Chapter 164
1.2k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 164

The atmosphere was silent and cold, three people who had serious eyes who were smiling were standing in front of them. The Elves were ready to call their Elements if the three started their move. Their perception was in utmost concentration as they knew that things would further escalate. 

Siegh glanced at them, he knew them but not deeply. He thought that he knew the dangerous Hunters around the world but it seemed that he was wrong. He realized that many hidden Hunters were lurking in dark.

Chairman Renato and Jose Pasodaro, they both had this deadly aura that could force someone to kneel. Siegh was surprised to see this, he didn't know that the Philippines had monsters inside them except for Miriam, Klein, and Rena. Chairman Renato and Jose were not enemies to be trifled with. Siegh understood that the two were strong even if their level was lower than him. Still, he wasn't afraid, Siegh had the upper hand no matter how you see it. He had six Elves behind him, if a battle did start, they would win.

"Elder Siegh, what business do you have with my brother?"

Klein asked the Elder, his deep voice was trying to dominate the other party. The Ash Wolf beside him was growling and displaying its sharp teeth, it reflected the necks of the enemies that it could snap. 

The Elder decided to drop his hand, Mikael who saw it nodded and understood that the intimidation had now ended, or so he thought.

*Swoosh!*

However, he didn't expect that a water bullet would almost pierce him, Elder Siegh had a smirk on his face. Mikael tried to evade it but the bullet was faster, thankfully, there was another man who came in. The small drop of water stopped in the air, Siegh eyes widened a little when he found that his joke(attack) didn't work. The bullet that he created was fast but it seemed like Telekinesis was faster.

A man approached them, Christian sighed, he already knew that something like this would happen so he had scouts who were following Mikael. He heard from them that Mikael was in trouble so he decided to help.

"How are you guys?"

His arrival looked force but nobody corrected it.

"Elder!!!!"

Enraged as he saw his brother almost hit by the attack, Kyle ordered his wolf to attack but Christian stopped it. 

"Klein, take it easy okay."

Christian said to him, Klein glared at him. His eyes slowly turning into red and he wanted to kill Elder Siegh. Thankfully, Mikael made him calm. 

"Klein, I'm okay. Hehe, see, I don't have any bruise."

Mikael spread his arms showing that he didn't have any wound, well the attack didn't touch him so he really did not have any wound. He stared at his brother, Mikael felt that a dark presence wanted to come out inside the Klein. Mikael didn't want that to happen. 

Sound of thick breathing came out of Klein's mouth, he calmed himself, he knew that it would be dangerous if a battle would happen here. He regained his rationality and nodded at his brother saying that he was fine. Mikael grinned at returned his gazes at the Elves. 

"Is your greeting finished?"

He grinned and mocking them, Mikael's teeth shone, not afraid of the bullet nor the Elder who almost pierced him. The Legendary Dragon was the only one that could make him afraid.

"You-!"

"Stop."

One of the Elves felt irritated and tried to open his mouth but Elder Siegh lifted his hand and stopped him from talking. His vision settled at Chairman. 

'Chairman Renato, he's a Hunter that only active in the Philippines, he's not famous outside the country but they said that he's a powerful Hunter, there's a rumor that he caused an earthquake once."

Then his sight turned to Jose. 

'Jose Paso… anyway, just like Chairman Renato, he's only active in their country, there's only few information that we had on him, it said that his main Skill is called Stab… but now that he's close to me,  I have this feeling that he's a real threat. He had this undescribable aura around him…?'

Then his eyes cast upon Christian and Klein, he didn't have to explain anything, these two were strong. If you entered Christian's domain, you would lose, and right now, they were within his domain. As for Klein Tibano, the Wolf Summoner, although the nickname was childish, Klein was not. He was a fierce man that was known and revered by many. The wolves under him were strong enough to rival level 500+ Hunters. 

And lastly, he stared at Mikael, the man who had a romantic relationship with Niña, he felt bottomless power inside this man. This was the reason why he shot him with a water bullet, he wanted to know how he would move. However, his plan failed because Christian stopped the bullet from reaching Mikael. 

"Mikael, our Princess Belle, she wanted to talk to you. "

Elder Siegh decided to go with the main reason, since the greeting ended, he announced the exact reason why he was here.

"Hm? Princess, I thought your Princess is already de-"

"Haha, Mikael my friend, Princess Belle is the second Princess."

Christian stepped in and stopped what Mikael was going to say. He didn't want to cause a problem, the Elves would surely go on a rampage if Mikael continued his sentence. Innocent was written on the face of Mikael and he realized that the Elder was talking about the second Princess. 

"Ah, I see, so she's the second Princess, okay I got it."

Christian sighed in relief, Mikael, as always, knew how to make someone worry or angry. Years passed but some things were going to stay the same. 

"How about it, will you go with us?"

The Elder asked, he was confused why the Princess wanted to meet him but he still gladly followed her order. Mikael put his hand on his chin and think. 

"…hm, okay I'm fine with that."

The other three were surprised to hear his answer, Elder Siegh tried to kill him earlier and now he accepted his proposal of going with them? How brave, or to be exact, their opinion was, what an idiot man…

"Wait, Elder Siegh, before you take Mikael, I want to tell you that he is a member of the National Team, a famous member. If something happened to him… you know what will happen. "

Chairman butted in their conversation, his gazes had a deep and profound meaning, his intention was clear. They felt that the ground shook a little, it was weak but their heightened senses perceived it. They thought that perhaps the trembling was an illusion but since the Chairman was here, all of them believed that the Chairman was the one who caused the shaking. The Chairman laughed and he looked like a kind senior citizen, but nobody would believe it, not them who saw his power. Everybody knew that if Mikael died, Chairman Renato would create a landslide in the kingdom of Elves. 

Elder Siegh didn't show any reaction to the Chairman's hidden message. 

"Rest assured, I won't kill him… the Princess is at the statue of Christ the Redeemer, that place is an open area, you can join and look at him if you want. However, nobody is allowed to listen to them."

"Hoho, I like that."

The Chairman rubbed his beard, Mikael was the strong lance that would bring them to the finals. Chairman Renato received many calls from the government stating that they must let Mikael do what he wanted and not anger him. Right now, the Chairman was protecting their MVP. 

(Yeah, what a let down, I know. Sometimes, a strong person should know when to back off, these people know that destruction would descent if they fight.)

33