Chapter 124
1.6k 8 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 124

Fafnir glided his body to the sky. He saw his undead destroying everything. The humans were hiding and the Hunters were fighting the undead. He sneered. These weaklings didn't have the right to live in his new world. He opened his mouth, dark flame killed the humans who were hiding in the Evacuation Center. 

The building crashed in a fire. The people were screaming inside. They never thought they would die unknowingly. 

The Dragon used his mana detection to find the King. He needed the Dragon Wishing Orb. The Orb would give him immense power. 

He flew faster and turned right. He found his target's location. 

…………………

Tall buildings were now fallen. The city was covered in fire. Furthermore, the undead were killing the survivors. They felt like they were in hell. 

Kitsune and the others were now in Morocco where the Dragon cast his undead summoning. The mana was going in this place. In the sky, a void was currently summoning undead. 

"Hm, so that's the Gate of Underworld. I only read it in ancient texts. "

Her tails were stiffly standing. She felt that there was a creature that wanted to come outside. Someone was forcing his way out to the Gate. 

"You're unfortunate that I'm here."

The only ones who could close this Gate were the creatures who had the authority of mana. The Nine Tails was part of that. 

Kitsune's body was elevating. She controlled the mana that was gathering in the area. She was going to close this Gate. The infinite summoning of undead would stop when the Gate was fully closed. 

She crumpled her hands and the Gate was getting smaller. However, the existence on the other side prevented her from fully closing it. 

"Tch, you want to struggle, huh. No matter what you do you can't go to this world. After all, another existence is guarding this place."

Suddenly a voice of a little child could be heard.

[You can't go to my world~ You're restricted to enter my territory~]

A cute voice resounded. The Gate was starting to close. The enemy tried to struggle but his authority in this world was limited. 

Kitsune started to fall and Evie caught her. The young girl put her on the ground. 

"Pant, pant. As always, facing mythical creatures is hard. I don't know how my predecessor fought these behemoths"

"Thank you Lady Kitsune…"

Jubero expressed his gratitude. The undead won't respawn because the Gate was already close. The Hunters could counterattack now. 

"I didn't do this for you. I did this for darling."

The woman remembered her fiance. Whenever she reminisced about Klein she couldn't control herself from grinning. She was like a girl who thinks about her first love, and Klein was really her first love.

'I miss him. When can I meet him again? That f*cking Guildleader. If she did something bad to my Klein. I will surely kill that woman."

Her expression changed from longing to hatred. She hated Rena. 

"Um, is my job finish?"

Vania came into the scene. The King appointed her to escort the Nine-Tails because her power was the only transport type in their species. King Timar couldn't trust the human. After all one of them caused this misfortune. 

"I hate to say it but we need to go to the IHA. The King is currently lying there."

Jubero's hair was standing whenever he thinks about his wife's expression. He didn't know what would happen after this. 

Vania grumbled but she followed him. Evie carried the tired Kitsune. They would go to the IHA. 

…………………

International Hunters Association. They were the official organization that supervising the Hunters all over the world. 

The IHA had headquarters in every country. However, they have five main headquarters. One of them was residing in Egypt. 

In the middle of the savanna, a towering building was standing. The people were busy doing their job. Many injured needed healing. The Hunters who had healing Skills were called priests. They used their powers to cure their bodies. 

A Skill could be increased by using it constantly. That's why the Priest didn't need to go to the battlefield to increase their power. 

Mikael was lying in the bed and Furrneka was with him. He was already healed but his body was tired so he needed to rest. He was sleeping right now. 

Furrneka held his hand. She didn't know why but something awakened inside her when she saw Niña. It was called jealousy however the cat woman didn't know it. The only thing she knew was that she didn't want Mikael and Niña to meet again. 

"Lady Furrneka. How's Mikael's status?"

Sekena came in. Furrneka looked at her before saying. 

"Mikael is alright, he's just sleeping"

"I see."

"How's Grandpa? Did you meet him?"

"Yes, the Patriarch is with Kalman. I believe nothing bad will happen to him."

Furrneka was elated. She was happy that her Grandpa was okay. She knew that Kalman was a Hunter that could protect anyone. 

They sighed in relief but it seemed that another problem had come to them. 

Sekena and Furrneka detected a large power coming here. They were not the only ones who detected it. Almost all of the Hunters detected the Dragon. 

The sirens began to alarm. The building became chaotic. The news was already late or perhaps the Dragon was faster. They didn't evacuate because they never thought that the Dragon would go here. The intel just came in but Fafnir was already at the Headquarters. 

…………………

In the front of the Headquarters, a group of people was currently waiting. They were the prominent Hunters of the world. 

"What do you think? Can we defeat that Dragon? I heard he's the mastermind of Continental Undead Summoning?"

"Francisco if you're afraid, you can now leave."

Francisco chuckled.

"Hehe, as if. I will not let a large xp pass. It's hard to level now. I think that monster will give me at least one or two levels if I kill it."

Janna looked at him. Francisco was spreading his long sword. Christian was listening to them but his eyes were looking to the incoming Dragon. 

"It's not the time to quarrel. The Dragon is coming."

"Sigh, I thought I will eat a Dragon meat… why does it have to be a Bone Dragon? "

Oliver was disheartened. He quickly agreed to Kyle's proposition when he said that they would fight a Dragon. However, it seemed like he's been scammed. 

(I'm sorry if I didn't post yesterday, I had a fever, and it was horrible, I couldn't even stand. My mother took my phone and prohibited me from using any digital devices.

I will post another chapter, it will be around two or three hours. )

44