Chapter 37
3.1k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: REDEEM OUR LAND 

<Mikael PoV>

"This is the right time to use my new Skills."

.....

....

...

..

.

When I returned, I had almost forgotten the reward. I just put it in my Inventory. Because of my worries about my family, I'd never thought about what was inside the box.

But when I reached my destination and saw my brother again... I decided to kill those monsters. They must pay for what they'd done.

I remembered that I have received a box from Hamlet.

When I opened the box. I'm actually surprised when I saw the description.

[Evolution Stone:

Evolved your Skills]

The description was short, but I already knew that this stone was important. I already had a second Skill. That Skill helped a lot.  The Electric Strength helped me to fight monsters that were stronger than me.

It even saved my life once. 

If this stone is not fake and the description is real. Then I can gain another Skill. 

"How can I use it? Should I crack it or eat it...? "

I went to my Grandma's backyard.

Since I didn't know what to do. I'll just eat it and crack it my mouth.

"3.2.1.... Go!!"

I swallowed the stone and cracked it. The energy flowed in my body.

*spark spark*

Sparks of electricity covered me. My organs were burning and I felt like I will explode anytime. 

"Ugh kuck!!"

My veins were convulsing. I felt the mana revolving around my body. It's flowing violently.

"What's going on!!? Why is there a lightning in the backyard!? "

I heard my brother's voice, but I can't react. My body was aching like I'm in Hell!!

"Kuya!!! What happen to you!!?"

"Ugh..... Don't ever touch me!!! Don't ever approach!!! "

"But!!"

"Just stay there!!!"

Big energy exploded.

*boom*

"Ugh!! "

This process happened repeatedly until I can control the mana within. After an hour. The violent mana started to subside.

The Void Spear forcefully escaped in the Inventories. It assimilated in my mana. The Ocean color of my Void Spear was changing from whitish yellow, I felt a connection between my weapon.  

"So this is my third Skill"

[Mikael Tibano]

[LEVEL 179]

[ SKILLS:]

[LIGHTNING SHOCK LEVEL 4]

[1.SHOCK:  A BODY THAN CAN EMIT LIGHTNING]

[2.LIGHTNING STRENGTH: INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH BY USING LIGHTNING ENERGY(MANA)]

[3.LIGHTNING VOID SPEAR:

- CONNECTED TO THE USER

- UNBREAKABLE

- CAN BE SUMMON

SPEAR'S ABILITIES:

       a.) DEFENSE VOID

       -within 2.1 second, enemies physical and magical defense will be nullified

        b.) LIGHTNING SPEAR

         -the spear will transform to lightning and cause a big explosion]

The Void Spear assimilated with my power and now it turned as my third Skill.

"I'm not sure what happen. But I guess I've become stronger! Hahaha "

My Skills turned to Lightning. All the words Electric in my status had changed to Lightning. No matter what angle you see it.  I became stronger.

"Kuya... What happen to you?"

"Sorry if I didn't tell you, I'm a Hunter"

"Not that. I'm talking about your clothes, they're gone! You're basically naked right now. Go into the house, the neighbors will see you! I don't want to hear rumors that I have an exhibitionist brother!! Quickly go! "

Oh. He's right. My clothes were gone. Not a problem, they can see my six pack abs for all I care. 

.....

....

...

..

.

"I'm excited to see it."

"Haha, just watch me!!"

Here in the Trece Martires. Where millions of flying ants were living. From now on, I declare! I'll redeem our land!!

I summon my Lightning Void Spear. A small spark of lightning appears in my hands, the lightning covered the weapon. The Spear was already a part of my power.

"Miriam, where is their colony? "

" Give me a second... Three o'clock, 2 kilometers. It's actually big, I think it's a mountain... "

"Then I'll shoot until it breaks down."

I stretch my hands and prepared to throw my weapon. I activated my Lightning Spear. Let's see if they can live after this. 

" Take this you sh*tty insects!!!"

*whoosh*

I threw the spear! A second later, I heard bombarded sounds.  

*boom boom boom!!!! *

"Did I hit it critically?"

"... You hit it, but it's still standing. The left side is still intact. Oh!! They are coming! Around a million I guess. "

"You know what to do Miriam."

"Haha, leave it to me. "

Miriam took her bow. Her eyes were still close. She shot any insects that tried to attack. No one reached our destination. Miriam one-shoted them.

"As long as I'm here. No one can escape."

"Ha! Thanks a lot! "

"By the way, Kyle contacted me. He said he will be here after one week. He said he will build a Guild. Sigh, I think you already have an idea, yes, we are part of it, again."

"Hahaha what do you expect. He's the type that always do what he wants."

I summoned my Spear again. I can use my Lightning Spear three times. It has a high mana consumption, so can't use it often.

"Left side is intact huh.... Then take this!!!!!!"

*boom! boom!! boom!!! *

Another explosion hit. The monsters shrieked, they were crying in pain. I will return one hundredfold what you did to my City. I'll massacre all of you!!

"CRAAAGH!!!"

A giant ant with a size of 6 storey building is crawling out of the colony. The Ant Queen scream in anger. Her rage is indescribable, her colony was torn apart. 

"So the Boss appeared huh. You look weak and disgusting!"

"Mikael, leave these monsters to me. You go to the Boss. "

"No problem!"

I ran and charge my way to the Boss. The Boss tried to spread her wings to fly, but she failed. The explosion caught her wings and she's injured. 

"Hahahaha what!? Do you need help!?"

"Kakkkktrrrrraaaaa!!"

She tried smashed me and I dodged it. The Queen used her other hand to hit me, but I cut it. Her slow movements won't reach me.

*slash! *

"Kaaaahhh!!"

I slashed two of her hands. Green blood came out of her wounds. Yuck eww! What food were you eating to get a green blood like this!?

I jumped. I landed on her face and stabbed her eye. 

"Crah!!"

She fought back, but my Skill was faster. 

"Taste my upgraded Skill!! Lightning Shock!!!"

"Cccrrraaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"

She screamed like a baby!! The lightning burnt her body. Her arms were paralyzed and she couldn't move. So this was the smell of a newly cooked Ant Queen. Its f*ck*ng disgusting!! 

"Spit. I can't believe that a creature like you invaded  a whole City. You! Are! Weak!!"

88