Chapter 128
1.7k 19 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 128

Kitsune and Jubero reached the Headquarter. They witnessed the devastation. The land was burning and cracked, the savannah was not a savannah anymore. It turned into a wasteland with nothing but craters.

Jubero's heart skipped a beat. He hoped his wife was okay. He left the three ladies and ran to find Sekena. 

He was a quiet man but he deeply loved her. He ran and there was something that kept tugging his heart, at last, he found the reason. He found her… Jubero lost his strength. He kneeled, he felt like someone showered him of a cold bucket of water. For a moment, he only stared at her cold bloody body.

Sekena was dead. Her lower half was missing… He didn't know what to do except hugging her. He lost his world. 

"Uuwwaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

Jubero cried. 

…………………

Kalman, Lee Hal-Sung, and Captain James arrived at the Headquarter. They couldn't express what emotions were they showing. The Dragon killed almost all of the people. There were survivors but they were small if you compare it to the overall numbers of casualties. 

"The Dragon…"

Captain James pointed his finger to the Bone Dragon. The Dragon was not moving. Fafnir's eye was lifeless and his chest was destroyed. It looked like a giant statue in the middle of destruction, it looked majestic yet disturbing. 

Lee Hal-Sung and Kalman immediately went to the Dragon to confirm if the Dragon was really dead. At there running, they saw Kyle, Kim Soo-Woon, Yuuki, and a child near the Dragon. They were full of bruises, particularly Kyle and Kim Soo-Woon. They confronted the Dragon longer than Yuuki and Cedy. 

"What happened?"

Kalman spoke. He couldn't believe that this Dragon could cause massive damage. This was his first time seeing Kyle full of dirt. He believed the fight was harder than he thought. 

" You can deduce the battle based on our appearance. The headquarters is gone and many died…"

Kim Soo-Woon didn't continue his talking. His mouth was having a bad aftertaste, they killed the Dragon but millions died. He couldn't say that they win this battle. 

Lee Hal-Sung confronted Kyle. He was the one who tipped him about the incoming undead. Lee Hal-Sung knew that this bastard had an idea about the situation. He grasped his dirty clothes and lifted him. 

"You f*cker…!"

He stopped, he looked at Kyle's eyes. He could detect the regrets. He couldn't blame the man who saved this world many times. He threw him and Kyle didn't fight back. Lee Hal-Sung kicked his tongue, he didn't have the right to be angry since he was just a weakling who almost died fighting an undead.

"I guess, you're happy because you save the world again, huh!"

Lee Hal-Sung was frustrated. He was a High-Rank Hunter but he couldn't do anything. He was actually afraid when he fought the Draugr. He realized how weak he was. 

"We didn't kill it…"

Kyle muttered. 

Lee Hal-Sung and Kalman glanced at Kyle. 

"Mikael killed the Dragon."

Kyle chuckled. He didn't know what emotions he was showing. Is he sad? Is he angry? He didn't know. However, he was confident that he was grinning right now. 

"… I see. Mikael, huh."

Kalman remembered the man that he met months ago. Mikael looked depressed when Kalman first saw him. Kalman easily guessed that Mikael was having anxiety about the changes of Earth. 

While they were having a mourn-like atmosphere, a beautiful woman gradually approached them. 

"What do we have here. Kyle, I can't believe that I'll see you disheveled like that. Pfft-, how ironic that the King of Hunters is wearing unclean clothes. "

Kitsune appeared, together with Vania and Evie, the three ladies faced them. However, Vania and Evie were actually frightened. This was the first time that they saw these powerhouses staying in one place. 

Kitsune sneered while glaring at Kyle, she mocked him. She hated this man. Klein despised him so as his fiance, Kitsune despised the man too. 

"Stand back I need to do something."

Before the essence vanished, Kitsune needed to gather the Broken Wishing Orb. Fafnir's dream was never realized, so she was confident that she could control the Orb to make another wish.

"What are you going to do?"

Lee Hal-Sung looked at her but the woman didn't speak. Kitsune controlled the mana and gathered the fragments of Wishing Orb. 

They saw green lights floating to Kitsune. The green lights gathered on her palm and became a solid marble. The amassed Orb lighted up the whole place. 

*Swoosh!*

A silhouette appeared. 

"Y- your Majesty!!"

Captain James, Vania, and Evie were shocked, they immediately bowed. Kitsune didn't spend any time. The essence would disappear if she was not fast. She already had a wish. She was one of the Legendary Creatures so she could make a wish. When Jubero gave her the letter. There were only two sentences. 

'Close the Gate of Underworld and you can receive the Wishing Orb. You can do anything you want, you can make your wish.'

The Wishing Orb had the ability to realize a dream if its user. However, there were limitations and it couldn't satisfy some inconceivable wish. Kitsune was not confident that her wish could come true. Still, she stated it. 

"Revive the people that Fafnir and his undead killed."

The Hunters widened their eyes looking at her. They never thought that this woman could do it. They were struck. Kyle didn't know that the Orb could be used like this. After all, he didn't have the qualifications to use it. He wanted to say that the Orb is corrupted but he decided to close his mouth, lives are more important compared to a little bit of corruption. 

King Timar looked at them. His life was now starting to disappear but he endured. He needed to finish his job, but he couldn't fulfill the wish completely. His expression was completely frustrated and he spoke. 

"I'm sorry but I can't revive all of them. The only people that I can revive are the people who died near me. Meaning, I can only revive the people that died around the Headquarter."

They gritted their teeth yet they were thankful. Reviving the dead was an impossible feat, they were already satisfied that the King could bring back the life of people in the Headquarter. 

"Yes, it's enough."

Kitsune nodded. 

"Thank you…"

King Timar smiled and he looked at Captain James. James quickly nodded. He already knew what he needed to do. His eyes shed tears, he was afraid of how he would face the Queen. 

King Timar started to vanish. He used his remaining power to resurrect every people near him. Green lights rain down in the sky. The dead healed and they began to open their eyes. 

………………

Green drops of light descended into the ground, the reddish afternoon sky made the scene divine. 

A drop touched the dead body of a woman. Sekena opened her eyes. She heard a wailing cry. She realized that her husband was hugging her tightly. She had a confused expression, her mind was in jumbled.

"Jubero… I can't breathe."

Jubero stopped his bawling. He stared at her. Another tears and snot came out of his eyes and nose. 

………………

Mikael held Furrneka's hand. His life was slowly diminishing. He knew that he would die if he won't drink a healing potion.

He chuckled, who cares, he didn't need it. He didn't care about his life. He only looked at Furrneka. He touched her lips. He bowed and kissed her. 

Suddenly green lights hit them and his wounds were healing. His missing arm regenerated. He quickly gazed at the sky. He fucking hated the sky. He always remembered the voice of a child whenever he looked at the sky. 

"Why… Why did you heal me! I want to die! Let me die!!"

He shouted. He didn't sense that Furrneka's ears were twitching. She yawned and touched Mikael. 

"Nyah, don't shout. I want to sleep…"

"!!!"

Mikael eyes enlarge when he heard her. He looked down and saw Furrneka furring her tails, she was sleeping like a child.

Mikael was dumbfounded. He quickly carried his woman. 

"Nyaa! W- What are you doing!? Put me dow-"

Furrneka couldn't continue her sentence. Lips invaded her mouth, she shivered. She tried to fight back but she failed, an arm hugged her tightly. She didn't know why but her body was heating so much. Mikael couldn't control himself and kissed her. Mikael held her hand, their fingers intertwined and they were both in bliss. They never stopped. They didn't want to. 

(Okay, you can guess it easily, yeah Furrneka will live. Of course I don't want her to die, she's the second best girl! I just did it to make Mikael realized his incompetence! I want to slap in his face that he must reach the top again!!)

Please put a heart on this chapter, I just want to know how much heart will I get after a day.

55