Chapter 156
1.2k 24 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 156

"Wohooo!"

The audiences were so much excited. Their loud voices reverberated inside the stadium, the stadium shook as their excitement grew higher. 

The people didn't know which battle should they watch. All of the teams were strong and packed with charisma. Everyone was unique with their Skills and they gave a good show, the audiences couldn't choose where to watch because every second passed, all of the four stages had great fights.

All of the participants gave a good show to them, there were blood and wounds but the audiences could stomach it. They understood that a true battle that had blood and injuries, they bought tickets to see real actions. They already knew that this kind of thing would happen. 

The second fight of the fourth ring had ended. The people clapped their hands when they saw the participants coming out of the cube, the National Team of Norway advanced to the second round.  Still, the battle was epic, the four captains fought like heroic warriors. However, since Norway had the most team members who survived, they won the battle.

The fourth ring was emptied again. The screen on top of the expanded cube was starting to show random places, the battleground was still undecided and the screen was the one that chose the place where they fight. The screen was randomly showing different places and after some seconds, it stopped. The battle location was an abandoned city. 

The cube started to change its interior, the space inside the cube transformed and became a city, an abandoned one. 

The faces of members of each four teams who would enter the cube were displayed on the screen. Mikael Tibano was on the top, showing that he was the captain. Some people thought that they heard this name before but they couldn't remember what and when. 

The four teams stepped into the cube, when Mikael's team entered, they found that they were on the rooftop of a building. Mikael grinned, they were lucky, they were teleported to the right place. He started to do his job without hesitation.

"Miranda, tell me their location."

Mikael summoned his weapon. 

A woman next to Jeniffer reacted. She narrowed her eyes, she was furious. 

"My name is not Miranda, it's Marilyn."

Marilyn said. She was enraged, this man spent almost four months with them but he still couldn't remember their names. Her pride was hurt and she was disappointed. 

Mikael chuckled as he scratched his head, he didn't know what to say. He really couldn't remember their names, he knew their faces but not their names. 

"I'm sorry, lol."

Mikael Tibano, he had a talent for mocking and making any person angry. He smiled at the woman innocently, joking about his mistake. 

Miranda- I mean, Marilyn sighed. She clicked her tongue, this man tickled her on the wrong side, her fists clenched a moment before agreeing. She nodded and decided to let it go, Mikael was strong but he was an idiot-stupid-fool. 

'Does he know that telling a wrong name hurt us, especially girls? Does that mean that we are not important, I mean I'm confident in my beauty and figure but this Mikael don't remember my name! How frustrating! You idiot Captain, remember my name because I'm beautiful!! Kuuuuu----!!!!'

Marilyn wanted to slap the captain, but first, she must do her job. She closed her eyes and focused her ears on hearing. She had a Skill that made her ears sensitive to sounds, her skill could be compared to echolocation. She could hear movements kilometers away, she started to find the location of the three other teams. She spotted the enemies. 

"First, five o'clock, seven hundred meters."

Marilyn stated. 

"Okay."

The Spear crackled and became a bolt of black lightning. Mikael huffed, aimed, and threw it, gust of wind blew. The Spear drifted into the sky and went to assault the enemies. 

Of course, the enemies perceived the attack, they were not weak. One of them cast a barrier, the Lightning Spear hit the barrier.

*BOOM--!!!*

It exploded, the blast was strong and shook the place. The enemies were shocked, they didn't think that the Spear had this power. The barrier was destroyed and the Spear broke through, black lightning expanded and electrocuted them. 

Four of their members were eliminated. They treated the Rank 1 lightly. 

………

……

The audiences stopped their cheering, their eyes were glued to the screen that displayed the fight of the fourth ring. They were dumbfounded as they witnessed how a single man dominated the battle.

Mikael eliminated 14 participants using three shots. 

Malaysia lost six members. 

Denmark lost four members. 

Libya lost four members. 

Using his weapon, Mikael removed 14 members. Now, their team was on the lead. They still had complete members and the battle was just getting started. 

Some of the people opened their phones and searched his name. They felt that they heard his name before. Their eyes widened when they found his history, Mikael was written on many news and website seven years ago. 

The Rank 1 of the first batch.

The founding member of Redemption Guild. 

The legendary man of their era. 

The people started to get noisy, even the reporters who covered the tournament became excited. This was a great scoop!

A man who was known dead was actually alive! They started to investigate everything related to him. The smarter ones believed that the news of him dying was fake. Perhaps the Redemption made that news to cover what really happened to Mikael. 

They started to talk about him, even the commentators focused their attentions on the fight in the fourth ring, even the networks that had the approval to cover the tournament were talking about him. They decided to focus their cameras all around Mikael. 

While they were busy talking about him, Mikael, the man that they talked about was running into the National Team of Denmark. Mikael didn't know that he was actually the center of gossip. 

Denmark was one of the teams that said to have the qualifications to reach the finals. Their members were strong, they came from the giant guilds that raided Black Portals. 

On top of that, their captain was from the Redemption, William Olivia. It was stated that William had the talent to become the next Kyle. Kyle Rockwell, the Guildleader, was the one who recruited him. William gladly took the offer, he was the Rank 3 of their batch and he was confident that he could help the Redemption protecting the Earth. 

Currently, William was one of twelve captains of the Redemption Guild. 

Mikael's target was him, he wanted to know how strong the pillars of the Guild that he joined once. 

He dashed and passed the weaker ones just to face William, but when Mikael saw him, he became disappointed. William didn't have any deadly aura that Mikael's generation had, he was bleak, a grayish boring one.

"I will face you, I am William Olivi-"

William's face slammed into the ground before he could finish his sentence. 

(Saw the poll in chapter 151, and it looks like 61% of the readers want smashing... I'll think about it.)

37