Chapter 178
1.1k 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 178

Niña was fuming, she was in bad mood because of what happened to Mikael, she watched how Mikael lost the battle. His figure was amazing while he eradicated the enemies but in the end, he still lost. She was rotating the knife in her hand while looking at the ceiling. 

"I wanna see him."

She wanted to go to Brazil to talk to Mikael, she wanted to hug him and say that he did a great job. Mikael was not a kid but Niña wanted to pamper him, she didn't know that many people actually talk to Mikael to make the man happy. Either way, even if she knew it she would still go. 

However, her three chicklings blocked her and said that many Hunters were in Brazil. If they find out that Niña was in the city, they would surely hunt her. The three chicklings heard that the Elves were in Brazil too, this meant that more problems would arise if they go.

Niña kicked her tongue, she understood their words and she knew what would happen. Her safety would be compromised and Mikael's image would be tarnished. Niña didn't want that, but the fact that she wasn't there while Mikael was having a hard time was hurting her heart. She wanted to see and say to him that she's always here and she loves him. 

Niña was throwing knives at the wall, the wall had pictures of many people. One of them was Kyle and the other was a newly added one, Yumiko, the Japanese woman who caused Mikael's defeat. She was targeting their faces like she was playing darts. 

Sasha was fidgeting as she watched the knife hit the face of the Japanese woman, she put cans of beer on the table. She trembled when she heard her mistress sighing. Niña threw another knife at Kyle, the knife hit his face. 

"Haaaaaa---"

It was a long one. Sasha bowed and quickly left, she didn't want to make her mistress angry. Niña is a devil whenever she became angry. Every hair on their bodies stood up, afraid that a knife would fly across and hit them. 

Maya and Kaya shook their heads when they saw Sasha getting out of the room. 

"Is she still sad?"

Maya asked, they didn't want to see their mistress sad. Niña's impulse would cause her to commit incomprehensible things whenever she was sad. 

"She is still sad."

Sasha grimaced and shook her head. She was angry that someone made their mistress sad. She was furious at Mikael, how could he do this to Niña?

She didn't meet the man and she only heard a couple of things about him. It was said that he is a fuckboi, there's a picture where Mikael was caught hugging a cat-woman! Sasha decided to keep it a secret because she didn't want to make Niña mad. 

*ring ring!*

The telephone vibrated, someone was calling, Kaya was the closest one so she picked it up. She talked with the customer a little bit, she nodded and repeated what the customer said. 

"Brazil? We're still not sure if we will accept this."

Kaya responded, Brazil was out of the options right now. That place was a hotspot of danger, hundreds of High-Ranks were there. However, Kaya didn't detect that there was a woman behind her, Niña grabbed the phone.

Maya, Kaya, and Sasha were dumbfounded. Niña's Skill was frightening, they didn't feel anything even though she was near, they only realized that she was present when she stole the phone. 

Maya tried to open her mouth but Niña smiled at her, her eyes were commanding them to shut up. It was dangerous, the three girls started sweating and they nodded. Right now, Niña was in the state of the devil.

"Hello? Brazil? A monster ingredient? I think there's a Dungeon like that in Brazil, now that you say it."

Niña answered the phone. She was talking seriously but her face was showing something. Her eyes were beaming, excited to do some detour. The other girls understood that Niña only wanted to use this mission as an excuse to see Mikael. They slapped their foreheads in resignation, it seemed like they had to prepare in case something dangerous happen.

"Okay, no problem. I will do that."

Niña nodded, with firm decision, she put the phone down. She turned back and grinned at the girls. 

"Girls, we are going to Brazil!"

She said with a laugh while the three chicklings sighed in concession. 

The three girls decided to follow her command. They knew that Niña won't be stopped if she made a decision, all they could do now was to protect her. No matter what happened, they must not let the Hunters and Elves know that Niña was going to Brazil. 

………

……

"Hahaha, see Mister Manager!? The team that I trained became the champions!"

A naked man was saying it while he watched how each member of the Russian national team received their medals. Their faces had a smile on while waving their hands on the audience.

"Y- yes! Sir Ivan. Because of the training that you did, our team won the tournament."

The manager was sweating a lot, he couldn't believe that he was inside this creepy room. He smelled the foul scent of the dead, he wanted to covered his nose but he knew that the Death Monarch would surely kill him and turned him into an undead. He didn't want to incur his hatred, Ivan was eccentric and the manager knew that Ivan had loose screws in his head. One mistake may cost him his life, he endured not to vomit as he inhaled the repulsive smell. 

Ivan Smirnov was drinking liquor and watched the big screen. He was grinning, he looked down at the woman who was busy playing with his rod.

"Hey, use your tongue. I feel your teeth at that one. Be thankful that I'm happy right now because my team won. If not, you will become a doll, I'm serious. "

The woman nodded and bobbed her head up and down. Ivan patted her head and brushed her hair away from her face. 

"Good, yes just like that."

The manager was sweating a lot. What he was witnessing was horrible, the woman who was pleasuring Ivan was a Beastmen, she was a female from the Crow Tribe. However, she didn't have wings, her wings were cut off and the culprit was Ivan. Her back was bandaged to hide the disgusting image of wounds. 

The manager wanted to puke, the rumors were true. Ivan Smirnov is a crazy man who didn't care about the lives of others. For him, every living thing is a tool for him to use. 

The manager remembered how this man summoned his army of undead to train the national team. That was not training, what Ivan did was tortured them and healed them using potions. The national team faced thousands of undead, they received great wounds and healed after. The national team did become stronger after that, but the manager saw that they became traumatized. Whenever they saw Ivan, they would kneel and treat him like a king. Ivan didn't think that their actions were wrong and he encouraged them to remain like that, his lowly followers. 

26