."

"Oh about that, yeah. I live in  Dasmariñas, Cavite. My email is Kael_Tibano. You can add me when we are on Earth."

"Okay"

Miriam's body fade away.

"Brother, I'll see you again"

"Yeah. Be a good girl.... And look after Choco. "

"Yes! Bye bye~"

Lane wave her hands and vanished.

"Kyle..... We're friends, right?"

"... Yeah, we are"

"Why did you pause? We are right?"

"Kuku, what do you think?"

Nah, I'll just leave it as a yes. Kyle starts to disappear.

A giant came and face me. 

"You're Mikael? The Rank 1?"

The tall man reach his hand.  Looks like he wants a handshake.

I took his hand and shake it.

" I like what you did earlier. I find it cool. If we meet again. I want to test how really strong you are"

"Thanks man. I accept it. I actually wanted to know how strong the Rank 3 is. "

"You'll know it when we meet haha."

His hands become transparent until all of his body has vanished.

"... It's just the two us. "

"....."

The Japanese girl didn't answer me. She doesn't even look at me. Wow famous. This one.

Her body began to vanish too.

" And now I'm alone, again. Goodbye f*cking Awakening,  Punishment and Ranking Hall... I hope I won't see you again"

I lift my hands and present my middle fingers. 

I feel my physical body starting to disintegrate.

# Arc 1 Tutorials #

[Thank God I did it!! For those who read this!! Thank you very much, I hope you will support this series till the very end! I know that I'm an amateur but I found writing interesting. I love it when I saw my view counts increasing, it gives me motivation to continue. I want to thank all of you, you were the reason why I'm writing. Please support me. Oh, and please comment if you like my story. I'm actually nervous and afraid that my readers were actually robots or AI who help increase view counts. If you're real, please comment.... You can criticize me if you want, I know that my grammar and vocabulary is meh, so I'm ready to take all of your opinions. It will help me a lot. Anyway, I just want to say Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely thanking his readers,

Pujimaki]

Was my writing confusing?
  • Yes Votes: 85 33.1%
  • No Votes: 201 78.2%
Total voters: 257
84