Chapter 180
1.1k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 180

"My plan is to immobilize one of the twins who had that cube thingy and wait till Tiffany finished her mission. Well, it seems like I didn't have to anymore."

Delorio grinned watching how a rift was created out of the poor Maya. The three other women widened their eyes in shock. Within just a second, Maya's body exploded and a dimensional rift formed on her destroyed body. Only her lower half was there, as for the other parts, they were everywhere. Her blood and flesh were on the floor, dyeing it red. 

Niña didn't understand what happened, they were going to the Portal when Maya started coughing blood, after that, everything happened so fast. Maya exploded and the three females flew away. 

Niña scanned the place, Sasha was groaning but she was fine, she had a tough body to begin with. What Niña's worrying about right now was Kaya. Niña saw Kaya but her expression was in utter despair, Niña clicked her tongue in frustration.

The pale woman was sitting on the floor, Kaya was staring at the lower body of her sister. She lost herself, she just stared like nothing. She couldn't even cry, she couldn't understand what was happening. Or to be exact, her mind didn't want to comprehend and believe what was happening. She didn't want to accept that her sister died just like a balloon that popped. 

"M- Maya…… Mayyyaaaa-----!!!!!"

She screamed and crawled onto her, the rift was getting bigger but Kaya didn't care. She wanted to reach her sister. The sadness kicked in after she realized what happened. She shook her head and cried, she extended her hand to touch her sister. However, a woman approached her and hit her behind her neck. Kaya lost her consciousness and closed her eyes. Niña was gritting her teeth looking at Kaya and Maya's dead body.

"Shit!"

Niña carried Kaya and yelled at Sasha.

"Sasha! We have to leave."

Sasha was a bit disordered but the voice of her mistress made her return to her right mind. She looked at Niña and saw Kaya being carried. She nodded and knew what to do. 

She roared and released the full potential of her Skill and smashed the building. One side of the building fell and crashed down. They used this chance to escape. Niña and Sasha jumped down the building and left the Maya's remains inside. They didn't have the time to mourn, their priority was to escape.

Francisco tried to follow them but Delorio decided to stop him. They had more important things to do than following those females. 

"Francisco, I want you to meet my Master."

Delorio grinned showing his sharp teeth. He was waiting for the Demon Lord who represents the Sin Of Lust, Asmodeus. However, after a few minutes, he would realize that his plan was actually compromised. 

………

……

The one who showed was not Asmodeus but her sister, Lilith, the Queen of Succubus, the leader of Methuselah. 

………

……

[One hour before the rift was created.]

Inside the Eternal Cube. 

The cries and roars of creatures echoed, the place was full of dangerous monsters, the weakest monsters here could be compared to a Red Portal Boss. But despite them being powerful monsters, they died and became fuel for the calling.

The Eternal Cube was a Skill to imprison dangerous opponents and the place didn't have an exit. The only way to escape this place was if Maya wanted to open the Cube, that was the only way. However, this didn't mean that this place was impossible to escape, sometimes, to defeat a Skill you need to face it with a stronger Skill. And that's what Tiffany was doing right now. She was creating a new way to leave this place. 

"Hah hah… Hah."

She was panting, her left arm was missing and she looked like a warrior who just finished a battle, that was right. She just did finish a battle, she killed the monsters inside the cube. It was hard and she died many times, but her Undying always revived her. Even now her Skill helped her missing arm to regenerate, she waited for her arm to fully heal before moving. 

"Ah, Delorio said that if I do this, many Demons will come out... Is this really the only way to do this? Look, I know that we need to make a Portal so that the Demons can come to Earth, but why do I have to do it here?"

She was talking to herself, Tiffany was a crazy woman. She was confined inside a high-detention facility alone, the only way to escape loneliness was through talking to herself. Sometimes people would come to her cell but all they did was torture her so it was not fun. Anyway, even though she was free now, she still had a tendency of talking to herself. 

"Ah, I know! He said that it's impossible to open a Portal on the planet because the Cute Chibi Girl will close it. I heard that someone tried to enter our planet using the Gate that the Bone Dragon created but the Chibi Girl stopped it."

Tiffany answered the question that she asked herself. She was on top of dozens of dead bodies of monsters that she killed. She spent all her time killing monsters, she didn't get any sleep while she was inside this Eternal Cube. 

"Phew, at first it was hard because fighting these monsters killed me many times. But as time passed, as I killed them, my level became higher too. It became a bit easier killing them, now I only die 15 times a day, not bad actually. "

She was now level 476.

"… I guess it's time to do it, these mana stones and these offerings(monsters) are enough."

She already had the mana stones when she entered the place, the only thing she did was to gather strong monsters as an offering. Thankfully, this place had plenty of strong monsters. They were here before even Maya evolved this Skill. 

Tiffany started the ceremony, what she would do was a ceremony that Delorio taught to her. This ceremony would open a portal to the world where Asmodeus was living in. Neither she nor Delorio knew that that world was actually having a civil war. 

Lilith and Asmodeus were fighting for the throne of the Demon Lord. And their battle was fierce that even the other Lords were observing because it was amusing. The world that they fighting on was now close to destruction because of too much corruption that they were releasing. They were both finding another world to reign in… and Tiffany just opened the door for Lilith, the Queen of Methuselah. 

This arc will be filled with blood, this will be a long battle spanning around 50+ chapters.

23