Chapter 111
1.8k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111

-

The Dragon drifted to the sky, his first stop was a City around Morocco. 

"Kyyaaahhhh!!!"

The people saw his large body standing at the top of a building. Fafnir closed his wings and landed, he watched the people screaming away from him.

"Hm? They have a comparison to the Beastmen. They have two feet and arms. Though they don't have claws and tail… well it's not bad. I like this population."

He examined the people to see if they were into his taste and he found it so-so. Not bad, not good. The Beastmen were better than them in terms of physical power.

"Yeah, I can use them. How about I eat some? I'm actually curious how they taste… but before that. I don't like these tall structures. I hate that they are bigger than me."

Fafnir opened his mouth and released fire. He burned everything that he saw, buildings, cars, houses, and humans he didn't differentiate. For him, these things were just normal behavior for a Dragon. 

*Crash!!!*

*Boom!!*

The whole city burned and turn to hell. Humans were screaming, old, young, infants, they all died. 

"Oh right! How about I do something fun kuhahaha I like this plan haha!!"

The Dragon released enormous mana and open a Portal. A dark Portal arose and millions of undead came out. They were the undead of Underworld, this was a new ability that Fafnir gained when he revived as a Bone Dragon. He could summon undead using his mana, and as an ancient Legendary Creature, he had infinite mana. 

"Kuhahaha"

The undead that he chose was not a simple humanoid undead. They were undead monsters, ferocious creatures before they even died. They were man-eating monsters, the first thing that they do when they came out was to eat the people around them.

*Crunch!*

"Kuhahaha I like this. All of you!! I want you to kill 70 percent of the whole population of this planet. Kuhahaha, after that you can toy the others but don't kill all of them. I want them to become stronger!! Kuhahaha!"

Fafnir said he wanted these humans to survive this calamity to become stronger. He believed that he was helping the population… it was f*cked up reasoning but the Bone Dragon assumed that what he was doing was right. 

"Kuhahaha!!!"

………………

"Kah!! Guh!!"

Axelle stood up. His body was now starting to adapt to his newly acquired power. His skin was bleeding and his eyes were changing from normal to lizard-like. 

"Aarrrrggghh!! "

He was screaming, the pain was killing him but he prevailed. He was now on the last stage to fully becoming a True Dragon. A pair of wings emerged on his back and his skin was changing from scales. His pupils were now horizontal and his nails turned to claws. 

"Raahhhhhh!!!"

A gust of wind expanded when he spread his wings. At last, Axelle got what he wanted, he was now a verified True Dragon. He paused his movement to calm his restless body. 

"Kukukuhahahaha!! I'm now a True Dragon!!"

"Not so fast young man!"

An elder appeared behind him. The old man was releasing a deadly aura. The Patriarch decided to completely transform his body. Fur covered his skin, his claws were lethal, and his overall stature was like a standing Panter. His body didn't get large instead it became smaller. 

"I see… so this the True Form of Patriarch, The Devil Cat. It-"

*Crash!!*

Axelle didn't know what happened he just realized that his body rotated in mid-air and flew a hundred meters.  He tried to stand up only to see that the Patriarch was on his front.

"F*ck!!- Gah!!"

He tried to block the attack using his arms that now fully covered with scales but the Patriarch was faster. Before he even lifted his arms, he already received the attack.

"Ack!!"

His chest was wounded and it was bleeding a lot. Fortunately, his new body was now a True Dragon so this kind of wound would heal for just a couple of seconds. However, that mindset quickly betrayed him. 

The Patriarch didn't give him any chance to heal. He swing his arms like he wanted to kill him, no really, he planned to kill since the start. Axelle could see the hatred in Patriarch's eyes, the rage was consuming him. 

The Patriarch was angry in everything, he was angry with the Demons, he was angry about his incompetence, he was angry that his best friend died, he was angry that this human wanted to mess up his Kingdom. He was angry and he wanted to destroy everything.

"Roar!!!"

This was not the Patriarch, this was the devil cat (instinct) inside him that wanted to destroy everything.

"Gah!! Fuck*r!!"

Axelle tried to fight back but the Patriarch just play it out. He received the attacks but he returned it hundred times. 

"Roaarrrr!!"

"Kuck!! Y- you're a demon!!"

Axelle's chest expanded, the Patriarch had awoken his Dragon Breath.

*Swoosh!!*

Axelle released the Dragon Breath on the point-blank range. He gave his all in that attack, but he saw that there was nothing, the Patriarch dodged the fire before it even touched him. 

"Oh, n- nooo!!"

Tha Patriarch stabbed his already bleeding chest. The Patriarch acknowledged that Axelle must die. If he let this man escape, he would come back to take revenge. This human had the potential to kill him and his Kingdom. The Dragon Blood was still not fully awaken and Patriarch needed to kill him before that happened. 

"Ahhhhh!! No! I will not die here!!"

Axelle held Patriarch's hand who was inside his body. He squeezed the hand using his full power. 

*Crack!!*

"…!! Ugh!"

The Patriarch's arm was broken. 

Axelle's physical strength was monstrous. He grabbed the arms and didn't let go. He used another Dragon Breath and point it to his exact location. He would burn the Patriarch with him. He believed that he won't die, Dragons had a strong heat resistance. 

*Swoosh!!*

He blew the fire on the ground that he was standing on. The sands began to melt and the hand inside his body was toasted. 

But.

"… Why are you still alive?" 

Axelle weakly said. 

He couldn't believe that Patriarch sacrificed his arm to escape.

Axelle thought everything would be over. He fell to the sand, blood flow out of his body. At the same time, the Patriarch was on his knees. He touched his shoulder and control the muscles to stop the bleeding. He lost his arm but he killed the enemy, it was worth it. 

47