Chapter 97
2k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97: ALPHA 

 Vania, with her sister Evie, watched the whole scene.  As mid-classes, they have no choice but to watch.  They would only be hurt if they tried to stop them.

 "Hakanria, you don't respect me, huh. Do you want to die?"

 "Kuk --!!"

 * Bang! *

 Hakanria was knocked down.  Their position became opposite, Mikael was the one standing watching while Hakanria was kneeling.

 "Rahh .. !!"

 He tried to stand up.  But he heard another voice.

 "Hakanria! Stop this! You're a disgrace to our whole clan !!"

 "Fa- Father !!"

 A large 2.3 meters man walked and entered the hall.  He had brown hair and cat-like eyes.  He was Lander, the Alpha of the Lion tribe, the father of Hakanria.  One of the biggest personalities of the Beast Kingdom.

 "I shouldn't have sent you back. I gave you another chance, but this is what you did to me. Get out of here"

 "But ... !!"

 "Get out!"

Patriarch watched the Alpha getting angry. 

 "Sigh, Lander. I understand your son. I know he has this impulsive side, but if you teach him well his life will be fine. He has a great future ahead. We both know that Hakanria is just finding himself... Though I will kill him he dares touched my granddaughter. "

 Patriarch tried to convince the Alpha.  Hakanria may have tried to hurt his family but in this wild country, this occurrence was normal.  Although he would break some of Hakanria's bones first before he released him.  He insulted his one and only grandchild so he must pay.

 "Patriarch, you have no right to teach me how to raise my child. I know what happened to him..... He is beyond saving!"

 The Alpha gave his opinion. He has the strength to do so.

 "You two are really father and son. You have the same temperament haha"

 For the Patriarch, this such of talk was normal.  Their species was full of thickhead and muscle brain people.  Strength was the basis of their decision, when you are strong, people would follow you.

 "You may be older than me but that doesn't mean I will always respect you. This is my way of teaching him, Patriarch don't get in my way."

 "Hahaha what else can I say"

 The two cats looked at each other, they have ferocious eyes that could kill their prey in an instant. 

After a moment, they stopped their immature behavior, they would not be rewarded if they fight inside the palace.  They were both adults and they know how to control their emotions.

 "Hakanria, why haven't you moved there yet? Get out of here"

 "But father, I'm here to prove to you that I changed. I cha--"

 "F * ck off, you? Change? What you did earlier is obviously not changed. Get out of here before I  erupted and kill you."

 "... tch"

 Hakanria left with anger inside his chest.  But before he left, he looked at the man who had plotted everything.  He looked at Mikael and gave him a deadly glare.  He clenched his fist and his fingers stab his whole palm.  Great anger formed in his heart.

 'If I see you again, you'll be dead!'

 He promised himself to kill the weak human when he had a chance.

 And Mikael, who received the deadly stare, was looking unafraid.  If Hakanria retaliates, he would fight back.  He'll fight back and beat his ass out.  He lost now but next time he would give a good fight to the greatest warrior of the Lion Clan.

 The two looked at each other, and they promised to kill each other.  Mikael had already killed a person and he could do it twice or thrice.

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 When the fight finished.  The whole gathering returned to a quiet and calm atmosphere.  The guest talked to each other to form connections and to solidify their roots in this new home.

 They showed that they were cooperative and liberated even though they were a race with fangs and sharp nails.  They showed it to mankind and their own species.

 After a good talk, eat and drinks.  The real gathering also began, the arrival of the Royalty.  The High-blood Draconian, the prideful but humble species of Kingdom.

 A man with two horns and scales showed up in front.  Timar, the King, entered the hall with his wife, Queen Saya a draconian too.  They walked elegantly to show their noble status.

 "I'm glad to see all of you. "

 All the people knelt to pay their respects to the king and queen.  Even people who were not citizens of the kingdom had shown respect.  The king had a confident stature and her wife, the queen, has a beautiful face and lovely body.

 "You can stand up"

 He signaled them to stand.  He looked at them, he saw new faces and there were also old ones.  After giving some encouraging speech, he sat on the thrones with his wife.

 All of the important figures greeted them.  Even Alpha and the Patriarch paid homage to them.

 "Hoh, Patriarch is that woman your grandchild? She's beautiful"

 Queen Saya asked about Furrneka, this was the first time she has seen the diamond of the Cat tribe.

 "Hahaha yes, your Highness. This is Furrneka my grandchild and this is Mikael her partner."

 "I'm happy to see you lady Furrneka"

 The Queen gave a smile.

 "Yes, I'm happy to meet the most beautiful woman of the kingdom, her Highness"

 Furrneka bent her body and hold her dress to show respect.  Her perfect movements caught the Queen's attention.

 "Fufufu I like this child"

 Mikael also knelt down.  For someone like him who was not used to this kind of thing.  He looked like a tree that could not move properly.  He didn't know why but he was stiff and nervous.  Perhaps it was because this was his first meeting a royal.

 "It's okay. Don't force yourself. This may have been a royal gathering but you don't need to be afraid."

 The Queen gave him a consideration.

(Hello, I just want to say that I posted Character Illustrations in the SH and RR, you can visit there if you want to see them.)

47