Chapter 119
1.7k 22 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119

Mikael lost his consciousness, however, before he fainted. He saw the woman that he wanted to see.

' I'm glad that you're alive, Niña…'

Mikael closed his eyes.

…………………

Axelle roared and opened his mouth. He used his fire breath. Niña activated her shadow walk to evade it. She teleported to the near building that had a shadow beneath. 

Still, Axelle detected her body. He ran to destroy the building that she was currently hiding in.

The rubbles fell crashed by his strength. But Axelle knew that his enemy was still alive. 

"You can't hide!"

"As if I'm hiding."

Axelle aimed his tail to attack Niña but again, she disappeared. Axelle moves his lizard head and realized that the woman was on top of him. 

"Crah!"

Axelle left eye was bleeding, it was sliced by the dagger. The woman was faster than he expected. He flapped his wings to fly. He would gain an aerial disadvantage if he was in the air.

He breathed another fire and shoot it to Niña. The Windless vanished before the fire hit her. 

"Argh!"

Axelle's other eye had been hit. He didn't know what happened. It was too fast for him. He was flying and he could see the whole place but he couldn't find where the attack came from. 

This was the power of the fastest Hunter of the world. Niña the Windless.

"Ack! Fuck it!"

The Dragon became angry and flapped his wings more. He flew higher, he believed that the woman won't reach him at this altitude. However, he didn't know that this was the right time that Niña was waiting for.

"I know I can always trust you, sister."

An arrow was coming in Axelle's direction. It has a speed of 3,500 kph. Axelle saw the arrow but he didn't have the time to escape, the arrow was too fast, it was moving like a comet crashing down the earth. 

The arrow pierced his heart. The Dragon cried and started to fall. Beneath him, Niña was using her sharpest dagger. She would kill this man in one shot, her mask had already found his greatest weak point.

She ready her stance, Axelle tried to struggle and forced his wings to move but he already perceived what would happen.

When he was around a hundred feet away, Niña jumped up and targeted his Crystal Heart. The dagger hit the Crystal and a slicing sound could be heard. The Crystal was hard but Niña wielded all her strength to destroy it.

The Crystal cracked until it was fully destroyed. Axelle fell on the ground unmoving, his dream won't come true. 

The Guild Leader of Fangs died. 

The future was already different because Niña was not alone. She had her friends. 

She gestured a flying kiss to the sky and wave her hands. She was thankful to Miriam.

……………………

Miriam used her fifth Skill, the True Clairvoyance. With this Skill, she could see the two minutes of incoming future however she loses a large amount of mana, and she always faint whenever she finished using it.

In spite of feeling sluggish. She was determined to change the future that she saw. 

She saw that Niña died. Axelle killed her.

That was the outcome that Miriam hated the most, the future of her family dying. 

Miriam stood up. She took out a bow inside her Inventories.

[ Bow of Fragmented Gungnir]

This was a legendary weapon that she got when they killed the Boss of the first Level 3 Black Portal on the Earth.

Miriam was sweating a lot but she forces herself to move. She stretched the Bow and closed her eyes, her Clairvoyance traveled kilometers away watching the fight. She was waiting for the right moment to shoot. 

This was the arrow that would pierce the heart of Axelle. 

She pulled the string and released it.

The arrow drifted like a jet and traveled the world.

She paused and wait for the outcome. Before she fainted she said.

"Fufu no problem, my younger sister."

She saw her sister waving her hands. 

………………

Furrneka delivered the King to IHA. She believed that they had enough strength to protect the King. 

She immediately returned to Mikael.

Her heart was beating faster. She was afraid, she had these emotions that she didn't experience for a long time. She doesn't want to repeat what she suffered. Her parents died protecting her, they died when the Demons attacked their traveling carriage. The rescue was already late and her parents lost their lives. After the attack, Furrneka was the only survivor. 

She was the only one left. Because of this incident, she couldn't open her mouth and she couldn't speak. She was staring at nowhere like a statue. A small portion of Corruption infected her mind. She couldn't control her instinct because of this. 

And now her instinct was getting over her. At any moment, her heart would explode in so much anxiety. 

She tried to control her struggling emotions but she couldn't. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

She ran, her feet were wounded but she didn't stop. She hoped that Mikael was alive. She didn't want him to die and leave her alone. 

She was afraid of that possibilities.

'If you're still alive. I will let you cuddle me whenever you want!'

She promised to herself.

'That's why, that's why please don't leave me alone!'

She ran on all fours. She needed to save him, she used everything she had. She put all her mana and accelerated, the black lightning followed her movement.

Then, she reached the location where she left him. She saw the destructions but she couldn't see Mikael.

Her heart was beating faster. 

She ran again and looked left and right. She saw a large Dragon lying on the ground but she didn't care about it. She wanted to see her partner! That was the most important thing she needed to do, all she wanted was to see Mikael! 

She paused when she found him, her eyes started to shed tears.

But…

At that time, she saw a woman. She saw Mikael lying on the woman's lap. She stopped, she didn't know why her heart was thumping so much faster than ever. 

She was happy that Mikael was alive, she was thankful. However, when she saw the woman watching Mikael like there were no other people in the world, her heart ached. 

The woman showed how she loved Mikael. She caressed his hair and look at him passionately.

She didn't like this feeling. She hated the woman!

'That man is mine!' 

She thought.

She ran to seize what is hers. She shouted, showing her jealousy.

"Don't touch him!"

She confronted the woman. When the woman saw her, she smirked.

 Niña hugged Mikael tightly announcing that 'no one can take what is originally mine'. She wanted to show that Mikael would forever love her. 

Furrneka gritted her teeth. She wanted to kill this woman right now! She wished to explode her head using her Serpent but she stopped that idea. 

Furrneka already knew it. This woman was Mikael's lover. She was Niña, the woman that Mikael was searching for. 

That's why Furrneka's heart was aching more. Her eyes began to blur. She used every power she had to get Mikael. 

Niña saw this and threw Mikael to her. This was not the time to meet her lover. She needed to solve her problem before she could see him. 

"Mikael is mine. I will just leave him to you, but he is mine. He loves me more than you."

Niña said those words to ease her inferiority complex. She presented her bravado and vanished. 

Furrneka caught Mikael. She hugged him tighter. She would not let anyone take him. Even if it's his first lover. Her tears fell realizing that she needed this man more than ever.

(Third party is the best way to make someone jealous. Yipeee! Furrneka!)

50