Chapter 133
1.8k 18 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Narohodo, so you like Niña better than Furrneka? Should I kill her? Kuku, I'm just joking, I don't have any intention of doing that.... Seriously. 

Chapter 133

So who are we going to kill? The kid, the man, or the twins?

…………………

March 19, 2028.

The 15th batch of Awakening started. Humanity had enough knowledge about the Awakening. There was even saying that when you wake up in a different place on March 19, congratulations you were already a Hunter. In this current time, Awakening Event was already safe. You only need courage and you would live. Even the information about the Rejuvenating Room was known, many Awakeners were actually fighting for it. In a sense, the Awakening/Punishment Event was like a six months vacation where you would kill thousands of monsters every night.… It would be fun if you were a slaughter lover. 

The information about monsters and Items was circulating fluidly around the world. The info about Awakening was known by everyone. Many people hope that they would be part of this Event. In this world where strength was everything, who doesn't want power? They dream that one day, they would become Hunters. 

Adalyn opened her mouth but no sound came out. She woke up and saw that she was in a Jungle… gulped, a mouthful of saliva went down to her throat. She already had an idea.

"I'm… in the Awakening Event."

She heard the sound of roaring monsters. She realized that she would spend her six months inside of this Event.

………………

Mikael was leisurely eating grapes, he was lying on Furrneka lap. Furrneka said that she wanted to try this ( she was frustrated that Niña did this to Mikael when he was unconscious ). She lifted the grape and put it in Mikael's mouth. She didn't know why but she couldn't control her mouth from giggling whenever she watched Mikael chomping the fruit. She found him cute eating the fruits that she gave. Although it seemed like their cuddling time would end, a phone started to make a sound. 

*Ring ring!!*

"Tch,"

Furrneka kicked her tongue when she heard that Mikael's phone was ringing. Someone disturbed their cuddling time! Whoever it was, she would give him a present called slashes and cuts.

Mikael answered his phone while his head was on her lap.

"Mikael! What do I need to do!? Help me!! Uuwwaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

He distanced the phone away from his ear, a strong sound echoed inside the room. He heard a wailing sound, he knew this voice.

" Seven! Lower your voice my ears is ringing! What happened? Why are you crying?"

Mikael asked.

"Hhuuuuu, sniff sniff, Adalyn…"

The man sobbed.

"What happened to Adalyn?"

"The Awakening kidnapped her!!"

"Oh is that so… What? You're saying that she's been summoned?"

"Yes!!! Mikael, I don't know what to do!! Please help me!!!"

Mikael paused, he remembered how he almost lost his life when he was in the Awakening. He couldn't control his twitching face. 

"Where are you?… Nevermind, I'll go to the Philippines, okay." 

"Un…"

The call ended after that.

Mikael looked at Furrneka, her tail was swaying showing her loneliness. Mikael smiled, he never thought that he would witness Furrneka having lonely feelings about him. He didn't remember what happened after he faint when he fought Axelle. The last thing he saw was Niña's figure saving her. After that, there was none. Perhaps something happened between the two women which caused Furrneka to change. Anyway, Mikael was happy.

"Do you want to come?"

"Hmmp!… Yes."

Furrneka was mad but her emotions quickly subsided when Mikael carried her to the bed…

………………

"Mikaeeelll!!!"

Seven ran when he saw Mikael coming out from the teleportation Gate. The couple used a public Gate that was connected to Manila. Furrneka was a bit stiff using the technology but Mikael held her hand and she calmed down. 

Mikael saw his surroundings. Melancholy thoughts entered his mind.

"Yeah, I'm home."

He was pessimistic about the term home. After all, almost all of his family was dead, he couldn't say that the Philippines was still his home. 

"Mikaeellll!!!"

Furrneka saw Seven, she already knew this man. She smug and kicked the incoming man. How could this man disturb their bonding time!?

"Mika- Bihu!"

Seven rolled to the ground. Furrneka smiled seeing that the man was in a half- death situation. She was angry because she wanted to solo Mikael but after kicking Seven, she decided to erase the hatred. 

"Good, my mood is already healed." 

Mikael shook his head and chuckled. He really couldn't understand girls. 

"M- Mikael..."

The struggling Seven took them to his newly rented apartment, he was sipping a potion. It was fortunate that he was a Hunter, or else he would surely lose his life in that kick. 

"Oh, this is a good place."

Mikael said scanning the apartment.

This place was twice bigger and the security was tough, no Beastmen could enter it just like what happened last time… Anyway, the apartment was good. 

"Sigh, what do you want from me again?"

Mikael pinched his forehead, Seven said an unbelievable idea when they were talking on the phone. 

"Please, talk to Miriam of the Eye! She is the only one who can discern if Adalyn is safe or not!"

*thud*

A sound of a thing falling down could be heard. Seven was currently kneeling while Furrneka was playing with a large teddy bear. 

Mikael stared down at the begging man, he didn't know if he should accept it or not. 

Seven years, Seven years already passed. Mikael was not sure if his friends were still the same. He already met Klein and Niña and he could deduce one thing. They changed. He was not confident to meet his old friend, he was afraid to see them changing. He was having a problem with his situation. He lost six years of his life, it was a large gap. He was depressed, so much depressed about it. 

"Seven, you already know that I'm in a coma for six years. I don't know where they live. Besides, I don't even have their contact number."

Furrneka ears twitched when she heard the word comma. She knew nothing about it. Her heart was pounding and she was worried.

"Mikael… you never said that you suffered from comma."

Her eyes seriously stared. She hated the idea that her man was hiding a secret.

"Yes… I'm sorry, I never had the chance to tell it to you…"

Mikael scratched his head.

"… We will talk later."

The woman glared.

"Yes, ma'am."

Furrneka returned to what she was doing. She scraped the bear's fur and play with it. 

"Mikael, please. I already have her address. In fact, everybody knows it."

Yes, Miriam never changed her house. She was still living in the Hacienda. Mikael searched his friends, that was why he knew it. Christian and Kyle were still in the Redemption. Lane was now a member of the Dominator Guild. Niña was working as a mercenary. Klein was now working under Rena. Miriam was staying in her house, she never left her house. 

Mikael was skeptical about it, he knew that Miriam was a woman who loved to travel ( she loved shopping). That was why he was afraid to meet her, he didn't want to see how Miriam greatly differ from her old self. 

"Mikael, it's hard to meet Miriam. The only way you can meet her is by having connections. Mikael, you're the only one I know that who can help me. I'm scared to ask your brother. He's always aloof and strict.… Please."

Seven bowed his head and performed dogeza. Mikael couldn't help but sigh. 

47