Chapter 93
1.9k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: TRASH

 A large palace stands.  Except for the castle in Punishment, this was the second time Mikael had entered a palace.

 Lots of soldiers outside and inside protecting the whole area.

 At the entrance, many cars and carriages were parked.  There were some who used monsters as transportation.

 The palace consists of Beastmen and humans.  Though there are more Beastmen. 

 Inside the palace, grand festivities were taking place.  It's the yearly Royal Party.

 In one corner, there was a cat busy eating.  Furrneka swallowed every food that she saw, she didn't care what others think.

 She would do what she wants.  Since many different kinds of foods are displayed at her, she would eat till she was satisfied.

 She was next to a man in a new suit.  Mikael watched her eating, he envied her YOLO attitude.

 "Furrneka ..."

 "Hmmph!"

 Ignoring him, Furrneka just ate.  Mikael could see the anger in her eyes, she didn't know why but she was irritated whenever she sees this man.

 She wasn't sure why Mikael is her partner.  Why not just beast people, why human?  For someone like her who hates humans, she didn't like her grandfather's decision.

 But still, finding a partner is a blessing.  It's a once in a lifetime, others had never found their Kampi. She got no choice, she had to put up with the man.

 "Munch munch munch ..."

 "Sigh"

 Mikael walked away, after all, Furrneka didn't like him.  He won't force himself.

 He distanced and look at the surrounding. There's a lot of Beastmen around, they wear glamorous dress and suit.  But there were others who wear primitive, a garment made of animal skin, this represents that they are a ferocious tribe.

 "... I have nothing to say about their fashion. There are warriors and  there are also city dwellers"

He noticed that some people were looking at Furrneka. She was busy so she didn't realize that many eyes were following her.

 "Is it a good decision to include Furrneka here? Tch, Patriarch where are you? Your granddaughter is already doing-"

 Mikael stopped because he noticed that two women were approaching Furrneka, it's easy to know what their intentions are.  The older woman had a rabbit ear and the little girl had white wings.

 The woman with the rabbit's ear approached Furrneka.

 "Look at this, Furrneka, you think you're a child? We are the same age, but you still can't control your instinct. You are still a slave to your animal instinct"

 And that's it, the woman with a great figure insulted her.  Furrneka glanced at her for a moment but she began to continue her job, to eat.

 "This ..."

 The woman blushed, but her anger didn't affect Furrneka.

 "Sister, many are watching"

 The girl touched her arm to stop her.  There may be a fight if she doesn't restrain her sister.

 "... tch, well I also don't want to fight an oddball like her"

 "Yes yes ~ let's go sister. "

 She urged her to withdraw.  Her sister is an easy to angry type.  They're in the palace, a big mess would happen if they fight.

 "Before I left, I just wanted to know. How is your Skill? Did you find your partner? Hehe I'm sure you ain't"

 Mikael was watching from afar.  He wants to determine if it's right to participate in their conversation.  This is not his territory, the law was different here so he watched first. Besides, he wants to see Furrneka get mad. 

 "I also want to get revenge for what she did to me. Go sexy bunny!! I'll support you!! Bully that woman!"

 ..... Let's just say Mikael was a bit upset.  Furrneka's snobbery was too much. But if a physical assault happened, Mikael would protect Furrneka. 

 He also had a principle, he just wants to know how Furrneka would react.

 "Hm? Kampi? Yes I have"

 Furrneka answered.  After that, she eat again.

 "Eh!? No no, you're lying. That Serpent is prideful. Even in our entire species, he didn't find anything suitable as his partner. "

 The bunny didn't accept it.  This story was popular with all Beast people.  

'The granddaughter of Devil Cat couldn't find her partner, they travel the whole planet, but her Serpent didn't react.  The girl became the laughingstock of the whole species'

 They had used everything they can use, money, power, authority.  But they failed, Furrneka was one of those types, THE LOWEST WARRIOR.

 They were Beastmen that doesn't have a partner. When you do not have a Kampi, your strength would stagnate.  And for them whose strength was the basis of the standing in life, Furrneka is a shit. A trash, garbage, nothing but burden. That was Furrneka. 

 A Warrior that can't get stronger is crap. They had no number or contributions. 

"You are lying."

 That's why Vania, the bunny, couldn't accept it.  She didn't want to.  As long as Furrneka couldn't evolve, Vania's ego would be stable. She didn't want anyone to beat her, especially if they were the same age.

 "Hah! Lie until you want. I'm still stronger!"

 "No, I'm not lying. You see the man there, he is my partner"

 "Huh?"

 Vania followed the direction, she saw a young man with black hair.  A tall and handsome man.

 "... a man!?"

 When she saw the man, her forehead suddenly furrowed.  First the Hunting and now Marriage?  Furrneka defeated her in Hunting when they were children, and now Furrneka beat her in finding a man? No, she would not allow her pride as a woman to be defeated.

 She took a step, she went to Mikael. She stood straight and lifted her chest, displaying her ample mountains. She walked seductively. 

(I don't know what to say... Lots of mistakes...)

49