Chapter 114
1.7k 13 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 114

Undead Monsters were appearing everywhere in the whole continent of Africa. The concept of draining mana was not part of Fafnir's dictionary. He was a creature that could command the mana, he used the mana in the atmosphere to cast a large-scale summoning. 

Fafnir's sensed where the Beastmen country was. He looked in that direction and think about something.

"Those species disappoint me. They can't protect their world from those Demons. As their God, I decided to purge all of them. I don't know why Axelle is fond of those failures. I can give him another species who's stronger. I can make him a king that will rule the world."

This time, Fafnir channel his mana. He would summon a creature that was more frightening than Death Knights and Undead Monsters. He would summon the terror of the underworld. 

The ground was breaking and a creature used its rotting hands to climb. The Immortal Draugr had risen. He followed the commands of its Master. 

The Immortal Draugr bent its knees to present fealty. The Greedy Dragon looked down and announced.

"Kill my failure offspring and destroy the whole species of Beastmen. Find the Orb and give it to me."

"Krrraahhh!!!"

The Draugr stood up and dashed to the Kingdom. The land that it was walking on decayed like it lost its nutrition and died. 

…………………

Mikael slashed the undead that coming at him. It was around an hour since the grand summoning of undead happened. He and Furrneka were fighting side by side. 

"I feel another presence! This time, it's stronger than the other!"

"Nyah! Don't think about that! Focus on what's in your front."

*Boom!*

The Black Serpent released an explosion. The undead's bodies were crushed to pieces. Still, these undead were not afraid, they were already dead so they had nothing to lose. 

"An apparition, incoming, four o'clock!"

"I'm on it!"

Mikael charged his spear. It transformed into black lightning and killed the apparitions. 

The rioting Beastmen were now focusing their attention to fight the undead. Even the Hunters guarding the Palace were now busy fighting.

 The delegates and reporters that were at the conference were scared and nobody's going out. There was a war happening outside and they didn't want to be a part of it. They received many messages about the incident. 

The message said that Africa was facing large-scale destruction. Undeads are appearing everywhere. Even some parts of Europe and Asia were affected sighting undead appearing in their lands. 

The world was clueless about this. This was different from a Dungeon Break. This was Continental bloodshed. 

Undead were killing any lives that they see. They would never stop until they didn't finish the commands that their Master said. 

70% Genocide. 

Only 30% of the whole population would live. 

The survivors would become the foundation for Fafnir's ideal world. He would create a world full of warriors. 

The reporters were shivering in fear. They were just ordinary people, some of them were wearing offensive Items but it's not enough to guarantee their safety. 

An official arrived and spoke to the King. 

"Your Majesty, the people outside are fighting the undead. However, the summoning is not stopping instead it's going faster. I believe coordination is a must. The Elders decided to come out and lead them. As for your Majesty's safety, we decided to ask a teleporter to take you to a safe place. "

Two women appeared, they were wearing black leather that covered their whole body and they have masks that hide half of their faces. However, based on their identical features, it was easy to tell that they were siblings or perhaps they were twins. 

Maya and Kaya accepted the job of helping these people. Their mistress's location was currently unknown, which was actually normal so they take over the rights to make a decision. When a client contacted them to transport a person outside the Beast Kingdom they quickly accepted the mission. 

They knew that their Mistress was in this place, but they didn't know exactly where. Niña was impossible to find when she was serious about hiding. The only thing that could detect her was the ability of the Dragons, the mana detection. 

For now, they reaffirmed that their Mistress was not in the Palace. The Draconians would easily find her if she was here. 

"No, I don't want to. I will stay here. However, I want them to transport these people to somewhere safe."

King Timar declined the option of escaping, instead, he pointed his finger at the civilians. It would cause another disaster if these people would die, they were part of the media so this would turn to another scoop if they died, although he didn't care about that. He just wanted them to be safe. 

"My King…"

Queen Saya looked at her husband will full of worry, she affectionately touched his hands. She knew where this is going and she didn't like it. If her guess is right, Axelle and Fafnir wanted to kill the King. 

The leader of Draconians was bestowed with a special power. It came from the Greedy Dragon and right now, he wanted to retrieve it. The King could give it to them peacefully but she believed that their God and Axelle won't let this slip easily. 

They want the King to die. 

"It's okay my Queen, this is my destiny so I will gladly accept it."

"Then I will stay too-"

"No, I need you to protect our children. You two, I want you to take these people and the Queen to the safest location."

When they heard the order of their client. The twins nodded and started to do their job. 

Maya cast his Skill and a cube materialized inside the PressCon. The cube sucked every people that the King told to transport. The delegates numbered around a hundred but the cube sucked them as it would never be full. After doing that, she approached the Queen and use another cube for her. This time the cube was transparent. The Queen looked at her husband, she wanted to tell how she loves him. The King smiled and kiss her forehead. The cube shrank together with the Queen. 

Kaya activated her Skill. A portal emerged, on the opposite side of the portal, you could see a closed restaurant. The twins entered the portal and gradually disappeared. 

(Saya, Queen.

Maya, the Cube User.

Kaya, the Teleporter. )

(I'm sorry if they are confusing. I didn't think about it when I wrote this.)

42