Chapter 201
815 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 201

[It's just a joke, I don't have any plan to stop writing... ]

"Fine where is the eye right now, I will go and take it."

She agreed with Miriam. She understood that finding the eye was the utmost priority right now. The puking Rift had to close or else the city would be filled with Methuselahs. It would be rough to confront never-ending enemies.

"It's around 400-500 meters northeast, I leave everything to you."

"Got it."

"Wait before that, Lane are you there?"

Miriam inquired about Lane. Lane flinched, but she mustered the courage to speak, she raised her voice.

"I- I am here…"

Lane flushed realizing that she stuttered, she bit her lower lip embarrassed by her behavior. She was slightly afraid to talk to Miriam. Niña turned the speaker on and Miriam's voice became clearer.

"Fufu, I see that my little sister is still a child."

"N- no, I'm not."

Miriam giggled which caused Lane to stutter again.

"Fine fine, you are not a child, you are a beautiful woman… Lane, I want to say is that I love you, Niña loved you, and I'm sure that even the others loved you. So please don't think that you are alone, even if we are far away, we will always love you." 

Lane's eyes widened when she heard her comforting yet truthful voice. Her chest clutched, it was strange how Miriam's simple words caught her heart.

Miriam's serene voice echoed. She is always the best when it comes to this kind of problem. Miriam could solve any problem using her true feelings, she was the clumsiest but she was the warmest too. 

Lane lost herself for a second, the words that Miriam said ingrained in her mind. She started realizing how immature she was, she covered her face and sobbed. Her voice trembled and her shoulder was shaking, she couldn't control her emotions. 

Niña smiled and hugged her, she will not be tired to pamper nor spoil Lane. Things changed but Niña and Miriam's feelings would always be the same, they loved Lane. Lane further cried, she knew that she was already old to cry like this but her eyes kept shedding tears. 

"Yes… my sisters are always here… Thank you for being my sisters…"

Lane thanked them, her hoarse voice gained its calmness.

"Sister Miriam, thank you for always looking after me. I know that you're always protecting me."

Lane knew the reason why she didn't suffer any hardship when they disband, the people around her kept protecting her. Especially Miriam, she always looked at her, doing her best to keep her away from the pain. Most of the time, Miriam was there to protect her.

"Yes, Niña and I will always be here. No matter how far we are, we will always be a family."

Miriam added. She wanted to ease Lane's heart. For Miriam, Lane would always be her little sister. 

"And…"

Lane paused, she was not sure if she must say this or not. This was a bit embarrassing despite her age.

"Hm? What is it? Just tell it to sister and I will do it."

The woman with Clairvoyance confidently asked. 

"… Please don't give me too many revealing dresses… and the underwear… they are too much fiery."

She hesitantly said. Niña wanted to laugh but she forced not to. It seemed like Miriam invaded Lane's privacy heavily. Lane blushed and didn't know what to say after, her eyes looked left and right. 

Monthly, she would receive a package with dresses and underwear, and all of them were too sexy. However, Lane felt guilty if she didn't wear them. She knew that Miriam spent time choosing the clothes so she decided to fold her embarrassment and use them. As time went on, she became accustomed to wearing dresses but she still had a limit. 

"Please control yourself from gifting me… I already have my collection…"

Lane pouted and weakly said her opinion. 

"Ah… I- Is that so?"

Miriam made an awkward laughed on the other side of the phone, her face twitched. She knew that she became too much obsessed with giving Lane beautiful dresses. She couldn't help it, Lane was too gorgeous! Miriam wanted to spoil her so much!

"S- Sorry, sister will control herself…"

"Un."

Lane nodded and wiped her tears, she was okay now. She regulated her emotions and stopped crying. She fanned herself, she cried twice and she was ashamed. How could she cry like a child?!

Niña patted her head and Lane looked at her blushing.

"Aww, I'm jealous, I want to pat your head too."

Miriam said, she saw how Niña patted Lane's head and she wanted to do it too. 

"I want to pinch your cheeks…"

Miriam imagined. 

Niña and Lane giggled listening to their big sister, Miriam lost her mind again and starting mumbling. 

………

……

After some time, they started to go and find the eye. Miriam said that the eye had the power to stop the rift. It was a deduction and Miriam was not a hundred percent sure. Still, she believed that there is a high chance that they would succeed. She knew that Francisco and the Shadow Demon killed Cedy and took his eyes because they had deeper reasons. Perhaps the eyes had unrivaled potential. 

Lane and Niña looked around, together with Miriam's instructions, they reached the place. But hundreds of Methuselahs were littering around the place. They couldn't find the eye if the trashes were scattered. 

"I guess let's do the cleaning."

"Un."

Lane nodded at Niña's words. It seemed like they had to sweep these trashes. Niña raised her daggers and Lane called her vines. They butchered the enemies named Methuselahs.

………

……

"Princess we have to evacuate you. Your safety is our most priority, we have to take you away here."

Elder Siegh talked to Princess Belle. Behind him, hundreds of Elves were waiting for the Princess's response. They were kneeling and their faces were strict and serious, they understood that something massive was happening.

"Elder Ron and Elder Lorelie are waiting outside the city. They spotted enemies coming out of the city and they are facing them. Princess, they are waiting for you. We, your loyal subordinates will bring you safely away from here."

Elder Siegh said and the Elves bowed their heads. The Princess had the last call, they would obey the Princess. If she said that she wanted to fight, then they would fight. However, she must have to stay away from the battle. Princess Belle is a support type, it would be bad if she fought a melee battle. 

"Elder, don't be afraid. This battle will end shortly."

Princess elegantly smiled, she didn't have any fear at this moment. Elder Siegh immediately understood what she meant. His body trembled and his pupils dilated in realization.

"Princess… do you mean that you saw the end of this battle?"

The Elder curiously asked. The Princess rarely had a vision, but when she had it, it was always accurate. 

"Hm, that's right."

Princess Belle nodded but she didn't explain further. She smiled believing that Mikael would stop the upcoming monster. 

'Tomorrow, this battle will end.'

 

Princess Belle lied about her power. The people around her thought that she rarely had a vision but the truth was that she had it every day. She hid this because she didn't want the people to know that she had strong power. Seeing the future was damn OP.

25