Chapter 41
2.8k 9 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41: ARA ARA

<Mikael PoV>

We followed the bodyguard outside the Hotel. We saw a limousine waiting on us. 

"... We are going to ride this?"

"Yes, sir."

The bodyguard opened the door.  Miriam smoothly entered the limousine while my body was stiff and I go inside awkwardly. 

"Where are we going? "

I asked. 

"Around 10 minutes and you will see it"

"... okay? "

Sometimes I don't know if this man is a bodyguard or a CIA agent. He always says ' you will know if you go there'. Heck! What's this!? Am I in a movie?

Anyway, I find it odd whenever I watch Miriam's poker face. She was always a carefree type of woman. I'm not accustomed seeing her like this

As the bodyguard said. We reached the destination in ten minutes. I saw a large building, I believed this is the location. 

"My client is on the top floor, please follow me. "

While we are walking, I saw many guards stands on the right and left side of the pathway. They were standing straight and unmoving. I think they are from Korea or China based on their appearances. 

I guess I'll meet a business man. 

Time to meet a Big Fat Tycoon hm? 

We entered the elevator and the bodyguard pushed the button. We wait for a minute.

*ding*

When the elevator opened. Again, I saw another dozen of bodyguards. They're standing there motionless. 

"Gulp" 

I swallowed my saliva. I faced many monsters in the Awakening. But this one is different, I'm nervous as heck. I believed confronting monsters was easier than talking to a shrewd business man

They spread the door. I realized that my prediction was wrong. It's not a him, it's a her. 

I saw a woman, a pretty woman. She is wearing a red dress and drinking wine. 

I sense another person hiding, but I leave it because I can't pinpoint where he's hiding. Well, I don't feel any bad intention. For now, hehe let's focus our gaze to this gorgeous woman... ehem, for your information I'm not cheating! Niña is the most beautiful woman for me... but let's enjoy the show shall we? 

"Ara, I'm happy that you accepted my request. Hello, my name is Ai Biyu"

"Hello Miss Ai. I'm Miriam and this is Mikael. "

The woman with her seductive dress faced us. Base on her name I can quickly deduce that she's a Chinese. 

"Since the two of you were here, I will go straight to the point. I want you to join my Guild. Don't worry, I can give what you want. Name your price."

... De javu? Why do I feel like I had experienced this situation once? Ah! Ye Zhang, he asked me to join him, but I didn't accept it... he died early. 

"I'm sorry, but we already have a group. "

Miriam declined her offer. Kyle will go the Philippines, my intuition is telling me that he will need our help to build his Guild. 

"Ara ara? What Guild is it? How many members are you? "

"Confidential."

Ai Biyu attractively smile. Her delighted grin can bewitch any man, but for me, it's not working.

" Is that so, well I can't force you. Since you're already here, I just want to ask about the Awakening, there were informations saying that there are Hunters appearing in every part of the world. They say they all came from the Punishment. What do you think? Is the rumor true?"

She touched the mouth of the wineglass.

"It's the truth, I believe you already had proof. If you gather information, you will know that after surviving six months inside the Punishment the survivors return to Earth... we are part of that. "

"Fufu, I guess you already known this huh. Well, as you can see another 500,000 people are missing. Where do you think they go? I'm sure you have an idea."

"... I believe they are now in the Awakening."

Miriam said.

Kyle told us. Every six months, half a million people will enter the Awakening. And we are the First Batch.

"Fufufu. I already know it. But I guess thank you for being honest... You see, I have already recruited a hundred. So it's okay, even if you don't agree, I'm sad, but not so much. You can now go. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Is that it!?

You called us just to ask about this!? Hey, you wasted our time. What about that hiding man!? He doesn't have business with us?

I thought this was important...

.....

....

...

..

.

When the two Hunters left the room, the temperature increased and the feeling of heat was trickling the sweat of the bodyguards outside. 

"What do you think? Is that the man you're talking about? The Rank 1? "

"Yes, Milady"

A voice was coming out of nowhere. It echoed and Ai nodded

"He is the Rank 1, Mikael Tibano. I saw him in the Ranking Hall. As for the woman, she is Miriam Poloma she's 17 in the Ranking. "

"Is that so?...."

*crack*

The wine glass broke. Ai Biyu cracked the glass. She's frustrated that she can't even fight the woman equally. She detected that she would die quickly if she fight any of them. 

At first she wanted to know their strength but when she saw them, she couldn't believed that her willpower was weak compared to their bloodlust. She shivered in frustration. 

"Schedule my flight. I want to level- up. I hate it when someone is stronger than me. "

"Yes, Milady"

She stands and leave. The wine evaporated because of the heat. 

.....

....

...

..

.

They reached the hotel around 10 pm. They didn't do anything, instead they quickly rest their bodies. They have a schedule tomorrow so they must sleep. 

------------------------------------

Note: A sexy onee-chan goes ara ara, I proudly present to you our first ara ara woman Ai Biyu!!!

87