Chapter 141
1.4k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 141

Jose's curious gaze followed Mikael, he was not sure if what he sees was real or not. He shook his head, maybe he was wrong. It was known that Mikael died seven years ago. However, no matter how much he blinks, the image of Mikael standing near the entrance burned in his mind. He couldn't control himself and jump. 

"Woohhoo! Mikael, dude!!"

Mikael heard a shout and he found a man running. He narrowed his eyes and saw the distinction of the running man, he had a wild beard and his face was familiar. Mikael remembered the man that he met when he visited a Portal in Zambales. He recalled the Hunter who had a Skill called [Stab].

"Hahaha! Mikael!!"

Jose bear-hugged him, Mikael felt squeezed and his mouth twitched. Jose loudly laughed, his friend is alive! 

"Hahaha, you asshole! I thought you were dead!"

"Jose put me down! You are squishing me tight!"

Furrneka turned pale when she saw that someone was hugging Mikael. She tried to summon her Serpent but Kitsune shook her head and stopped her. Taking out a weapon or casting a Skill is illegal inside a City. The Hunters Law Enforcers, HLE, would come if they do anything suspicious or dangerous. Furrneka's eyes squinted and stopped her summoning. She confronted the man who was hugging her lover, she was the only one who could embrace Mikael!! If someone touched her property, she would cut their hands!!

"You f*cking man!! Don't touch my Mikael!"

The cat roared. 

"Oh? Who's this? Could it be that this is your girlfriend? Haha, I'm happy for you man, though I thought you have a lover called Niña..... Beastmen huh, I guess you love the obsessed one, huh."

Jose smiled and put his friend on the ground. Mikael stretched his body, Jose was stronger than him because his level was higher. He grunted a bit.

"No, about that, I decided to marry the two that's why don't worry, I will introduce you to Niña if we have time.… Ow."

Furrneka heard him and bit his neck. She hated the idea of sharing Mikael. 

The Hunters that were training saw that their Instructor was talking to them. Their eyes were glued to the two gorgeous women. A couple of arrogant men tried to woo Kitsune and Furrneka, they walked and greeted them. 

"Hello beautiful ladies, I'm Dario Escavante, my father is the leader of Escavante Guild. I think your beauties are unsuitable for these ugly men."

Dario mocked Mikael and Seven. Seven aghast when he picked what he said. This man is oblivious! At last, the cat heard his sentence. Seven watched how the cat slashed his chest!! Furrneka quickly attacked the arrogant man when the word ugly came out of his mouth. 

Any person that mocks her Mikael would receive a beating! 

"Ack!!! You b*tch!!"

Dario was a Hunter that part of the national team, he touched his chest, the wounds were greatly visible. As a strong Hunter, he won't let this humiliation finish without him fighting. Blades grew on his arms, he would punish this woman. He dashed and swung his arm, yet, someone held him. Mikael and Jose prevented him from hurting Furrneka. 

"Dario, attacking a woman is not a behavior of a gentleman. "

The bearded man said. 

"Instructor Jose, don't stop me! I will f*cking kill this woma- ugh!"

Mikael punched his stomach, Dario fell and he couldn't breathe. 

"Say that again kid and I will cut your tongue." 

"H- Hey! Why are you doing that? We just want to talk to the girls!"

Dario's friends yelled and glared at him, Mikael frowned at them too. Base on their appearances and killing intent, they were level 400. 

A great idea entered his mind.

"You are members of the national team, right?"

"What about it!?"

"Let's have sparring, if you defeat me, I'll let you smack, slap, stab, or anything that you want to do to me. I'll receive all of your attacks if you win. You can fight one by one or by team. Although I encourage you to fight me with your entire friends."

Mikael smirked.

"Okay! You must never back down to your promise."

Dario stood holding his stomach. His lecherous eyes glanced at Furrneka and Kitsune. 

"I will add another condition, If we win we will f*ck these two women!"

Dario added, he believed that they would win that's why he wanted to get a better condition. 

A fire ignited in Mikael hearing this lecherous man. 

'Looks like someone wants to die.'

He said inside his mind. He nodded but his eyes were now different, he would break them. Furrneka giggled, she knew that Mikael is far stronger than them even if they were at the same level. Kitsune hmmp, if Mikael lost, she would tear these arrogant young men's balls and display them on the road. Her body is only for her darling. 

Seven kicked his tongue, these people wanted to die. 

"Are you sure about this?"

Jose whispered to Mikael. Mikael nodded and replied. 

"It's fine, I can beat them even if I'm alone."

He confidently said. 

The national team had 15 members, 5 of them were going to fight Mikael. They went on the platform, the five readied their weapons. They smiled thinking that they would win this fight. 

Mikael took a training spear, he would show them his true abilities. 

'I guess they don't know me. Well, almost seven years passed and people forgot me. Though in my time, many people will ask to take selfies and videos.…… Sigh, I guess lost my fame. '

He swung his weapon while thinking of the past. 

The battle started.

The men mercilessly attacked him but Mikael parried their weapons. He fought faster enemies than them, Furrneka was faster than these idiots too. Their weapons went to hit his body but all of them parried before they touch him. 

After withstanding their attacks, he decided that this was the right time to punish them. His counterattacks moved, the Spear became a lightning bolt.

"Arggghh!!"

"Guh!"

Shouts of cries filled the arena. The audience witnessed the horror of sparring. Seven closed his eyes because the scene was too gruesome. Furrneka and Kitsune stood up and clapped their hands with applause. This was the first time they watched an entertaining fight. On their planet, battling was a common occurrence and this was their main type of entertainment. 

However, since their species was declining, the King decided to stop the battle show to diminish the death rate. 

Anyway, Mikael won the fight. His enemies didn't have a chance to begin with. 

47