Chapter 139
1.5k 14 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 139

Kaya and Maya were inside a Violet Dungeon. With them, a woman wearing a mask was slashing a Naga. The rabid woman-like monsters slithered to escape death. Niña grinned showing her happiness. She remembered how Mikael kissed her body, she loved how hickeys marked on her neck, though she was disappointed when the marks vanished after she drunk the potion. 

The Naga screamed and begged, she bent her body and kneeled. Niña saw her pitiful appearance, she kicked her tongue and took out her dagger. Their clients need the lungs of Earth Naga. 

The Dungeon was already clear, this Boss was the only one remaining, all of her underlings were already dead. The Naga's body was shivering, she wailed when a knife stabbed her beautiful scale. Niña threw another knife and hit her stomach. 

Maya and Kaya were elated, they saw that their Mistress was happy. They nodded and let their master do her hobby, Niña loved to punish Dungeon Boss, they have intelligence and they always cried whenever they received pain. Her sadistic side satiated when she sees their crumpling face. She threw another knife to kill the Naga slowly, she was careful so that she won't hit her lungs, though as an experience Hunter, her accuracy was 100 %. 

"Grah!!"

The Naga cried. Niña smiled when she saw how the mighty monster beg. Right now, the Boss wanted a quick death, the pain was torturing her and she wanted to end it. Niña had a history with scaly monsters, so she wanted to punish one of them. 

After some time, the Boss lost her life, Niña walked in and slashed his chest, she took the Lungs out of the dead body. Maya used a cube and absorbed the Lungs, as for Kaya, she opened a teleportation Portal, they're wanted people. It's safer to use teleportation than exit the Dungeon. The lifeless place faded away when they left. 

When they returned to their restaurant, they saw Sasha pouting. 

"Why did you leave me!? Guarding this place is boring!"

Niña chuckled and patted her head, she found her behavior cute. Sasha became stiff when she saw their Mistress smiling, her heart was telling her that she missed something big. She looked at the twins but they shook their heads. They only knew that Niña was happy when she returned after missing for a week. 

*Ring ring!!*

A phone vibrated, it seemed like another job. Sasha answered the phone but she stammered the word sorry when she realized that Miriam was on the other side. She gave the phone to her mistress, she covered her face and cried. She remembered how Miriam stalked her when she asked arrogantly,  at that time she was new to this kind of work, she thought Miriam was a normal client… Miriam stalked her everyday life after that, she always received messages saying what color of panty she was wearing or what kind of food she ate… The most part that hurt her was when Miriam used a fake account to post her vital statistics, she even added her weight…

'Wahhh I'm not fat! 130 pounds is not fat!! I'm healthy!! Wahhh!!!' 

Sasha said inside her mind. She shed tears awakening the sad memories.

She received psychological trauma after that. Whenever she heard Miriam's voice, she would always apologize.

Maya and Kaya hugged her, they knew what hardship she experienced at that time, they were different from Niña, they couldn't hide from the omniscient eyes of Miriam. Sometimes they thought that maybe the woman looked at them without them knowing. As a female, it was the last thing that they want. Niña and Miriam were the true meaning of stalker, let's add the second Princess of Elves and they would be the three Horsemen of Stalking. 

"Miriam? Why did you call? I'm currently busy right now, if this is not important, I will end this call."

"Don't, this is important. Tiffany escaped the prison… You need to be careful, you're the one who defeated her and put her in jail. She will kill you if she saw you, you two have bad blood. "

"Tiffany, so that whore is still alive? I thought they always put poisons on her food?"

"It didn't work, she didn't die. Niña, you knew that woman despise you. She's not strong because she did not level for two years but she's still an immortal, don't fight her head-on."

Niña snorted, she remembered how that slut almost killed Mikael. Tiffany became a Hunter to revenge her brother but the power consumed her and she became a crazy bitch that loves to f*ck dead body. Her hobby was disgusting compare to Niña's sadism. Niña's aura begun to change, killing intent covered her. The three underlings saw their Mistress smiling but they knew that it was not a good sign. 

Niña always smiles like this when she's determined to kill someone. 

"Girls be ready, we will assassinate a slut, it's close to impossible but we can find alternatives. Maya, I need your help, we can use your cube to imprison that necrophilic woman. "

………………

"Klein, how's your life? I can see that you have a lovely fiance- ow! Why did you that, Furrneka?"

Mikael was still blindfolded, Furrneka scraped his leg, she didn't like his flattery. As his soon-to-wife, she wanted Mikael to only flatter and pamper her, not this fox woman. 

Kitsune was happy that her brother-in-law was approved of her. She squeezed her darling's shoulder, Klein smiled when he felt two bountiful mountains touching him. 

"I'm happy that you accepted her. You see, Kitsune may look arrogant but she has a fragile heart."

"Aww, darling I love you! How many kids do you want?"

Klein coughed when he heard the word kids. He looked at Kitsune, her eyes were telling him that he must answer. 

"Two…"

"Okay I'll give you twelve, we, the Fox Tribe have high fertility, we're second to the Rabbit Tribe. "

Furrneka kicked her tongue. 'Nyah, of course, they have high fertility, these people are sex addicts. Their pussy is always ready for some action!' She said internally. 

Mikael who awkwardly moved because of the blindfold spoke. 

"Oh yeah, I'm thinking of visiting our parents. Want to go together? We can introduce Furrneka and Kitsune to them."

Furrneka and Kitsune's tails stood up, they like that idea. 

"Yeah, I actually have something to do in the Cavite. I think I'll go, the country chose me as the head coach of the national team."

"National team? For what?"

Mikael asked.

"Hm, I guess you don't know, the Philippines is creating a team that will represent our country to the Hunters Tournament."

49