Chapter 131
1.7k 19 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131

Mikael woke up, with him, Furrneka was naked lying under the bedsheet holding his waist. Mikael couldn't help himself and smile, he kissed Furrneka. Furrneka's ears twitched.

"Nyah, not now, I want to sleep."

He shrugged and touched her hair. 

"Mmm, nyah, no… "

Mikael kissed her neck. He tickled her ears and Furrneka opened her eyes. She clawed him. 

"Ack!"

She slashed his chest and returned to sleep. Mikael decided to stop. He already received a hundred claw marks last night, however, he couldn't control his twitching face and grinned. She was cute, sexy, and lovely. Whenever he heard her moan, he wanted to hear more.

He stood up and stretched his body to get ready. He knew that Furrneka was not an early person. They were currently in a luxury hotel in Saudi Arabia. The Beast Kingdom was destroyed and they didn't know what would happen. 

The Patriarch was recuperating, his arms and eye were incurable but the Red Technology (scientists and Dwarves) could give him synthetic arms. As for the left eye, the Patriarch decided to leave it as blind. He looked cool, he said, it was like he was a strong old man from a movie. Mikael was surprised when he knew that the Patriarch was actually a movie lover.

Mikael went to the shower. He remembered what happened yesterday. He met Niña but she said that she needed to finish her problems before they could be together. As for the second woman (Furrneka), Niña decided to let her have a taste of her man. But her eyes were glaring when she said that she must be the first wife. She would kill Furrneka if she wanted more. 

Mikael was sweating at that time.

…………………

Yesterday.

Mikael realized that something changed in his Status.

[Mikael Tibano]

[ TITLE: DRAGON SLAYER

- THE SIGURD SWORD DECIDED TO ASSIMILATE WITH THE VOID SPEAR. THE USER WILL GAIN THE POWER OF A DRAGON WHENEVER HE USED HIS TITLE]

[LEVEL 423]

[ SKILLS]

[LIGHTNING SHOCK LEVEL 6]

[1.SHOCK:  A BODY THAN CAN EMIT LIGHTNING]

[2.LIGHTNING STRENGTH: 

INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH BY USING MANA]

[3.LIGHTNING VOID SPEAR:

- CONNECTED TO THE USER

- UNBREAKABLE

- CAN BE SUMMON

SPEAR'S ABILITIES:

       a.) DEFENSE VOID

       -within 3. 5 seconds, enemies' physical and magical defense will be nullified

        b.) LIGHTNING SPEAR

         -the spear will turn to lightning and cause a big explosion ]

[4. LORD OF LIGHTNING

- the whole body will turn to lightning and increase the strength by 5×

-can only activate if the user is in a near-death situation.

-(insufficient level)

-(insufficient level) ]

"Eh?"

Mikael was dumbfounded, he did a pog-like face.

He was clueless and ignorant about the new changes. 

"Sigurd Sword…… Is that the sword that my weapon ate?"

He read the description of the Dragon Slayer, he was skeptical about the Title but he decided to use it. 

He was still in his room but he believed that this would be different compared to what happened when he ate the Evolution Stone. He activated the Title.

He felt the power rising in his body. His shoulders gain light yellow scales. His eyes were like a lizard. However, he didn't focus his attention on the newly gained power. 

Mikael attained the power to detect the mana. He saw the woman that he missed so much…

"Niña…"

She saw the woman sleeping in the bed. He never thought the person that he was looking for was actually close to him. 

'Yes, she has the ability to hide her presence…'

Mikael immediately hugged her, he didn't hesitate. 

"Kyaah!"

Niña woke up when she felt a person hugging her. She opened her eyes and she saw Mikael embracing her tightly. 

"M- Mikael! H- How did y-"

Mikael caressed her lips. Niña was surprised, Mikael took her lips and he never stopped. He touched her back as if he didn't want the woman to disappear again. They stayed like this, intertwining their love.

"Haahh , M- Mikael, please let me catch my breath."

Mikael embraced her, he would never let go. Niña face was blushing and she wanted more. Mikael carried her. Now, she was on the top, she touched his cheek and Mikael only looked at her. Niña wanted to say the words. 

"Mikael… I love you."

"Yes, me too. I love you. Don't leave me ever again."

Niña was bewildered how Mikael detected her but her feelings were the most important right now. She didn't care about anything, she just wanted this man to love her. 

Actually, Niña already met him when he was training in the Patriarch's manor. She tried to appear but she stopped the idea when she saw Furrneka. She witnessed how the two were getting close. She was afraid that Mikael loved the woman instead of her. She didn't want to hear the words 'I'm sorry but I love Furrneka' from Mikael. 

Perhaps Mikael didn't love her anymore. Perhaps he was angry that they left him alone and confused about the current world. Perhaps he despised her. Niña couldn't help it, she was afraid... The most thing that made her afraid was that she was the reason why Mikael slept for six years, if Mikael didn't save her from the Hydra, Mikael won't be bedridden. 

She saw Mikael's desire whenever he looked at Furrneka. He smiled and laughed, she felt like the two were a couple that couldn't be separate. Her heart ached whenever she watched them. Furrneka was wild and mischievous, she did what she wanted and Niña was jealous. Her envy even told her to kill Furrneka but she resisted. Mikael would go crazy if she did that. 

All of those negative thoughts disappeared when Mikael caught her lips making her breathless. Niña wanted to ask Mikael if he hated her but it seemed that it didn't matter anymore. Mikael's kisses were enough to answer all of her questions. 

Mikael kissed her passionately. Niña felt elated and glad. She realized that Mikael still loved her. Mikael took off his clothes. He saw that his upper body was full of scales.

"Oh, I forgot. I'm still using the Title."

He deactivated the Dragon Slayer. Niña giggled, she didn't want this moment to end. 

……….

......

...

They spent their time together. They share the heat of each other. After a couple of hours, Niña began to stand up. Mikael kissed her back, Niña shivered but she decided to end this. 

"Mikael, I know that you love me but we need to-"

Mikael took her lips. He already had an idea of what Niña would say. 

"Hush, I know it. Those Elves right? Tell me, do you want me to kill all of them?"

Niña was struck and she quickly laughed. She remembered that this man was an idiot who always sacrificed himself. She touched his chest and shook her head.

"No, the Elders of Elves are extremely powerful. You can't fight them."

"Then, what do you need me to do?"

Niña looked up and saw the determination in his eyes. She smiled, she really loved him, time passed but she still loved him. 

"Pfft- first you need to talk to that woman."

*Crash!!*

The door broke and Furrneka dashed in. She looked at them, they were naked and cherishing each other. She was furious! She wanted to kill the slut who seduced her man. 

"You bitch!"

She charged. Mikael was shocked to witness two women fighting over him. He witnessed a catfight…

(Do you have tips for overcoming laziness? I can not write a word since yesterday.)

54