Chapter 117
1.6k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117

Axelle dashed to face the King. With his strength, he could fight one on one with an Elder. He was confident that he could defeat the King who was currently level 752. 

He opened his wings and use them to distract the King. The King jumped backward. A portion of his body became a dragon and used the Sigurd sword to attack. 

Timar sliced the wings. The wings cut into two but it quickly heals. Axelle and King Timar released fire breath simultaneously. The fire hit each other and the power was equal. 

After the fire was extinguished. Axelle sprinted and utilized his claws slashing the King. The King used his sword to defend. 

The Sigurd Sword was unbreakable, it won't chip no matter what attack hit it. 

King Timar activated Skill. The Berserker. His body enlarged and red smoke was covering his body. 

"Grah!"

King Timar smashed Axelle but it only hit the ground. It cracked and the King swing his sword again. 

Axelle put some distance. He knew about the King's ability. This was his second Skill, Timar still had many arsenals that could overtake this fight. 

However, if the King was hiding his Skills, Axelle was hiding his Skills too. In fact, he prepared an Item that could defeat the King. 

Axelle drunk an unknown potion. He dashed to the King. The King observed his movements and he didn't feel any changes in Axelle. 

However, he decided to step back and watch him carefully. 

Axelle flew and attack him. 

King Timar used his 1st Skill, physique control, a blade made of bones appeared in his arms and he stabbed the enemy. 

Axelle gladly took the stab. He was already experienced with this so he was not afraid to do it again. 

*Stab!*

Blood coughed out of Axelle's mouth. However, he smiled and said.

"I need to be close to you to use this Item!"

He summoned an Item inside his Inventories. A skull appeared and it begins to shriek.

*Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!*

King Timar realized that Axelle wielded a Curse Item, a mind infliction. To prevent the Curse from entering his mind, the King activated his 3rd Skill, the anti-menticide. 

"Haha, I know all of your Skills. You need at least 30 seconds to escape this Curse."

"Gah!"

King Timar fell on the ground, Axelle took his sword and cut his two arms. He needed the King to be alive. If the King died here, the Dragon Orb would change and go to the new owner, the other warriors of Draconians. He didn't want that to happen. 

"Arrgghh!!*

Axelle chopped his two legs, now the King was unable to escape. 

The King asked the other Elders to fight the Draugr because he believed that the monster wanted him. He used the passage instead of flying to escape unnoticed. His plan succeeded but he didn't think that he would meet Axelle here.

The leader of Fangs pulled the King's hair and flew. He destroyed the whole ceiling and escaped to the sky. 

He thought that his mission would be complete. However, he saw a Spear quickly coming in his direction. He dodged the Spear but he didn't realize that it would explode a meter against him. 

*Boom!*

Axelle began to fall. He needed time to recover his injured wings. He saw that the King was falling too but a man caught him. 

"F*ck!"

He was frustrated. He didn't know why many people blocked his path. The Beastmen always tickled him on the wrong side. But this one was different, the one who threw the Spear was a Hunter. A human just like him, now he realized that even his kins were blocking him.

He decided to kill everyone who blocked his reigning. The Beastmen Kingdom was only the beginning, with the power of his Kampi. He would rule the world.

……………………

Mikael felt that the thread was going upwards. He saw that a man was carrying a thing. With his optimized vision, he saw that the flying man was carrying the King. The King had no limbs and Mikael concluded that he lost the fight.

He cast his Lightning Spear and threw it to the enemy. 

The Spear exploded and they started to fall. He caught the King and gave him a high-class potion. He felt that the King was afflicted by an unknown Curse. His body was convulsing like he was suffering from a disease.

"Looks like I'm right, I will meet the mastermind. "

Mikael felt deadly pressure coming from the enemy. This was not an ordinary pressure, he remembered the Basilisk and Hydra. Those were subspecies of Dragon but this one was different. It was a True Dragon.

"I guess I'll have an experience of fighting Dragons huh."

He summoned his Spear and ready to fight. Black Lightnings were revolving around his body and he charged. He didn't want the enemy to regain his strength.

He sliced him. The flesh came out but the Dragon quickly healed. However, Axelle couldn't move, electric energy flowed inside his body when the Spear hit him. 

Axelle used his advantages, his stronger physique, the body of a True Dragon. He took the shock and endured it, he grabbed the Spear, he tried to smash it back to Mikael but the Spear disappeared into his hands. 

Mikael summoned the weapon and used another Lightning Spear to cause an explosion. 

*Boom!!*

The force caused the two to fly in opposite directions. Mikael rolled around the ground before recovering his footings. He ran again and activated another explosion. 

*Boom!*

Axelle received it and he flew to the midair. He was lucky that his body was Immortal. His regeneration could be described as a miracle.

"Ahh!!"

He shouted and attack Mikael. However, another person disturbed his assault. 

"Nyah!"

A woman who was on her four dashed and kick him. He crashed into the broken buildings. Furrneka arrived, she realized that the thread was in a different direction. She immediately followed it and saw that Mikael was fighting someone. She used her speed and attack the enemy. 

46