Chapter 126
1.6k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 126

He forced his body to move. He opened his Inventories and quickly took out a healing potion. He drunk it to heal his body. When he was fully healed. He pushed the rocks who was currently on their top. 

He carried Furrneka out of the debris. He saw that her back was bleeding, she was impaled and she was not breathing. He put his head on her chest to hear her heart… He heard none. 

"Nononono, you can't do this to me!"

He put a potion to her mouth but she didn't swallow it. Mikael took the potion through his mouth and forced it on her. He kissed her. He pushed every liquid into her mouth. 

The woman drunk the potion but she didn't heal. There was only one possibility, Furrneka was dead and the potion couldn't heal the dead. Mikael was aghast, he couldn't accept this. 

He didn't see anything except the woman at his front. He didn't think about the current battle that happening. He only focused his gaze on her. 

"No, you will not die!"

Mikael started to do CPR. He kissed her again to blow air. After that, he thumped her chest, he pushed her chest dozens of times but nothing happened. 

Furrneka's body was cold… However, Mikael didn't stop. He would never stop. He even used his Shock to revive her but Furrneka was not moving. His partner was dead and Mikael couldn't comprehend it. 

They just talk earlier but now she was lifeless. Mikael lost his reasoning. He looked at the battlefield. 

He saw a Dragon fighting Hunters. He didn't recognize any of them, his mind was not working. He never saw that Christian and the others were fighting. He only saw the Majestic Dragon, he quickly understood that this fucker was the one who caused this. 

The Dragon was the one who killed his beloved.  He summoned his Spear. Revenge. He would return the pain that he currently felt. His hatred was burning like it wanted to come out. He wanted to tear this Dragon in pieces!

His eyes were blurring and he couldn't stop shedding tears. He charged and cried at the same time. 

"Motherf*cker!!!!!!!!"

He used everything to attack the Dragon. Fafnir saw an incoming attack. He swung his tail to kill the man. 

Mikael didn't see that a tail was approaching him, his hatred engulfed. The tail struck his body and he flew. He rotated in mid-air and crashed to the ground. His bones were broken but he stood up again. 

His ravage body ran to kill the Dragon! He threw his Spear. It reached the Dragon and exploded but the Dragon was not harmed. 

He summoned his Spear and threw it again. This time, his target was his face. The Spear hit Fafnir's face, the Dragon saw the man that he struck earlier. He was surprised that he was still alive after that collision. 

However, this would be the last time. He shot his Fire Breath. Mikael didn't dodge it and received the fire. 

"Aaahhhhh!!!"

He screamed in pain but the pain in his heart was aching more than his body. He was grieving. He didn't know what to do anymore. 

His body was burning but he ran to the Dragon. Fafnir was getting irritated. He was currently facing the other Hunters but this man annoyed him the most. He needed time to fully absorb the power of Orb and these insects were annoying him. 

He smashed the man. 

*Baam!*

Mikael rolled to the ground. His left arm was missing, he cried. Why do they need to take everything? He lost his parents, he lost his grandparents, he lost six years of his life, his brother was aloof and distancing himself, Niña was missing. And now, Furrneka was dead. 

He didn't know what kind of emotions was he showing right now. He screamed, his body and heart were aching. He wanted to end everything. 

"No, I will not die as long as I'm not getting my revenge!"

Mikael saw a sword lying close to him. He remembered that this was the sword that King Timar used to fight Axelle. 

*Shhiiiinnnnngggg!!!*

The sword was glowing. It was saying something but Mikael was not in his right mind and he couldn't understand what it was telling. But he knew what the sword wanted. 

"So you want me to use you…"

He stared with his eyes full of nothing. 

*Crack crack crack!!!!!!!!*

The Void Spear was shaking and it wanted to eat the sword. He looked at the Spear.

"And you want to consume him…"

He felt like the weapons had consciousness. They were telling something, perhaps Mikael had gone crazy.

Mikael decided to follow the weapon's suggestions. He stepped up, he was missing one of his arms but he didn't care. He wanted to die anyway. 

"Now, let's see what these weapons are telling. "

Mikael stabbed the sword using his Void Spear. The Spear was creating lightning. The Sigurd Sword easily accepted the Spear's calling. The two were starting to morph. 

*Crack crack!!!!*

Mikael's right hand was vibrating. He felt like the Spear was eating his arms. He received pain but it was not important since he was already accustomed to pain. 

After a minute, he saw that his right arm had a tattoo. It was a symbol of Lightning and Dragon. He was confused about what happened but he felt like his body was changing. 

In a second he saw some images, but they quickly disappeared. 

He realized that his weapon could kill a Dragon. He forced himself to grin. His face had an evil smile but tears were flowing out of his eyes. The two emotions contradict each other but they look harmonize. Now, Mikael had the power to end this. 

……………………

"Are you sure you want to help them?"

Cedy was with his sister. They were currently traveling to the IHA headquarter. 

Yuuki nodded. She was a Hunter so she needed to do her job. Besides, she knew that Cedy was the key to win this battle. 

"Cedy…"

"It's okay sister. I know you don't want this to happen but we all know that the Earth will end if we let that Dragon live. "

She didn't reply, they just traveled in the sky. 

(Bonus chapter, one more subscription guys!)

47