Chapter 191
811 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 191

The ground cracked, a body was slammed into and created a spider web in the ground. Francisco lost his mind for a second, his head rattled and black blood came out of his mouth. He heard a strong ringing in his ears, he had tinnitus because of impact. 

"Grah!!"

He grunted and puked more blood. He slowly got up but his body was trembling. He looked and saw the man who triggered his downfall. Francisco's pupil dilated as he realized that the person who slammed him was Mikael.

"Furrneka!"

Mikael kneeled and inspected Furrneka, he saw that she was bleeding. But the woman hissed and covered her body with lightning. 

The grand illusionist saw that Mikael was worried about the cat demon.

"Hihahahahaha, now I understand. So this is your lover! Mikael what a coincidence, so that woman is part of your harem!! Hahaha too bad for you, but she's already lost!! She is a Demon, a lower-class Demon! She can't return anymore, she's now a mindless creature. Kihahahahahaha"

Francisco laughed, his laughter echoed. How great it was for Mikael to be here. The reason why Francisco lost his dream was because of this man, the strongest Hunter of their generation. Mikael took his dream away from him. And for that, Francisco loathed him. He grinned as he wiped the blood on his mouth.

"You must suffer the way I suffered!! It's because of you why I became like this!! Kihahahaha, it's funny to see you having that emotion, what? Are you sad because your cute little cat became a Demon!! Kihahaha, it's okay, I heard from Delorio that you can still fuck a Demon however, she will corrupt you."

Francisco started to lose his mind too. His reasoning was fucked up, he blamed Mikael for his own misfortune even though he was the one who did it. He was the one who chose to give up his dream. He was the one who chose to side with the Demons. He lost because he was an incompetent man not because of Mikael. However, his ego couldn't accept that reason. He still believed and claimed that Mikael was the reason of his tragedy. He won't accept any reason except for that. 

Francisco's saliva fell with a mix of black blood. He was slowly losing his rationality, just like Furrneka he was going to lost his mind too. He was releasing unknown and negative aura. 

"You will pay for what you did to me!!!!"

He cried out.

Mikael didn't listen to any of his blabberings, he stared at Furrneka. The woman was releasing bolt of lightnings to keep Mikael away. Her eyes focused on Francisco, even in the middle of this, her hatred for the Demons was still igniting. She would kill this Demon in front of her parents, she promised to her parents that she would eliminate all of the Demons! Her tail stood as her fierce eyes glared at Francisco.

"Furrneka listen to me, I know that you are still inside. I believe in yo-"

"Gurrrrrraaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Mikael stopped talking, Furrneka screamed and charged at the Demon. She released her sharp claws to slice him. 

"Hihhaahahaha, good slice me!! Be a Demon, lose yourself!!!"

Francisco evaded her attacks and moved to take his longsword and the eye. He first got the eye and aimed it at Furrneka. The eye started shining and the cat woman lost her power again and stumbled. But she growled and kept moving. 

Francisco used this moment to get his longsword. He ran and snatched the longsword. However, when he got up, Mikael's weapon was in front of him. He realized that Mikael wanted to kill him immediately so that Furrneka would lose her target.

Francisco gritted his teeth and created another illusion. The air around him became a concrete wall, the Spear hit the wall. The weapon exploded and Francisco flew, still, he held his two main weapons. The eye and longsword were still in his hands. 

"Guh!!"

Francisco rolled to the ground, his head bled. He was angry and screamed.

"Die!!!"

Francisco decided to start with Mikael, this man was a strong opponent. The cat woman lost her reasonings and she was easy to read, Francisco could kill her after.

Francisco cast his Skill, he changed the place. This time, what he did was a simple illusion, he didn't alter the reality. The place was covered with mist and blocked their vision. 

Francisco hid and encircled Mikael, he cast a Skill and his illusion appeared in front of Mikael to distract him. Mikael slashed it and the illusion disappeared.

"Hah! You fell for it!!"

Francisco showed behind him and swung his longsword. He thought he had him but he realized that the ground cracked.

"Francisco, I know your tricks. We fought in the past!"

Mikael copied what he did in the past, he cracked the ground to throw him off. Francisco lost his balance and halted his attack.

"Now it's my turn!"

Mikael rotated and his Spear aimed at Francisco's abdomen to finish this. He cast his Shock to deliver a fatal blow 

"… kihahahaha, you thought I didn't know this! Mikael that battle happened eight years ago!! I'm stronger now!"

Francisco used the eye and pointed it to Mikael, he grinned because this was the moment that he was waiting for. The eye glowed, Mikael widened his eyes and realized that his power vanished. 

"Got you!!"

*STAB-----!!!!!!*

Francisco's weapon impaled him, Mikael's blood poured out of the wound. He puked blood but his eyes were still alive. Mikael held Francisco and glared. 

He forced his body and made a warcry. He smashed his head into him. 

"Guwah!"

Francisco backed away and touched his nose, it was bleeding. 

Mikael panted and took out the blade in his body, he touched his wound and understood that he was bleeding a lot. 

"Francisco. I don't know why you became like that, but I promise that you will die here."

Mikael said, he was serious now. 

"Hihahahahahha! You think you can. No, Mikael you will be the one who will die here."

Francisco pointed the eye again, he would end this. Mikael already lost so much blood, and even if he used his everything, the eye would keep him from using any of his Skills. The eye glowed again and stopped Mikael's ability.

"Francisco, I guess you already lost your mind. You shouldn't point that thing at me. Did you forget that you have another enemy?"

Mikael smirked.

"Giirrraaaa!!!"

The cat woman sprinted, her body was covered with lightning. Francisco looked at her but it was already late, Furrneka's body became a bolt of black lightning and traveled so fast. She reached him and sliced his hand that was holding the eye. Francisco screamed in pain, he kneeled and cried as his blood gushed out.

"Arrrggghhh!!"

He tried to reach his dismembered hand but he felt that the air became cold. The atmosphere was heavy and he was having a hard time breathing, he felt suffocated.

"This is your end, Francisco."

The voice reverberated.

Francisco looked up and he saw Mikael. The man had golden scales around his neck and shoulders, he activated his Dragon Slayer. Francisco lost his strength and smiled, he just smiled. 

"I see, so I will die, huh... I'm sorry dad, I can't become the strongest."

The weapon descended and cut his head off. Black blood rained out and splashed on the ground. Francisco Marquez died. 

27